2 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

After some research i stand corrected. Its Aurora Battler whatver that is

It’s definitely a bit older, but I really loved the original series, even though it was during that kill em all era. The Ova was pretty great looking and had some interesting takes on the designs. Love those bugs and the ova fancy bugs

15 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

After some research i stand corrected. Its Aurora Battler whatver that is

Yeah thats the one. Bandai recycling the same frame and similarities 

I'm not sure if it's a recycled or not but the designs between Sirbine and Bellvine has a lot of differences. It's not just the backpack. Probably some of the internal frames and joints are recycled. But it's not the same as Exia/Strike/Astray variants where a lot of parts are mostly the same.

IMG_4223.JPG.092b33047042e6f4f050ca9734a5f7aa.JPG

0e0aa099-792e-4e5b-920e-b9ffe5e588e6.jpg.9beecaf59ee12ce7872378f90fb79e43.jpg

12 hours ago, Big s said:

It’s definitely a bit older, but I really loved the original series, even though it was during that kill em all era. The Ova was pretty great looking and had some interesting takes on the designs. Love those bugs and the ova fancy bugs

To be honest, these two are kind of refreshing to see coming out from the Metal Build line. Too bad Bellvine doesn't transform like Billbine and I don't have any more room for a different MB series/line. I already have both of them in Robot Damashii form so I think I'm good. :good: 

(I'm probably trying to convince myself that I'm good since I didn't bought MB Sirbine prior, not knowing that there will Bellvine down the line. :rolleyes:)

On 7/21/2024 at 4:32 AM, 68whiskey said:

Bandai doing the same thing to Code Geass as its doing to gundam and macross lol 

I can agree with you about the Macross and Gundam series, but as the owner of both Code Geass figures, I can't agree with you. The outer armour and details, as well as the inner frame and connections between each part, are improved and over-engineered from the red to the white. This is the step forward. They don't feel like the same mould as the VF-31 or 00 series.