Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

Ok so we need to get our hands on the prototype and recast that cannon.

So what was this I hear they were going to call him OVerdrive?

Notice the Tracks transformation style?

Also Why red? I kinda wanted yellow or gunmetal grey

:unsure: It is looking like a kind of crappy alternator...

how good is the posability?

Wind Charger? I gotta disagree, he looks like one of the better designs to me. Have you seen the other pictures posted?

:unsure:  It is looking like a kind of crappy alternator...

how good is the posability?

Wind Charger? I gotta disagree, he looks like one of the better designs to me. Have you seen the other pictures posted?

The Binaltech version looks nice, but the Alternator, the gun really bothers me about it...

Does the Alternator have the conectors for the gun barrel? probably a recast of that piece could be done and just be attached to the rest.

It face sculpt looks nothing like Windcharger, with Dead end it didn't bother me that much because the car mode was nice, I really don't care about the care mode of this one.

I think this is an Alternator I will be skiping

Just think of the S2000 as overdrive.

I never had any of the Autobots car when I was a kid, I am buying them more about the G1 cartoon nostalgia, Overdrive wasn't in the cartoon, that is why I have no care about the character, if it resembled Windcharger face I would probably get it but...

So far I don't like the S2000 car mode, but still there it is possible I have a change of heart when I actually see it in the store

The ones I am waiting and for sure getting when I see in them my local Walmart are Jazz (Meister) and Grimlock

Have you noticed that Meister is the only Alt/BT with full windows? Smokescreen and Silverstreak dont have front door windows. Tracks and Sideswipe nor Deadend does.

Yeah, that was one of the first things I noticed. I almost like the doors better without windows though.

Another Bin/Alt "first" I noticed was the rear-view mirror on Tracks. Too bad it doesn't actually have a reflective surface.

Have you noticed that Meister is the only Alt/BT with full windows? Smokescreen and Silverstreak dont have front door windows.  Tracks and Sideswipe nor Deadend does.

Yeah, that was one of the first things I noticed. I almost like the doors better without windows though.

Another Bin/Alt "first" I noticed was the rear-view mirror on Tracks. Too bad it doesn't actually have a reflective surface.

No its not. My Smokescreen (modified version, has a rear view mirror)

Here come my pics :)

post-26-1099224884_thumb.jpg

again

post-26-1099224929_thumb.jpg

next

post-26-1099224970_thumb.jpg

one more time

post-26-1099225019_thumb.jpg

the last :lol:

post-26-1099225072_thumb.jpg

Does Tracks remind you of a famous Xmen ? :p

Thanks :D . They are all Binaltechs and Masterpiece Convoy by Takara. I work so I can afford collector items for adults :lol:

Oh...so they removed the gun barrel for the Alternators version of Wind Charger/Overdrive? Lame. Very lame. I thought they just didn't picture it on the box. I noticed on..the Meister box I think it was they had him transformed wrong in the Photo, or pieces were missing or something.

Thanks :D . They are all Binaltechs and Masterpiece Convoy by Takara. I work so I can afford collector items for adults :lol:

Nice display! And thanks for wearing clothes while you shot those pics...especially in the last one. :p

So I was wondering if I should get the BT Meister or the Alternator Meister. The only thing with getting the BT is I don't want paint chipping off the damn thing after transforming it just a couple of times. Does anybody know if the paint chipping happens like in the smokescreens. Feedback would be appreciated.

Majestic: I have not found the Alternator Tracks or Meister in the Bay Area yet. I saw quite a few Hounds and Silverstreaks last week. I've only seen 2 Dead Ends.

Great looking collection VF-0S FAN. The cabinet makes the BTs look nice and classy. A useful trick is to take the pictures at 30 or 45 degrees off center. This will avoid the flash glare since it will bounce off in the opposite direction.

Continuing with the catch-all nature of my post, I would interested in at least 2 gray cannons.

So I was wondering if I should get the BT Meister or the Alternator Meister. The only thing with getting the BT is I don't want paint chipping off the damn thing after transforming it just a couple of times. Does anybody know if the paint chipping happens like in the smokescreens. Feedback would be appreciated.

Buy the BT Meister ! ;) If you're not awkward, you'll avoid paint chipping :lol:

Nice display! And thanks for wearing clothes while you shot those pics...especially in the last one. :p

next time, I'll be naked :p