Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

An Ultra Magnus repaint. Well, I was expecting one sooner or later. It does look kinda nice to me.

However, December is Predaking month! But what's killing me is WHEN in December is Predaking going to be released. I'm crossing my fingers for next week.

I can't say I'm too excited about the mpc magnus... if it is legit, seems to me like a pretty half-assed attempt... they could have at least given him his own gun and maybe something else other than the energy axe and a megatron repaint... when did he ever use either?

When exactly did Prime use the Megatron gun either? That has always confused me...

There is one episode of G1 where the Autobots and Decepticons cooperate I don't remember well but I think it was against Starscream

When exactly did Prime use the Megatron gun either?  That has always confused me...

There is one episode of G1 where the Autobots and Decepticons cooperate I don't remember well but I think it was against Starscream

On Cybertron against Starscream and Bruticus, right?

When exactly did Prime use the Megatron gun either? That has always confused me...

several times. Against Bruticus on Cybertron and when there was this super exploding thingy that threaten to destroy all of them and Megatron transormed so Prime could fire it off and save their asses. Sorry it's been almost two decades since I've seen TF. But I do know there were several times when that happened.

vinnie

When exactly did Prime use the Megatron gun either?  That has always confused me...

several times. Against Bruticus on Cybertron and when there was this super exploding thingy that threaten to destroy all of them and Megatron transormed so Prime could fire it off and save their asses. Sorry it's been almost two decades since I've seen TF. But I do know there were several times when that happened.

vinnie

If Prime wasn't Prime then those times he could have said "GOTCHA" after firing and then break Megatron in half.

The very first time this happened was the First Season (G1) episode Countdown To Extinction.

FYI; Alternators Grimlock now in stock at BBTS. :) So it shouldn't be that much longer before they start showing up in stores.

:rolleyes: ...or not! Just noticed they were already sold out. That was quick, the extra stock didn't even last a day! Sorry folks. But it still holds true that they should hit retailers before Christmas.

Edited by trueblueeyes

At least my pre-ordered Grimlock is on the way. :)

I hope Grims makes it out for the holidays. It's kind of funny how a glut of Streaks and Hounds has replaced the glut of Smokys and Swipes. And even though I already have Tracks and Meister, it would still be nice to see them out in larger numbers. My guess is that these toys move in such a way that it keeps store shelves behind by a couple months from what is actually available. Optimistically I'd like to see Grims by Xmas, but realistically I think we'll see him in late January/February.

i figured out how to make a mp megatron whahaha

Tell us! Don't keep it a secret!

i am goign to make soem sketches and see if I can get a sculpter to help me make it

not even a tiny hint? your so cruel!

lets sjut say he will look liek his aniem robot form and the gun will be right as well.

Check out the new pix of what predaking will look like in the box! Looks sucky with all that plastic. I was hoping they'd redo the styrofoam.

post-26-1102623361_thumb.jpg

Check out this new book coming out:

http://www.jive-ltd.co.jp/trans/index.html

"Jive Entertainment has put up a page dedicated to a new encyclopedia dedicated to the first few series of G1 Transformers. The book, called Transformers First Series Complete, encompasses not only the Japanese figures, but also the U.S. release figures like Sky Lynx. The book contains pictures of the toys in all of their forms as well as history on their animation counterparts. One neat thing is that the figures will be compared to their pre-Transformer versions (Diaclone, Microchange, Microman, etc.) where applicable.

The book is scheduled for an December 17th release, contains 144 pages, and a price of 2800 Yen (about $26.69 USD)."

Check out the new pix of what predaking will look like in the box! Looks sucky with all that plastic. I was hoping they'd redo the styrofoam.

Sweet! So, when's that beauty coming out again? I'm crossing my fingers for December 15th. At least it'll be on my doorstep in time for Christmas (assuming EMS doesn't get it lost or some random act of God occurs to the plane).

Sweet! So, when's that beauty coming out again? I'm crossing my fingers for December 15th. At least it'll be on my doorstep in time for Christmas (assuming EMS doesn't get it lost or some random act of God occurs to the plane).

Well it's out in HK already so it should be here late this month or early/mid january.

While it saddens me that HLJ might not have Predaking by the end of December, it's probably a good thing, as it'll put it on my next credit card bill...

But I'm still crossing my fingers for a December 15th release on HLJ.com. It's when the MPC Optimus Prime came out last year.

Well it's out in HK already so it should be here late this month or early/mid january.

Image Anime should have it by next week.

Big Bad Toy Store.......... PREDAKING - ARRIVES 12/14!  I overnighted a sample from Japan that just

came in this morning, our main shipments will arrive Tuesday 12/14 and

pre-orders will ship out from the 14th to 16th.  After inspecting the

sample piece I'm happy to say its an awesome figure - die cast parts on

all five figures just like the original G1 figures, tight joints,

perfect

stickers, complete - all things hard to achieve with a vintage

Predaking!

It comes in the 'briefcase' style fold open box with a handle on top

and

includes 5 sticker sheets, 6 tech-spec cards, instructions, and a cool

larger card that shows all the re-issues and Binaltechs Takara has

released in the past few years.  Any orders placed now will ship along