Otaku slumber party

Seven

Man, and I thought I was into anime.

Remember Otaku-No-Video?

Interviewer - 'Don't you want a real girl?"

Otaku - "But, she's so cute! Isn't she?"

otaku.jpg

Kinda reminds me how I met this 50 year old guy that was into Love Hina and had all these Love Hina keychains with some of the girls and was showing them off to people in class.

Do female otaku's (if they do exist) sleep with pillows of Spike Spiegal, Amuro, and Char?

You know what? I think I see two dudes with the same pillow. :p Talk about your sloppy seconds. :blink:

I wonder how many of those pillows got some that night. :blink:  :lol:

Ew... With other guys around?! That's N-A-S-T-Y.

Vostok 7

As if it would be any less freakish if he wasn't around all those other guys?

Seriously, this pic is beyond disturbing, even if it is older than dirt.

Well, judging by the look of those "guys" there may be other issues here....

I mean, first off, a slumber party with other guys - STRIKE 1

Fluffy cutesy PJ's - STRIKE 2

Dude's room, replete with cutesy anime stuff, and not one giant robot - STRIKE 3

So, I must amend my statement to...

I wonder what horrors those poor anime pillowcase chicks were witness to that night.

Bishonnen!

Yaoi!!

AAHHHH!

:blink:

Whoah thats crazy!

I wonder what it would look like if they were Berserk fans.....

hmmm....Casca? Gutts...maybe Griffith pillows?

I just wonder if that pic is for real.  I mean, one lonely guy like that seems normal but 6?  How can 6 dudes like that hook up and do that sort of crap together?

I'm guessing it was staged...

I kind of doubt otaku would throw big slumber parties, they most likely prefer private time with their pillows... :D

You'd be surprised what people and especially otaku would do.

I remember watching an MTV documentary on people with fetishes for big furry animal costumes. They called each other "furries" and it went as far as describing how "furries" have sex with each other. They would cut holes in the genital regions of their big furry goofy costumes and then do freaky crap with each other while in costume. Funny as hell watching Wally the Moose making it with Daffy Duck. The participants weren't always guy/girl either. Anyone else see this documentary? It was something like "True Life - Furries" or something like that. Anyways, this otaku slumber party seems tame in comparison.

Don't believe me? Check this link out (don't worry, it's clean, just a transcript of the MTV doc):

http://pressedfur.coolfreepages.com/press/sex2k/

Edited by Rotary Magic

What kind of sad and sick joke is this?!?!? :blink:  <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/additional_mad.gif" alt=":angry:">

Yeah, wherethat'scanjustIdisgustingpick!!!upIonecan'tofbelievethosepeoplemasksareforthismydemented!chick??? :unsure: