DX VF-171 CF Nightmare Plus Armor parts

master of macross

Doesn't the armor has the wrong color?

I think the CF hat a light gray color for the armor panels in the second Frontier movie.

The Valkyrie looks a little bit to drab with the blueish color.

Also this is a Tamashii Webshop exclusive right? So no need to hurry with preordering because there is a deadline until the order has to be placed by the proxy buyers.

Edited by Scyla

DAT MDE...

1279082592656.jpg

seriously, I'm slightly tempted to order that armor set just to get the reaction warheads and MDE bombs even through I have no intention or opportunity to get a 171CF. ( I wouldn't want to stick them on my 171EX either. I just want them because).

Since no one is providing a link (link in the OP would be super helpful!!!), I went and looked it up myself. This is the link you guys want to give to your proxy buyers:

http://p-bandai.jp/tamashiiwebshouten/item-1000080906/

Go! Go! Go! B)) B)) B))

...now to email Yokattaweb :wub:

Edited by xrentonx

Follow.

Ill also email Yokattaweb!

I just got my supa parts for my vf-25 for $75 bucks.

I wonder if these parts have moving thrusters.. unlike the cheap alto ones.

Edited by Gakken85

Guest davidwhangchoi

i wouldn't worry about supplies since this a web exclusive (not limited in number)

edit: ok, someone already posted this

so basically you get two new nukes and matching colored wings compared to altos ex171 armor

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Also, the Alto's 171(this is a thread about 171s)don't have moving parts. I'm willing to bet these do.

Glad I passed on buying the Alto for $310

Should get the nightmare and these parts for around $250ish

Edited by Gakken85

Guest davidwhangchoi

Also, the Alto's don't have moving parts. I'm willing to bet these do.

Glad I passed on buying the Alto for $310

Should get the nightmare and these parts for around $250ish

moving parts? i must've missed the info... what's the moving parts that are not on alto's?

I'm sure they don't come with movable parts because they not even bothered with the right colored parts (correct me if I'm wrong).

So why do something that costs more (movable parts) and has no major impact on the toy and ditch something that has a major impact (the right color) that costs next to nothing.

Although I could be wrong because Bandai does often something that makes no sense to me. So if that really happened you can call me Bandai'd or something like this.

Edited by Scyla

Thing is, I believe NY would be subject to the same price as we are (the web price from Tamashii). Keep in mind they have to make a profit so they mark up based on the web price. Depending on that markup, NY could be a little cheaper but then you add in shipping. So Tamashii web price is the cost and maybe they mark it up 15% or maybe 20%. Maybe they don't mark it up at all but they make the profit off the higher shipping price. We'll find out in the coming days, I guess. Either way is good though :)

Edited by xrentonx

Not sure where you got the idea that the Alto armor packs don't have the same features as the Ozma ones. I think the're identical, except for the colors.

I think I might pick up two sets of these though, just so I can slap the extra giant warheads on Alto's. :lol: Those things are massive.

Alto 171. Not the alto 25f. The two 25's are the same parts obviously. Wow people don't read sometimes haha. The alto 171 had indications that they would add details like the 25's but they cheaped out. I am assuming that since this is a web exclusive they will be better..and released later for a renewal.

Edited by Gakken85

You can also buy a set and put the wings + warheads on the teal CF and add the particle gun and missile bay on a white VF-171 CF that has only these two parts of enhancement because the Armor Parts for the teal CF have the same color as the parts for the white VF-171. Why is no one bothered by the color of these :angry: or am I just crazy (totally possible).

Also:

VF-25 Super Parts same features on the Ozma and Alto versions

VF-25 Armor Parts same features on the Ozma and Alto versions

VF-171 only one iteration out so far with the only moving parts being the particle gun and the landing gear in the leg armor

Yeah but you wrote that:

The ozama aps have moving thrusters and opening bays. The altos do not.

Don't know where Ozma comes into play because there is not VF-171 Ozma Lee Custom only the VF-25S so someone might assume you're talking about the VF-25 add-on sets.

It's been awhile since I watched Frontier. What color are the armor parts on the canon fodder anyway? Same as the 171EX?

Edited by xrentonx

Sorry, all you said was Ozma had moving parts while Alto didn't. :lol: Got confused on that one.

But yeah, Bandai really did cheap out on the 171 parts. No moving parts at all, except for the little wheels. Glad they're including the bigger missiles at least, but I wish the chest doors opened.