Strike A Pose! revisted...

dapro

I hope you guys like my picture!

Great collection and very creative photo.

Saburo needs to do one of his epic shots with this arrangement, I'm pretty sure ALL of us would have a new desktop wallpaper...

I'd give it a try, but my don't have enough VF-1s to spell out VF-1. But I could do VF-25... got lots of those. :lol:

workin on some HRM battle scenes, really wish there was an effect part for the gunpod firing... guess I could photoshop it in :p

*snip*

Nice! If you have old beam saber effect from 1/144 scaled Gundams, then you're good to go. ;)

Edited by no3Ljm

Nice! If you have old beam saber effect from 1/144 scaled Gundams, then you're good to go. ;)

ooh, I'll have to look and see if I have any.. good idea

Very nice!

Bandai needs to put out an effects line for HMR!

Spiraling missiles are as iconic as VF-1's in Macross.

hell yes, it's so much fun to put them into action with these parts

that gleaming white is awesome, and I definitely appreciate the 1/60 even more now that I've got my first HMRs. Those are nice but nothing compared to the 1/60. Especially considering they were all about the same cost as an HMR lol. Gah that's depressing.

that gleaming white is awesome, and I definitely appreciate the 1/60 even more now that I've got my first HMRs. Those are nice but nothing compared to the 1/60. Especially considering they were all about the same cost as an HMR lol. Gah that's depressing.

originally yeah they weren't priced bad at all and then afterwards some became shelf warmers and I saw a few v2 VF-1 sell on Mandarake for as little as 4000 to 5000 yen!! crazy stuff! :o:wacko::(

mine have mostly cost me a right fortune.. :rolleyes::lol:

LOL, yeah...I didn't start until last year with the Arcadia reissues so this is not coming cheap. I have about $1K hanging off that wall mount right now. :shok:

So you literally have money on the roof!

Same here, i started with the VF1 anny frok arcadia, which jenius luckily sold to me

Edited by Mr Bomber

when I restarted my Macross collection back in 2012, the 'sensibly priced Valkyrie' ship had already set sail.. <_< oh well. Just means cos I paid more for most of em that I'll just have to appreciate them a lot more! hehe! :lol::rolleyes::unsure:

You sir, always have a way with words. ^_^