G.I. Joe Classified Series 6” figures, Retro 3.75” line, and Ultimates 7” figures

sh9000

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Negotiator said:

Did they say retro duke. Scarlett would be up for PO today?

Retro Duke and Scarlett will be available to order at a later date.  Thank goodness they won't be Walmart exclusives anymore.

I'd still like to see a V1 or V2 Snake Eyes without all the modernized bullshit. Like, no underwear seams on his face mask, please. No seam lines at all, no random mesh patterns just because, no mall ninja armor plates. Just a scaled up version of the original.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, renegadeleader1 said:

1993. When everything went neon and the Mega Monsters were released to the line. 😝

I really don’t remember the later episodes much at all. I remember the classics from the early 80’s, but I hardly remember the dic ones 

3 minutes ago, Big s said:

I really don’t remember the later episodes much at all. I remember the classics from the early 80’s, but I hardly remember the dic ones 

Honestly sh** got weird in the later years.

We had drug dealing pimps like the Head Man and his army of mad max looking leather dudes in scully caps with cobra commander like mirrored facemasks, eco terrorists spreading toxic sludge, literal werewolves with bug eyed monsters, power armor wearing cyborgs fighting on the moon, and that was all before the alien invasions(yes plural) or the time a literal robo-nazi had to fight a bunch of thawed out WWII commandos that were cryogenically frozen after a mission went wrong.

Then things really got crazy with G.I. Joe X-TREME!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...