Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

Sometimes people will slip things past them. When they buy a used toy, it's not like they can transform it and check every detail at the counter. That would take hours.

I bought some super parts once that had a loose thruster. I'm sure the seller didn't mention it, and they didn't know. Considering he probably only got $20 or 30 bucks for it...

BTW, These bundles are safe:

tumunisan-img600x338-1380798076pyy8tj548

I had the Kaki and it was fine. They came out in 2010 or so.

Edited by Gakken85

Sometimes people will slip things past them. When they buy a used toy, it's not like they can transform it and check every detail at the counter. That would take hours.

I bought some super parts once that had a loose thruster. I'm sure the seller didn't mention it, and they didn't know. Considering he probably only got $20 or 30 bucks for it...

that might be the case for fast selling, low value and/or widely available items where Mandarake has a "buy from seller" price range and they set the selling price.

but for rare and/or high value items, i think it's more like consignment basis. the seller brings in the item and specifies a desired selling price and Mandarake takes a % cut if it sells. i posit this because i've observed items that have no apparent or significant differences in condition (in many cases MIB) being posted with different selling prices, sometimes very different prices.

Sheryl Nome figures for example can range from 15 to 25k yen, and the even rarer ones have been priced as "cheap" as 60k and as high as 120k

I'm sure Mandarake sells stuff every now and then with damage that was not noted in the listing. When you deal in secondhand goods, it's bound to happen periodically. But I've never had any problems with them, and based on other people's experiences as reported in the forum, it seems to be a rare occurrence.

Got my VF-X. It's pretty amazing the condition on the box. Super crisp lines. I don't think the tabs have even been opened. Really happy with it.

Should get my Low viz in a few days :D

Moved to new purchase thread :D

Edited by Gakken85

Not sure if this is the right place to talk about this, from what I can tell, Mandarake Fukuoka apparently sent my Roy to another person -_-

I believe he/she is saying that they arranged it to be returned to them.

Anyone has encountered this before? I will be sending the international an email because the staff at Fukuoka is not really fluent in english.

Not sure if this is the right place to talk about this, from what I can tell, Mandarake Fukuoka apparently sent my Roy to another person -_-

Anyone has encountered this before? I will be sending the international an email because the staff at Fukuoka is not really fluent in english.

So THAT's why I had a random box from Mandarake show up on my doorstep today! Thanks!

J/K... never had that happen before. Their international e-mail account seems pretty responsive though, from the few times I've had to e-mail them.

hasn't happen to me ...and ive been ordering heaps from them in the last month .... Well hopefully you get it , or they going to refund you ? well that sucked either way , the waiting and then to found out that it happen :angry: Well eventually it will get to you and then at least you got an interesting story to go with this purchase ....

Thanks for the replies guys, im waiting for the international's reply now. Looks like im the unlucky one. I am partial to a refund so it can fund my other current purchase from them but i really want that SSP Roy after a risky move of cancelling my arcadia order at amiami.