the elder brother was also bigger in the sitcom :D

so this is a case of everybody loves roy-mond.... :D

:lol: Hadn't thought of that till you mentioned it. :D

Fantastic, Saburo! :wub:

Thank you no3ljm!

MADNESS!!! :o:D

New favorite photo!!! B))

Hehe. :D

Hmmm... I should have used my DYRL VF-1S instead of the TV version.

hello what's this? Saburo has done it again :)

What? what did I do? :lol:

This 0S is my favorite valk ever: color scheme, head sculpt and massiveness. Thank you Saburo for making so nice pictures of all these valks!

My latest phone screensaver:

I will insist on the previous requests: if you make a book of these count me in!

Thank you Xigfrid glad you like the photos.

The Roy color scheme is my favorite (might biased because he is my favorite character) :lol: . I always thought the VF-0 nice, the Yamato release was nice for its time but now with the Arcadia version released they have definitely made improvements on the look of it.

Maybe side by side shots of the Arcadia and Yamato VF-0S?

Glad you got some fun money! :D I can't wait for some stuff to arrive in the mail. :D

Hahaha! How I wish sir. How I wish. I still have a long line of wishlist and PO list, so I really don't know which one to prioritize first. :D

And don't worry, I will let you know if it's already on the way. ;)

Hmmm... I should have used my DYRL VF-1S instead of the TV version.

Maybe side by side shots of the Arcadia and Yamato VF-0S?

nahhh I think the TV VF-1S looks great beside the Zero! B))

Now that you mentioned it, I'm curious to see all versions together for color comparisons. ;)

nahhh I think the TV VF-1S looks great beside the Zero! B))

Thanks Spanner, I was thinking that it would be good to have DYRL VF-1S so everyone could see the differences in the color. For now the current pics will be fine. :D

Hahaha! How I wish sir. How I wish. I still have a long line of wishlist and PO list, so I really don't know which one to prioritize first. :D

And don't worry, I will let you know if it's already on the way. ;)

hehe.. I think the next major PO that is due for me is the VF-4 and I want also pick up more camera gear. :D

the Zero-S white is off but not nearly as off as DYRL white. I do think you paired them very well but if you do have time to take some new shots with a DYRL VF-1S purely for comparison reasons then it would be interesting to see the differences. :)

+1 ;)

Fooling around with the photo editing apps on my iPhone again so here are the results.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Nice! :wub:

That's the Arcadia version if I'm not mistaken. :rolleyes:

+1 ;)

That's the Arcadia version if I'm not mistaken. :rolleyes: [/font][/size]

It is indeed. My Bandai 19Adv has never left Fighter mode!

Nice photo effects Moosey! B))

Thanks Spanner, amazing what can be done when your inbox is empty at work ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Funny story... :D

On new years eve, some street vendors were selling these nasty, knock off light sabers with a string of LEDs in them along the length of the "blade". I bought two.

During my photo shoot session, I thought it'd be fun to wave them around in the background and let the slow shutter blur the lights. I had the camera on a timer already, to minimise vibration from my hands. It was hard to make it work without bumping the subject and took several attempts. I'd also liked to have posed old sniper valk a bit more appropriately, but hey, it was an experiment.

So in short, its light (sabre) painting. ;)

Edited by mickyg