Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

I think some of the best quotes from Transfomers come out of Beast Wars specially the serie finale Nemesis

"And there came a hero who said hurt not the earth, nor the

sea, nor the trees, nor the very fabric of time. But the

hero would not prevail, nor would he surrender!"

huh? Hasbro designed some stuff themselves? wow, that's something new! If anything I'd say the designed the pretenders, micromasters, and everything else after. <_<

I thought Beasts Wars was Hasbro's original idea atleast the toys... is Kenner a subdivision of Hasbro?

Hasbro bought Kenner.

Beast Wars II and Neo are straight from Takara. Hasbro designed the Beast Wars.

I'm too lazy to find a link, but I've read that many times.

Got the TFU Micromaster Devastator. But the head and the gun was annoying me. so i frankensteined my bootleg devastator. It was the rainbow colored version so i didnt care. Gotta get myself the green bootleg oneday

his arms are alittle puny , he looks ok but i think the original looks alittle better.

oh. I was pretty sure Takara made Beast Wars first...I stand corected

You may have been confused by the little Beast Formers figures that Takara did in the late eighties to tie-in with the Headmasters.

They were released overseas, I think they were called Battle Beasts or something like that, but anyway they didn't transform.

oh.  I was pretty sure Takara made Beast Wars first...I stand corected

You may have been confused by the little Beast Formers figures that Takara did in the late eighties to tie-in with the Headmasters.

They were released overseas, I think they were called Battle Beasts or something like that, but anyway they didn't transform.

Yeah, they were released in the States without any marketing ties to Transformers. I had the greenish-blue whaleshark playset. I think it only came with one figure. Never really liked it much.

Coming soon from Reprolabels....

http://www.praxus.ca/gallery.php?gallery=jazz

looks very cool

News from the front! Windcharger will NOT have a barrel on his gun!

probably the car companies decision not hasbro or takaras, i do understand , though i admit the engine block as a weapon looks silly, even worse they do not want it as a weapon, then what will it be used for anyhow? there going to have to make something up for it on the package, sheild generator? motion tracker??? any ideas?

Edited by zeo-mare

Cool very nice

I am undecided now to get the decals of Tracks and Jazz now...

I first have to buy a Meister :lol:

Now I want some petrorabbits too! :rolleyes:

Any one knows if the Alternator Windcharger/Overdrive neuter gun has the connectors for the barrel? Will any one be doing a recast of that piece from the Binaltech for the Alternators?

I saw pics of BT-09 Swindle in box :) but it seems that he will not come with a Destron / Decepticon sticker :(:angry:

Cool very nice

I am undecided now to get the decals of Tracks and Jazz now...

I first have to buy a Meister :lol:

Now I want some petrorabbits too! :rolleyes:

Any one knows if the Alternator Windcharger/Overdrive neuter gun has the connectors for the barrel? Will any one be doing a recast of that piece from the Binaltech for the Alternators?

The gun, or shield as it is now referred to by Hasbro, still has the hinges on it where the barrel folded in. Everyone is assuming that the Binaltech version WILL have the barrel intact, but since it hasn't been released yet we can't be sure.

either way, someone is bound to recast it either from the Binaltech release or from the various test-shots that people have.

I saw pics of BT-09 Swindle in box :) but it seems that he will not come with a Destron / Decepticon sticker :(:angry:

Ummm.... If he is like hound, you wont be able to see the decep symbol in car mode. It flips over for robot mode.

I saw pics of BT-09 Swindle in box :)  but it seems that he will not come with a Destron / Decepticon sticker :(  :angry:

Ummm.... If he is like hound, you wont be able to see the decep symbol in car mode. It flips over for robot mode.

I think he means a giant one like Miester/Jazz

his arms are alittle puny , he looks ok but i think the original looks alittle better.

Have you taken a look at the original G1 Devastator recently? His arms are even teenier.

devastator.jpg

Ok...i was confused.

At least that's where all the combiners should've been. I was confused over the last pic. :huh:

Ok...i was confused.

At least that's where all the combiners should've been. I was confused over the last pic. :huh:

Yeah that other pic is of the new Micromaster Devastator. He is a reissue/repaint of Sixbuilder. He came out during the whole micro transformer crap in Japan back in the 90's

Here is a pic that compares the two

dmm00.jpg