I think the Todd story is going to be the curve ball.

I think Walts going to die by someone he knows, wether

It's Jesse or Hank.

Something like Todd is going to be back and town

And the whole things is going to fall apart. I mean lets face it

Walt deserves to die at this point, and I think Jesse will be

The person who makes it out. After all, if you remember throught

Out the series he really wasn't completely in love with any of it.

I don't know, but as typical for BB, the show end with Jesse dumping gas in Walts house

Was perfect, damn 7 days in the way!

Idk, my predictions are totally off now.

I thought Walt might be kind of a good guy looking for redemption.. but nope. I think he's gonna kill Jess and fake his death.

Not sure what will happen to his family but I think they will all die except holly.

Episode #3 -BLEW MY 39 YR. OLD MIND!!!!!!!!!!

It's hard to like Walt at this point...I cringe every time he tries to be nice...

Yup, Walt's turned into a monster. Fring was never so horrible for God's sake...

Wow, what an episode! Jesse finally figures out the poisoning of Brock and puts together the ricin being lifted. They played the trick just one too many times. There's so many crazy events happening all at once, I can't wait to see how it all collides into a huge mess. Each of these episodes is literally elevating my heart rate when watching them.

Fring wasn't anybody's savior. He was just as vicious and manipulative as Walt.

Mike maybe.

I think the point is that all of the characters have had tons of options to get out all through the show:

Walt had a chance to have his cancer paid for by his old college friends, and he turned it down. He's had multiple chances to stop cooking or quit.

Jesse has had the chance to leave, or ways to break away from Walt.

Skyler has had the chance to break away from Walt several times and now is fully a part of his schemes.

Even Hank has had a chance to put the Heisenberg obsession behind him multiple times and move on with his career and life.

Mike was the only one who tried to get out... after being in for longer than anybody though. haha

They have all damned themselves. They can't turn away from their fates.

Edited by Gakken85

Not a savior in the religious sense. Fring didn't want anything to do with Walt and eventually agrees to work with him. He sets him up big time and Walt systematically detroys everything. In a world of bad guys, Fring was the good guy.

Yeah I don't think I agree. Fring didn't want anything to do with Walt because of Jesse. Jesse was a loose canon and Fring could tell. Everything was fine between Walt and Fring until Jesse insisted on striking back at the street drug dealers who killed that child.

Walt then stepped in and saved Jesse's life and killed two of Frings men.

This set off the escalation where Fring started pushing Walt out as he had no idea how ruthless and cunning he was. Gus tried to bring Gail in and He started watching him with cameras. Then he started trying to drive a wedge between Jesse and Walt with Mike. Fring tried just as hard to manipulate Jesse as Walt has in the past, but Walt won the showdown.

You can say Walt destroyed everything, but it was more of a power struggle between Walt and Gus that lead to Gus' destruction.

That's exactly what's wrong with Walt. Walt didn't need Jesse, but his insistence is what costed him. Fring WAS dangerous and smart can't blame him for that. Walt's need of control and how it destroys everything around him no matter how good it is for him is a major theme of the show. Gus wasn't going to play Walt's game until Walt pushed him into it.

I don't know - Ep 11 confused me. I didn't watch the "Brock Poisoning" episode recently enough but I had a very hard time connecting the dots between that ep and this one. All because of a pack of cigarettes? I guess I missed the part where "the switch" was made as well, so maybe that's part of it. But still, let's just assume that I saw it all very clearly - I still don't get how Jesse realising this had happened before = Walt needs to pay!

If anyone wants to help me understand that one, I'd definitely appreciate it. I've checked a lot of discussion boards and the theories and explinations just aren't stacking up for me. And I'm mindful that spoilers might be a part of the discussion, so I'm intentionally being a bit vague.

On second thought:

Jesse knows Brock wasn't poisoned with Ricin, correct? Jesse would also know that Gus didn't do it after all, that was established ages ago, as far as I remember. So the only link I can think of, is that Jesse remembers Brock getting poisoned and the disappearance of the Ricin cigarette happening almost simultaneously but has filed it away as a coincidence. I don't remember Huell or Saul lifting the Ricin cigarette from the Brock episode - was that the case? And if so, that implies that Saul was in on the Brock play. That or they just were doing as Walt requested. I honestly can't remember.

Furthermore, it looks like Jesse is convinced that Saul poisoned Brock, when he knows that ricin wasn't used. So why did he go after Saul? And why is a pack of cigarettes enough to make all of this suddenly come to him? Gaaahhh! Head is going to explode!

Not a savior in the religious sense. Fring didn't want anything to do with Walt and eventually agrees to work with him. He sets him up big time and Walt systematically detroys everything. In a world of bad guys, Fring was the good guy.

Well if there's one thing Walt and Fring have in common it's their greed; if each one of them had just called it quits when the going was good.........well, who knows...

Its simple.

Season 4:

Walt had Huell lift Jesse's cigarettes to make Jesse THINK that Gus used the Ricin on Brock.

In reality Walt had Saul poison Brock with Lilly of the Valley, which is a non-lethal plant that makes you sick if ingested.

When Huell lifted his bag of weed last night, and Jesse pulled out his cigarette pack waiting for the van - he put it all together, and thus went ape crap. (Jesse has a soft spot for kids).

He put it all together because he finally understands that Walt is always lying.

Edited by Gakken85

Well if there's one thing Walt and Fring have in common it's their greed; if each one of them had just called it quits when the going was good.........well, who knows...

LOL. Yeah, it's the one thing that all career criminals have in common. If anyone stopped when the going was good then it wouldn't be greed. :lol:

Probably the slowest episode of the season... still better than other shows. The dueling Lady McBeths is pretty interesting and my interest is piqued as to what Jesse might have planned. Especially since he basically gave up on having the upper hand against Walt a couple of scenes before. It's got to be a brilliant plan for him to even try it. Alright Pinkman... you got the floor bitch!

Much like Battlestar I will definitely miss this show when it comes to an end.

I am going in with no speculation as to what will happen in the finale, Breaking bad has had some amazing "where did that come" surprises in it, what ever the outcome I don't think I will be disappointed.

Yeah, I think he'll fake his death and come back to save Jesse with the Ricin... Somehow.

Jesse will probably get kidnapped by the Nazi Uncles or something nuts.

I'm pretty sure Jr. dies and Skyler. Hank will probably die near the end.

Saul's my favorite, it's always been funny how he let's everything roll off his shoulder. But it hasn't been fun watching him the last few episodes because now he knows it's all falling apart and like he says, he doesn't like the part when lawyers start showing up dead.