Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

i blame saburo :)

Yamamoto Akira! :wub: Very nice purchase.

I am to blame for quite a bit of purchases by MW members, but they were all good purchases. :D

I reckon man!!! they should pay you royalties...

I love the white outfit one but that one costing way too much

Just after talking to you about them Spanner that i order her !! :D

I reckon man!!! they should pay you royalties...

I love the white outfit one but that one costing way too much

Just after talking to you about them Spanner that i order her !! :D

Haha... That would be nice to get royalties or commission. That would help fund the hobbies. LOL

I'll have another Yamato 2199 Girl soon, to post pics of. :D

Oh yeah Spanner does cause people to buy too!

Hehe! I don't blame you for getting her! She's a babe! ;)

Cant wait for Yurisha to arrive!!

Yes, Yurisha is will be here soon, but before her pilot suit Yuki. ^_^

After coming back from a hectic ten-day vacation from the Philippines, I come back to my office in Jakarta to see this on my table. :)
16407177856_c60fb9ac5c_o.jpg

Minty fresh out of the box! :D
16432215192_46f80a7343_o.jpg

With the Super Pack and Ghost Set.
16247246177_ac1d6775cb_o.jpg

It took a while (almost half a year), but getting this set was worth the wait! (The Super Pack and Ghost set is particularly hard to come by these days.) Thanks to my Malaysian friend for getting this for me, and thanks to my officemate for bringing this all the way to Jakarta! Now my Frontier Skull Squadron is complete!

Luca (aka Luke): "Go forth Simon, John and Peter!" (Since they were using New Testament nomenclature, they could have at least been consistent and named one ghost after the apostle Matthew, since Simon Peter is one and the same person. Oh well.) Thank you Lord for this wonderful gift!
16245746770_a6d57dfa16_o.jpg

After coming back from a hectic ten-day vacation from the Philippines, I come back to my office in Jakarta to see this on my table. :)

Minty fresh out of the box! :D

With the Super Pack and Ghost Set.

It took a while (almost half a year), but getting this set was worth the wait! (The Super Pack and Ghost set is particularly hard to come by these days.) Thanks to my Malaysian friend for getting this for me, and thanks to my officemate for bringing this all the way to Jakarta! Now my Frontier Skull Squadron is complete!

Luca (aka Luke): "Go forth Simon, John and Peter!" (Since they were using New Testament nomenclature, they could have at least been consistent and named one ghost after the apostle Matthew, since Simon Peter is one and the same person. Oh well.) Thank you Lord for this wonderful gift!

Congratulations on completing your SMS Skull Squadron!

Ahh the satisfaction of completing the squadron, I know it well.

Only thing to beat that feeling is getting them all in super/armour parts.

My way of convincing myself to do it was telling myself (repeatedly) that at least I only had to do it once! Congrats brouken!

Edited by The Old Man

I'm trying to look in the internet some history of this laser gun but I couldn't find one...

...for now.

Anyone seen this before?

Yes, it is made by Takatoku Toys.....they come up on YJA from time to time...they are relatively common....

You could start by looking for info on Macross World.... :rolleyes:

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/toys/takatoku.htm

Here is one that sold recently on YJA....

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g134183610

3? Please... Each Valkyrie is going to have 3 different part sets for 3 different combat scenarios. Space combat, Atmosphere combat, Fold combat.

9 total.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

I bet the next Macross anime will have 12 characters and twelves ships!

And then you'll all really be screwed haha

And all will combine into the Macross Delta, which will of course have it's own Super and Armor packs. :(

Edited by abbadon

I don't care about the game but that is a damn nice figure! Love ThreeA/ThreeZero

Edit: All articulated and that tiny pilot has soft cloth goods.

Edited by xrentonx