Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

Guest davidwhangchoi

Man, the Max and Milia's are going up for sale all over.

Like somebody knows they are going to be re-released soon! haha

hmm this and the ve-1 showing up... i wonder if warehouses are releasing final supplies

Guest davidwhangchoi

I think they are just finding dead stock. I grabbed that ve-1 on NY just now mwahahahahahahaha

i saw that, nice grab... i have three sealed already so i had to pass...

Guest davidwhangchoi

so are people actually getting the one from the link below or Version 1?

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/lang-en/macross/3694-macross-1-60-ve-1-elintseeker-w-option-parts.html

the link i posted and the link you post both had pictures of the 30th anniversary ve-1 up.

they had a few in stock for 185 pictured with 30th anniv photos. but they just swapped pictures on the link with the 185 price with version one photos... so it looks as though NY made an error with their photos...

and people who thought they ordered version 2 may be getting ver 1's

the link you posted never had stock..

Edited by davidwhangchoi

the link i posted and the link you post both had pictures of the 30th anniversary ve-1 up.

they had a few in stock for 185 pictured with 30th anniv photos. but they just swapped pictures on the link with the 185 price with version one photos... so it looks as though NY made an error with their photos...

and people who thought they ordered version 2 may be getting ver 1's

the link you posted never had stock..

Luckily I just called into NY and got a credit slip immediately. FUnnily enough their Staff is better able to handle English speakers than Japanese speakers, which is funny for a Japanese company.......

welp, at least I can apply that credit towards my VF-25A orders next month

Guest davidwhangchoi

you welcome:)

plastik, you still want it? heehee (good thing i didn't pm you 5 mins too soon) i'll pm you on my ve-1 we were talking about)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I think this happened to another forum member recently. There was a v1 Milia with super parts and a launch arm on eBay that someone here bought thinking it was a v2. I remember seeing that listing too -- think it was for like $100? That would have been an unreal price for a v2 Mila, let alone the added launch arm.

The problem is that what happened with the ebay v1 Millia with launch arm was that the buyer did not recognize it as a v1 in the picture, besides it was still a steal with the launch arm for only 100 and after contacting the ebay seller it was refunded.

Nippon-Yasan has had that listing for about a week with a v2 VE-1 picture clearly and not until recently they changed the picture and they never offer details of the product, I bet NY will not accept any kind of returns or give refund for their purposed mistake.

And did you see the shipping for it? 40 bucks EMS?? for the small v1 box.....yeah right

Edited by Valkyrie addict

The problem is that what happened with the ebay v1 Millia with launch arm was that the buyer did not recognize it as a v1 in the picture, besides it was still a steal with the launch arm for only 100 and after contacting the ebay seller it was refunded.

Nippon-Yasan has had that listing for about a week with a v2 VE-1 picture clearly and not until recently they changed the picture and they never offer details of the product, I bet NY will not accept any kind of returns or give refund for their purposed mistake.

And did you see the shipping for it? 40 bucks EMS?? for the small v1 box.....yeah right

Not at all. I called NY and got a paypal refund within 5 minutes.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I stand corrected but I still feel NY are no good.

Where are you guys seeing the M&M dropping in price?? so far I've only seen the VF-1J Max on Mandarake.

yeah, i think it was just 3 maxes that were 25000-26000yen

Luckily I just called into NY and got a credit slip immediately. FUnnily enough their Staff is better able to handle English speakers than Japanese speakers, which is funny for a Japanese company.......

That's because their staff is composed of Japanese and French, speaking fluent Japanese, English, French and Spanish.

Edited by Reïvaj

Prices are hitting the floor.

An early release of a loose v2 VF-1S Roy went for 68 bucks on ebay earlier today. All the YF-19 and YF-21 are going for less than 200.

I think I saw that one. Thought the listing was a bit misleading, as he said the thing was in excellent condition except that one of the shoulders was "a little loose". If you bothered to look at the pictures though, the shoulders were clearly broken.

Yeah, 0 feedback sellers are always a risk, but sometimes you roll the dice and get lucky. As for the shoulders -- I thought that all the 1Ds were safe. It's hard to keep track of which ones are safe and which are faulty, but by and large the TV valks are all safe -- unless it's an early Hikaru 1J with the tinted canopy.

That being said, I recently rolled the dice on a MIB early release Hikaru 1J, and it had perfect shoulders.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Yeah, 0 feedback sellers are always a risk, but sometimes you roll the dice and get lucky. As for the shoulders -- I thought that all the 1Ds were safe. It's hard to keep track of which ones are safe and which are faulty, but by and large the TV valks are all safe -- unless it's an early Hikaru 1J with the tinted canopy.

That being said, I recently rolled the dice on a MIB early release Hikaru 1J, and it had perfect shoulders.

it's safe on anymoon's list, though i brought a 1d that had a bad shoulder right out of the box + knarled pins. i guess i got a fluke.