Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

Wow how the prices have fallen O_O

TV Vf-1s Super 15000

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1406038.html

TV 1J Super 12000

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1406037.html

shocked_face.jpg

Hope one of u guys get them! Another missed opportunity for me (no cash!)

Since I've got an J already and a Arcadia Roy on PO, I might as well wait for them to rerelease the S&S Packs

Edited by close313

Been wanting to get the armor parts for my VF-1 for some itme now, and finally this showed up.

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-908036.html

It's higher than the original SRP, but I think it's cheaper than what's been floating around, the next closest being 22,000yen

Is it good price?

Did you go ahead and jump? It says sold out.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Yeah I did. I just wanted to know if this was considered a good price. I haven't seen Armour bundled sets go for below this for awhile, and that the armor parts alone tend to cost almost 15000 or more every time I see it.

definitely a good price on an armored combo. saw everything on mandarake but couldn't pull the trigger because i need to save for the big ones. (yf-19, mp-10) unless a vf-x comes up i need to hold out a bit on these yamatos

definitely a good price on an armored combo. saw everything on mandarake but couldn't pull the trigger because i need to save for the big ones. (yf-19, mp-10) unless a vf-x comes up i need to hold out a bit on these yamatos

Thanks for the reassurance. I know exactly what you mean.

It's been a heavy few months from last month till the end of the year, and I still gotta set aside cash for the YF-19 (at least it's only coming out in April). the SRC Genesic GaoGaiGar and whatever else Sentinel decides to put out in between that will suck my wallet dry.

Already gonna have to cancel the spare VF-25A to make way for all these.

Wow, I just the confirmation email, looks like I got the VF-1J.

Wonder how much will be wrong with it for that price?

I think Mandarake is pretty good about pointing out whether there's something damaged. I always run the listing through google translate, which is imperfect of course, but if I see anything that looks like it could indicate damage, I've e-mailed them to ask and they have been pretty responsive. At worst you might have a set of busted shoulders. I think someone else on the forum bought a super/strike bundle set for about that much and the only thing wrong was the shoulders.

Everything I've bought from them has been in excellent shape aside from the usual box wear they always point out.

Yeah, I'm saving for YF-19 as well. I want an additional set of Armor for a custom with a Max 1A like from the Master File book but it can wait (if it will happen at all.)

had to look at the Master File book for that armored 1A Max, a beauty.

Thinking about cancelling my 25a too. I like the head I guess but the color is so/so.

For me it is the other way round. I can't stay the fact that it has the same head than the VF-25G but I love the color. Too bad mine will stay in fighter mode for ever because I will salvage it for the metal hip bar for my alto. :)

I always peeking at a VF-11C on Mandarake but the price point is just too much for me at the moment.

how do you guys search on mandarake? do you enter the katakana for macross or just macross in english?

I usually use the English site, which lets you enter English into the search box. For Macross valkyries, after some experimentation, I've found that using the model numbers for the particular toy you're looking for gets the best results, since those are usually rendered using English alphabet anyway -- e.g., VF-1J, VF-25F, YF-19, etc.

how do you guys search on mandarake? do you enter the katakana for macross or just macross in english?

I tend to copy/paste the Katakana.

Macross: マクロス

DX chogokin : DX超合金

Yamato: やまと

bandai: バンダイ

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arcadia-Macross-1-60-VF-1J-Valkyrie-30th-Anniversary-Limited-Edition-Figure-NEW-/130923660173?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e7ba8838d

This one sold for $300 on evilbay.... unless the person bought it for $200 and didn't see the $99 shipping fee. hahaha.

shocked_face.jpg

Hope one of u guys get them! Another missed opportunity for me (no cash!)

Since I've got an J already and a Arcadia Roy on PO, I might as well wait for them to rerelease the S&S Packs

I just received the VF-1J Super from Mandrake and it's not only mint.

It feels like it's never been transformed! To top it off the shoulders are niether

Cracked or broken. Best 120$ I've ever spent!

Guest davidwhangchoi

yeah, saw those but passed bc of the upcoming pre-orders...

at least the prices are back to normal.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

They're not exactly giving them away since everything is second hand, but is good to see prices are now back to normal indeed. Hard thing is whenever a great deal appears is bought immediately.

I skipped on a few of those things cause I was natching a VF-1A Cavalier on yahoo japan, but I did no see that VF-1D at 150, if I'd would've seen that I'd would have been all over that virgin in a heartbeat. Darn! :ph34r:

Always been curious about that VF-X scheme, in SDFM and the Varible Fighter Master File book the scheme is all light gray with only the black accent, but the Yamato has those tan accents. Even Macross Mecha Manual shows it full gray.

Is there an official scheme art that Yamato followed?? I understand is a Macross Chronicle exclusive but I don't have all the chronicles to see if it was ever featured fully colored. If anyone could clear this up for me.