Also, that Figuarts Bowser is super disappointing, I didn't expect him to be too big, but that's too small. I'll still get one, I really like the Figuarts Mario releases, I'm just upset they couldn't at least have made Bowser as big as the crappy, cheap Jakks Pacific one I have. I guess I'll keep the Jakks version for my Super Smash collection needs, and get Figuarts Bowser just to go with the Figuarts Mario stuff.

Edited by Tking22

Wait, what, Figma Ultron? Do you mean Revoltech?

Sorry, yeah. I confuse easily these days.

I don't have any of the Figuarts Mario stuff. I always look atthem then skip it. Maybe I'll take the plunge ar Raccoon/Tanooki or SMW Cape Mario.

Edited by Mommar

Well...paid N-Y for S.H.Figuarts Hulkbuster. Wasn't ideal paying so early, but at least I don't have to worry about finding the after-holidays money for it.

-b.

Dude, there isn't even Holiday money for me to spend now. I just hit savings to pay for it.

Dude, there isn't even Holiday money for me to spend now. I just hit savings to pay for it.

For sure, I empathize. For my own peace of mind I'm trying to "bright" side the unexpected/early expense.

Now to figure out if I want that Ultron figure...lol

-b.

Posted this on Hulkbuster Toy thread:

Post edited:

2nd Batch preordering for S.H.Figuarts X Chogokin HULKBUSTER will be released on May 2016.

Some blog updates:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/shfiguarts/archives/1041973517.html

http://blog.livedoor.jp/shfiguarts/archives/1042794874.html

Edited by no3ljm

Posted this on Hulkbuster Toy thread:

Well that sucks, why did they charge me for that frakking thing now then?

Huh, after translating that page even the Japanese are complaining they want to put toys inside their toys. And the response is that it kills torso articulation and they can't put in the light gimmick (which I don't care about, but the articulation makes sense and it's great they decided not to ruin it for a dumb gimmick.)

War Machine Mk II showed up yesterday. I didn't have Iron Patriot so I didn't know what it would look like but I'm happy to see that while War Machine is streamlined over the Iron Man 2 version that he's still sufficiently bulkier standing next to Iron Man Mk 43 or 45 are. He still looks more the military bruiser part. I'm disappointed there isn't as much of a shine to the armor as in the photos. I'd hazard to say that the Hasbro War Machine for AoE actually has better looking paint... but it SURE DOESN'T pose as well as this Figuarts does. Ankle pivot makes a HUGE difference.

Edited by Mommar

Well that sucks, why did they charge me for that frakking thing now then?

Hey Mommar. Sorry about that. SaitouSad pointed out to me on the Hulkbuster thread that there was indeed 2 batches of preordering made by Bandai. So the ones we paid earlier on will still get released on January. Though I might say your reaction is also my reaction when I read that May release date. Like why did they charge me earlier. Anyways, sorry about that. I already edited my post on the HB thread. Will revise the one here too. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised nobody posted anything new yet.

http://www.taghobby.com/1-0/1-3/%E4%B8%8D%E6%96%B7%E6%9B%B4%E6%96%B0-2015%E5%B9%B410%E6%9C%8830%E6%97%A511%E6%9C%881%E6%97%A5-tamashii-nation-2015-%E7%A7%8B%E8%91%89%E5%8E%9F%E6%9C%83%E5%A0%B4%E5%B1%95%E5%93%81-s-h/

I don't care for any of the DBZ stuff, I got SS Goku and a Broly, I'm fine, but that original trilogy Star Wars gang, Hawkeye and Black Widow? Um, frakking yes please. Beerus, Freddie, and a bunch of others went up for pre-order the other night, I snagged two Freddies at AmiAmi, I need all of the Star Wars stuff, the Avengers, minus any extra Iron Man armors and the un-armored Tony, I need a Pikachu for my Smash collection, ugh...

Edit: It looks like in the reflection to the left of the original trilogy Star Wars figs I see a Jango Fett standing there, maybe Boba, damn, Bandai really went all out, they literally want all of my money next year.

Edited by Tking22

http://www.taghobby.com/1-0/1-3/%E4%B8%8D%E6%96%B7%E6%9B%B4%E6%96%B0-2015%E5%B9%B410%E6%9C%8830%E6%97%A511%E6%9C%881%E6%97%A5-tamashii-nation-2015-%E7%A7%8B%E8%91%89%E5%8E%9F%E6%9C%83%E5%A0%B4%E5%B1%95%E5%93%81-s-h/

I don't care for any of the DBZ stuff, I got SS Goku and a Broly, I'm fine, but that original trilogy Star Wars gang, Hawkeye and Black Widow? Um, frakking yes please. Beerus, Freddie, and a bunch of others went up for pre-order the other night, I snagged two Freddies at AmiAmi, I need all of the Star Wars stuff, the Avengers, minus any extra Iron Man armors and the un-armored Tony, I need a Pikachu for my Smash collection, ugh...

Edit: It looks like in the reflection to the left of the original trilogy Star Wars figs I see a Jango Fett standing there, maybe Boba, damn, Bandai really went all out, they literally want all of my money next year.

w00t!

Star Wars = Yep!

Avengers/Iron Man/Tony Stark = Yep!

On the fence about the Sheryl and Ranka, would have preferred the gang from SDF:M or DYRL, but I'll probably get those just for completion's sake.

-b.

God, I'll bet the OG Star Wars and Black Widow figures are going to be so hard to come by.

God, I'll bet the OG Star Wars and Black Widow figures are going to be so hard to come by.

True, but you NEED a Widow, I NEED a Widow, we all NEED a Widow. Hawkeye too, they both look great, hopefully we'll eventually get Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and the Vision too.

True, but you NEED a Widow, I NEED a Widow, we all NEED a Widow. Hawkeye too, they both look great, hopefully we'll eventually get Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and the Vision too.

No doubt, I want Black Widow. She's going to bea bitch to find though. Hawkeye I think will be like Thor and be available after release.

Oh, Vision, that would be an awesome one to have. Not sure about the twins, really.

Oh wow, didn't even notice those other First Order Storm troopers. They look great. I'll never get one, though. I never saw a single Force Awakens figure available anywhere.

From my recent experience it's been fairly easy to find most of the SH Figuarts figures I've wanted. At HLJ, AmiAmi, Hobby Search and other places.

Luck I guess, plus I stalk vendors like crazy. I have all Star Wars Force Awakened stuff ordered thru HLJ.

-b.

From my recent experience it's been fairly easy to find most of the SH Figuarts figures I've wanted. At HLJ, AmiAmi, Hobby Search and other places.

Luck I guess, plus I stalk vendors like crazy. I have all Star Wars Force Awakened stuff ordered thru HLJ.

-b.

I have none.

• 2 weeks later...