Macross Zero ep3 screen shots

CF18

Thanks for the codec links guys.

This episode seems to be the showstopper (with two more to go who's knows where they'll take the characters). Tons of new (UN Spacy and Anti-UN) mecha, great action (that isn't extremely fast like Ep. 2) including scenario's we've never seen before (carrier tactics), the APHOS storyline is progressing nicely. Character development is nicely woven into the episode......it's too bad there aren't any subs. Excellent episode overall. B)):DB)):p

Alright, I have the .torrent file, how do I go about playing it?

The .torrent files call's the BitTirrent download agent, you need to download it first http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/download.html then you will start the download of the file

They did that before a couple times in the first 2 episodes.  Most notably when Shin was firing at Nora using that crashed VF-0 and she flys down and kicks his arm off.  Almost that entire sequence, including the walking gerwalk scene all the way to where Roy jumps in and saves his ass was all cel animation.

It may be me, but actually, I think that was simply toon shaded CG B))

I think the evidence is that when Roy's VF-0 entered the scene the shading affected even him.

FV

The reason for cell-animated scenes is quite simple. Do you know how much work it is to model damage that looks good on a 3d model? So instead of having to build a dynamical damageable model for 15 seconds of footage, they just cel-animated the scene. Saves time and money better spent on releasing the next macross sequels on time besides pleasing the cel-fans.

Fourteen minutes until its done downloading, do I need anything special to play it, I have quicktime, Windows media, and Divx.

Where are you downloading this from?!?!

And if you have XviD, and the AC3Filters...I think you're covered as far as I know.

Edited by Oihan

just finish watching it .. arhhh,, it's just too good and too short. but i'm surprise that the VF-Oa can go underwater.., I know Valkyries can, but the VF-oa uses a different design, but they pretty much hinted it with the fish and all. The Destroid were great, finally get to see them in action.

Hmm so whos the guy that got a sample of Sara's blood?? ;)

just finish watching it .. arhhh,, it's just too good and too short. but i'm surprise that the VF-Oa can go underwater.., I know Valkyries can, but the VF-oa uses a different design, but they pretty much hinted it with the fish and all. The Destroid were great, finally get to see them in action.

Hmm so whos the guy that got a sample of Sara's blood?? ;)

Professor Hasford