Tamashii Webshop Exclusive RVF-171EX Luca Angeloni

Gakken85

Hey I didn't know the whole toy came in a brown shipping box to protect the actual box - love it!

It seems to hold ok without those walker supports - what do you guys think about leaving them off?

Ugh this is the vf-171 we are talking about. Transform at your own risk. Mine will stay forever in Fighter mode unless I buy a second one. I bought 2 copies of the CF and Alto's version and both of them are represented in battroid and fighter.

I assume we will get a weapons and ghost set down the road.

Edited by Golden Arms

All Tamashii exclusive stuffs comes in an outer brown box.

I thought only the super/armored parts did - all my other CF-171 or other renewals never got a brown shipping carton before.

I thought only the super/armored parts did - all my other CF-171 or other renewals never got a brown shipping carton before.

Just the exclusives, various Super and Armor Parts, this RVF-171 and the Isamu YF-29 (had some Metal Build Gundam exclusives come with the outer brown box as well).

-b.

Mine looks like it may arrive tomorrow. I'll take some fresh out of the box pics of all modes if it does arrive tomorrow.

I'll dress it up in my CF super parts also, just to see how it looks with these colors.

*snip*

I think it'll look awesome in that color. Maybe Bandai will take a cue from your set and issue a super parts/ghost set in that colors.

GERWALK pics:

post-7577-0-76943300-1415045881_thumb.jpg

I think MJ's super parts look way better on this one:

post-7577-0-81865400-1415045955_thumb.jpgpost-7577-0-16257900-1415045973_thumb.jpg

Edited by wmkjr

I think it'll look awesome in that color. Maybe Bandai will take a cue from your set and issue a super parts/ghost set in that colors.

GERWALK pics:

attachicon.gif_DSC0064 (2).jpg

attachicon.gif_DSC0082 (2).jpgattachicon.gif_DSC0093 (2).jpg

I just got home and haven't seen anything in my mailbox or on my doorstep so I guess I'm not getting it today. =(

It still doesn't look too bad with the blue. I just wish the green was lighter. Like the green on Luca's 25. Maybe that will have to be a masking job, ugh...

that set looks sweet as! B)) has it been weathered!?

Thanks. Yep, it has been.

GERWALK pics:

attachicon.gif_DSC0064 (2).jpg

attachicon.gif_DSC0082 (2).jpgattachicon.gif_DSC0093 (2).jpg

What are you doing here? Is there a slot in the front portion of the gerwalker stand adapter as well? Same size?

Also, the rear of the box, and the instructions both show the Ghost sets, I think it's a sign they are eventually coming.

I think the RVF-171 came with the wings, because I've only seen two trays to a DX box, and the normal VF-171 requires 2, along with the RVF-25, so they will have to make a new tray to combine the two together.