Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

Ok Master Megatron there, whats with the cyber formula looking car mode? I liek that Convoy has that flip up face plate, Thunder Cracker looks nice except in the pic it looks like the nose cone dips down, could be the scan, Starscream onyl looks good in robot mode.

looks kinda batmobile-ish to me.

bleh. I say bleh... megs should not be some snazzy-future-sports car.

I've gone from meh to bleh on the new transformers line. so far only starscream looks decent. hum... much like the energon toys.

Is it just me or does Starscream's fighter mode look like a halfassed Jedi Star Fighter?

Starscream looks like his cybertronian mode featured in WWI, which is based off his original cybortronian mode as seen in the transformers pilot.

Is it just me or does Starscream's fighter mode look like a halfassed Jedi Star Fighter?

Starscream looks like his cybertronian mode featured in WWI, which is based off his original cybortronian mode as seen in the transformers pilot.

Actually Starscream didn't appear in Cybetronian mode in More than meets the eyes but Skywarp and Thundercracker, any way they are the same thing found a diorama of the Cybertronian mode of Skywarp, I think against Wheeljack

http://www.tfrollout.com/botcon2002/artroom_diorama.jpg

The pyramid jet mode looks pretty close to the new Starscream

Cuz hes the new bitchin Star Convoy!!!

I am loveingthe War Within Starscream...one o ym fav designs.

As for the diorama..... Its Scrambled Steve's custom diorama from one of teh TV episodes...thr Tetrajet Skywarp is a custom made resin cast from sculpey and such, and the Jazz is a modded G1 Jazz that does transform it robot mode :D

www.scrambledcity.com (the site doesnt seem to be working right now) He was working on some toerh Cybertron modes last time I checked....including Bublmebee Transformable. HE also made a custom sculpey statue of Megs that looks fantastic.

The Galaxy Force Convoy reminds me of Super Gundam MK2...wings and cannon and all. :lol:

Eriku: notice the superposeable-ness. If it doesn't transform, it better be super poseable. ;)

The Galaxy Force Convoy reminds me of Super Gundam MK2...wings and cannon and all. :lol:

Eriku: notice the superposeable-ness. If it doesn't transform, it better be super poseable. ;)

Super-posableness is duly noted, and appreciated, but I'm still limiting myself to transforming transfomers. Gotta draw the line somewhere! :lol:

are you talking about alternators ,mustang grimlock, or the energon T-Rex Grimlock?

Alternators :D well, not the final product.

I have not tried to transform it yet, but let me know if you want to see any special angle of it

post-26-1098766168_thumb.jpg

The prototype pics distinctly pointed at Windcharger though. Wierd.

Good thing it is not Windcharger, the head does look like the old G1 figure, so far I don't like that much its car mode, if i don't feel like buying it, it will be alright as it wasn't really part of the G1 cartoon I have no love for the character :p

http://www.tfu.info/1985/Autobot/Overdrive/overdrive.htm

edit to add:

the transformations have to variate more, they have to make Alternators that have the hoods transform into their feets, something like G1 Bumblebee or have the hood lay completely flat on the chest like it did with G1 Sideswipe or with G1 Hotrod kind of style.

I hope to get an Alternator Jazz soon, he is one of my favorite characters, first is Optimus Prime.

I think there is one episode in which Blaster and Jazz go out to a disco and start dancing around :unsure:

Any one knows where I can get a MP3 of this:

http://www.geocities.com/lordunitronx/tffunk.mid

Edited by RichterX