Tamashii Webshop Exclusive RVF-171EX Luca Angeloni

Gakken85

I'm opening both of my RVF-171's. Both Alto's are fine, I'm going with the notion it's like Alto and not the CF.

It's out already? I didn't get any shipping notice, only Payment OK.

Those triangles (well the entire release for that matter) had better be more treat than trick.

Spooooookkkkyyyyyy

-b.

I'm sorry but according to this video.... this release has perfect QC.... hopefully they didn't have to start over a dozen times with new copies because the triangles were evaporating in the process!!

Edited by Dimis

I'm sorry but according to this video.... this release has perfect QC.... hopefully they didn't have to start over a dozen times with new copies because the triangles were evaporating in the process!!

Everytime they did a cut, it was probably to replace the crumbling triangles :p

I don't like the fact that you need an extra piece that has to be taken on and off for transformation. It's a crucial piece to try to keep track of or lose and it seems a little lazy to me. Can it even be considered PT at that point? I mean it's not extraneous stuff like covers that improve the look or a brace to make something more stable.

At least with the RVF-25, the adapter piece for the shield could stay on for fighter mode.

Edited by MacrossJunkie

No it's not PT for the simple fact they completely fraked up Battroid mode. The entire antenna should shift downwards towards the butt and stick further out backward in Battroid so the back can fold up like normal. Even with their additional piece to make the backpack stay it isn't nearly correct. Bandai are half-assing things more and more these days.

Edited by Mommar

I see. So this 171Ex backpack protrudes more. It shows big gap than Alto's or CF's 171Ex. Didn't expect that this one will also have a stabilizer piece for the backpack and the radar-stabilizer thingy. Not to mention the display stand. This release definitely needs love from the YetiStand. ^_^

Mine is staying in fighter mode, not a fan of the 171 transformation and I don't really care for the way the back looks in battroid. The walker stand is pretty bad too lol.

I wonder if they release the ghost set for this one?

Have to wait overtime as the VF-171 CF variant, there were some initial cracking and breakage, but a lot of the issues also came over time when it started cracking and breaking just sitting in the box. But since the Alto version had no issues, hopefully they have a good batch of plastic this time.

Yeah I also hope that the triangles are fine on this one. I had no problems on the Alto one, but someone here claimed it was happening on that model too. My CF 171's all seem fine though thus far. I transformed all 3 of them to battroid right away though so my triangles are not pressed up against other plastic parts like it is in fighter mode. I have a feeling that the tolerances were too tight when they said they updated the tolerance spec on the CF versions. I am scared to put them back in to fighter mode.

Mine is staying in fighter mode, not a fan of the 171 transformation and I don't really care for the way the back looks in battroid. The walker stand is pretty bad too lol.

are its ghosts different from that of the rvf-25?

I never liked transforming this! My Alto stays in fighter mode. My 2 CF's have never been transformed but the triangles on one have broke and the knee as well when I brought the legs down to put on the armor :( but I still ordered the Luca RVF-171.

When I get mine and take photos of it in all three modes, it's going in fighter mode and staying there as well.

Hmmm, I wonder how my customized armor parts that I painted gray would look on this.

I can't wait to see the pictures of your customization of it.

I believe they were still AIF-7S ghosts. I don't recall if they were the same color or not though.

Mommar has a screen grab of the ghost on the previous page.

thanks! =) i got a set of the single ghost + weapons load out before i found out about the super pack + 3 ghosts (which i promptly hunted down). i think i'll use the single ghost + weapons or super pack on the rvf-25 and use the 3 ghosts with the rvf-171

Hey Yeti, I paid for mine through N-Y, but I'm totally willing to sell once it gets here.

Ok. We'll see. I don't have much interest in it. A few people have asked about a YetiStand adapter to replace the geriatric adapter it comes with. How about a free YetiStand adapter for the RVF-171 for anyone willing to loan one out? Preferably someone close to 55430. Maybe even meet up in person.

Ok. We'll see. I don't have much interest in it. A few people have asked about a YetiStand adapter to replace the geriatric adapter it comes with. How about a free YetiStand adapter for the RVF-171 for anyone willing to loan one out? Preferably someone close to 55430. Maybe even meet up in person.

I'd take you up on that but New Mexico is nowhere near Minnesota.

I'll be in Rochester for the week-end of May 30th, probably, but for the most part I'm not even in the same country. :D

Don't forget, if they come out with a RVF-171 General machine, the super parts are different, they have the normal

super parts, but also had dual fold boosters on the wings.

I'd really prefer the CF version over this Luca version.

I don't recall that. Screen shot?