Yamato / M.E.F GK collection

CF18

What does the text say next to the silhouettes? I really do want a Spartan and a ES-11D although I don't have any kit building skills. I will most likely buy them anyway and commission someone at a later date.

Edited by Loop

Definitely, and most definitely. My poor, aching, wallet...

Eh... who am I kidding. I'll buy these and never look back. :lol:

HOOWWWWWWWW is M.E.F different from Yamato? Will these kits be the same material as the Regult and Phalanx?

I have no clue. In any case though, at worst you have the regular resin that many recasters use, which accepts paint and it easy to build with. At best, it is the HDP (high density polyurethane) stuff that is much stronger, more flexible, but probably cost much more. What they really need to do, is make a kit like this of the Ghost X-9 from Macross Plus, in 1/60. Now, that'd be a definite buy for me.

I What they really need to do, is make a kit like this of the Ghost X-9 from Macross Plus, in 1/60. Now, that'd be a definite buy for me.

Hallelujah

Sorry if this has already been posted -- but how is M.E.F different from Yamato? Will these kits be the same material as the Regult and Phalanx?

MEF is Digimix Studio. Just like TREX designs the newer valks for Yamato, this is the team that has brought us the Destroids and the HDP Regult. I'm assuming that the Spartan might be HDP, because of the moving parts and will likely be equivalent to the upper part of the upcoming Phalanx kit, and the rest will be resin. The license if probably a sub-license thru Yamato, that's why we've been seeing this on the Yamato blog and their booths.

post-151-0-40848300-1338030144_thumb.jpg

post-151-0-14164300-1338030173_thumb.jpg

MEF is Digimix Studio. Just like TREX designs the newer valks for Yamato, this is the team that has brought us the Destroids and the HDP Regult. I'm assuming that the Spartan might be HDP, because of the moving parts and will likely be equivalent to the upper part of the upcoming Phalanx kit, and the rest will be resin. The license if probably a sub-license thru Yamato, that's why we've been seeing this on the Yamato blog and their booths.

post-151-0-40848300-1338030144_thumb.jpg

post-151-0-14164300-1338030173_thumb.jpg

OK thanks. They are a design team and Yamato does the production. I would think these kits will also be HDP then...