I'm shocked about Hank still.

There's no walking away from killing two federal agents

In any scenario. Not sure what the Uncles plan was with killing Hank.

...and thinking Walt was "good" with the aftermath of killing Hank.

I'm crossing my fingers all the rednecks get a proper end.

especially Todd.

Just got caught up. WOW! I didn't want to see Hank or Gomez die. Really wanted them to make it to the finale at least, but I suspect that their deaths will put things in motion on the DEA side of things.

Breaking Bad really just needs to get rid of Todd. That's all that needs to happen for this to be a happy ending ;)

So is the grand finale going to be just an hour or hopefully longer, theres a bit to deal with. Can't wait til Todd gets his. (Nothing personal)

I hope Walter has the chance to use that machine gun in the trunk (Is it a M249 or M-60?)

Edited by 505thAirborne

Dear gawd, is there no end to the tragic suffering of Jesse Pinkman?

Looks like Heisenberg is all Walt has left. Another sad end. Well, however it turns out, it's going to be epic. M60 FTW! :)

Reminds me of Otto Delaney in Sons of Anarchy; someone PLEASE put this guy out of his misery!

I meant to watch it. Banks? the guy who played Mike? He seems a little pissy all the time haha.

I'm sure it's online somewhere...

I love the internet:

0467_mikenoshake-5240f8f26437b.gif

I think he came in in character?

HKEKNe9.gif

Edited by Gakken85

I'm starting to think the ricin is for the batch.. to poison the blue and make it worthless.

There is no reason in the world to make up a plan and sneak it into anybodies tea. The jig is up. The only reason he would use it is to rub something in somebodies face or ruin something.

There is also .. no reason in the world he would take it himself.. because he's already dying of cancer... and if he did the the whole last episode would be him laying around sick with a fever.

There is also .. no reason in the world he would take it himself.. because he's already dying of cancer... and if he did the the whole last episode would be him laying around sick with a fever.

You ever watch someone die from cancer? Killing yourself is preferable.

I think he's got the whole killing himself thing covered with the giant machine gun and rushing a fortified encampment of Nazi meth dealers. haha.

Taking ricin to get sick and die when he's already sicking and dying makes no sense.

Hmm, I was thinking about that interview on Conan.

And in the interview Cranston says..

" we ( referring to Paul) read the last lines, then read out loud 'end of series' "

You think that in itself was a slip.

Walt and Jessie make it out?

Or perhaps the story doesn't actually end finale'?

I know Vincent said the ending is "what'd you expect"

Maybe that means and ending with out an actual ending?

Maybe the "expected" end is Walt kicks everyone's ass saves Jessie,

Gets the money to skylark and runs of with Todd's crush

To pursue a life on the international side before he croaks?

This show is fun.

Guest davidwhangchoi

i just starting watching this show tonight on the AMC marathon. i heard from all my friends it's really good. i avoided clicking on this thread till now to avoid any plot spoilers.

Guest davidwhangchoi

hahah yeah.. sorry. I just kind made this as a spoiler thread so people could discuss freely.

Best to avoid for now and catch-up :D

thanks gakken i will definitely read up on this thread after i finish all 61 episodes. probably will be reading it long after this thread is dead since the season final is coming up.

Guest davidwhangchoi

oh man, i know i shouldn't open this thread till i finish everything... i'm watching the breaking bad marathon, i had to step out to get food for 30 mins, all the previous episodes were so slow... some heroin addict girlfriend landlord chokes on her vomit and dies in her sleep so i figure they'll have a funeral and everything will be slow. i came back and saw a plane explode and now the wife wants to leave... 30 mins of walking away and i'm lost... rats...

i guess i'll wiki during commercial...

Edited by davidwhangchoi

The death of Jesse's girlfriend comes up again; I'd hazard to say that every moment in Breaking Bad is crucial to the developing, ongoing storyline...

Guest davidwhangchoi

uugh my head is pounding watching it non stop... so good so far... at the point where the kid thinks he's a hero for saving the clean up man that the Pollo Kingpin set up.