ROBOTECH- VALKYRIE PROYECTO

Consider the guy who posted that...Maverick_LSC..

He is SURE that Paramount Studios "quakes in their boots" over RT and that's why they are making all these Transformers movies....

He is SURE that each and EVERY year is THE year for RT......

He is SURE that without a doubt Big West "follows" every word he says....(http://www.robotechx.com/forums/32-macross/20849-macross-frontier-on-bd-with-english-subs.html#20855)

I'm sure.....he's certifiable.

He's a desperate guy...desperate for validation.....

Let's just laugh at the little trooper.... :rolleyes:

Remember, this is the same Robotard that admittedly made transcripts of the Macross Speaker Podcast, and supposedly found a way to deduce that several guys who do a fan podcast somehow spilled the beans that it was Big West (even though there is absolutely nothing in that podcast to suggest it). Either he doesn't know the difference between sarcasm and reality, or he's trying too hard to push a narrative that even his counterpart has said, isn't the case. I think he's the only one who believes his own idiocy now. It really is quite funny. I know his wife doesn't really approve of his obsession with it, so maybe he should worry about that aspect of his life, instead of focusing on trying to get a job at HG? Just a thought.

Wait.. that site is still around? I thought it died years ago! Love how they claim to support fanworks, when they stakped down a similar, but animated projext a few years ago. It was under similar circumstances too, only difference being that no completed work had been released yet.

He is SURE that without a doubt Big West "follows" every word he says....(http://www.robotechx.com/forums/32-macross/20849-macross-frontier-on-bd-with-english-subs.html#20855)

Yeah. This should be the correct meme.

860546ec816052ae17827d96d3c9690455ec88b8

Then again, things coming out from his hole really shouldn't surprise me at this point. Does he even understand how things roll now with anime and international markets? Don't answer that. I think I know the answer.

Edited by azrael

Since he is checking my profile here....I might as well add something...

From said "conspiracy theorist"......(nutjob "mark" is more accurate)...aka Maverick_LSC

"Did anyone have an opportunity to listen to the answers put forth by Tochiro and his crew regarding the C&D?
I made a transcript of the segment of the podcast in question and found some interesting statements."
Now it turns into...

"Of course I'm speculating, but a certain podcast has devulged plenty of details that may point who that third party is without realizing it!
The proof may be in the details if a particular someone is willing to write down what was EXACTLY said in that episode!"
But....but.......wait......didn't he MAKE a transcript? Doesn't he already know? .... :blink:

He must of not "realized" it at the time.... :rolleyes:

If he's faking his mental issues......he's done his homework....

BTW...Hi Mav! :ph34r:

Now he's saying that HE didn't make the transcript, despite the fact that he said he did (apparently the wink ;) means "I'm joking"), but he insists that SOMEONE did. Which we can all tell it's BS, right? Right.

Edited by Gubaba

Well, that was a clear cut lie from him. So, now that it's been established several times that he just lies his way in and out of arguments and challenges, why even bother with the asshat? I mean, c'mon. aside from the comedy in displaying pure stupidity, what other use is there for him? My biggest kick out of all this, is that he somehow thinks he has some sort of "official" duty to a damn cartoon, when in reality, all he does is police a very dull, and just about vacant website for free. No wonder his wife doesn't approve of his Robotard addiction. Seems to be a common thread with the marks, putting a cartoon over things like family and stuff. Oh well, not anyone's problem here.

Actually... Mav just sent it to me... there IS a transcript after all. I'm impressed!! (Although they misspelled Tochiro's name.) (and they gave all of Renato's lines to Tochiro... 'cuz, y'know, those accents... how can ya tell 'em apart? ;) )

Edited by Gubaba

Actually... Mav just sent it to me... there IS a transcript after all. I'm impressed!! (Although they misspelled Tochiro's name.) (and they gave all of Renato's lines to Tochiro... 'cuz, y'know, those accents... how can ya tell 'em apart? ;) )

So someone actually transcribed a 3rd party podcast, just so he could try to determine the "hidden party" behind a C&D request in another country on a fan-production? Yeah, I don't get the obsession either.

But really, we actually are right?

No, that's all me bro... just ask MEMO. :lol:

I can't believe we've ended up with another thread devoted to "Look at what [Harmony Gold/Robotech fans] did this time, aren't they stupid?". Thought we'd got past this nonsense. The idiots thrive on the attention, deny it to them and the problem'll go away.

Edited by Seto Kaiba

No, that's all me bro... just ask MEMO. :lol:

I can't believe we've ended up with another thread devoted to "Look at what [Harmony Gold/Robotech fans] did this time, aren't they stupid?". Thought we'd got past this nonsense. The idiots thrive on the attention, deny it to them and the problem'll go away.

What else is there to do for the next 5-15 years while waiting for another depressing trainwreck of robotech original animation?

'Dem kids just need to accept the fact that HG's lawyers sent a C&D. Even after one of their cronies said "Wow! Do more!". It was HG and only HG. Simple as that. They should just accept the fact that if it's got the name "Robotech" in it, has anything to do with the frakin' '80s cartoon, and wasn't properly vetted by HG, expect a call for a lawyer. That's the fact. Neither Big West nor is anyone from Japan hiding somewhere, pulling the strings. If they think otherwise, I would suggest seeing some of the nice folks in mental health.

As for this project, it got canned. Game over. Thread closed.