Macross Zero ep3 screen shots

CF18

How do you take screen caps? Do I just press Print Screen and save it as a BMP or JPEG file? :unsure:

I just use powerdvd and press the screencap (camera logo).,, if you want to screen cap something from WMP you'll have to download a program., I can't remember the name at the moment.

Cool.  Thanks F360, I'll Google it, and Aegis!, just Google it, I found it and got it in a flash.

problem is , I already have the AC3 filters (latest version) installed and I still get no audio :(

it depends on how your sound card is setup,, try going inside ac3filter config and change your current setting to something else like 4.1, dd, 3.1, 2.1 etc and see if you can hear anything.

For my setup ( sB live 5.1 running digital 4.1) if I set it at 5.1 I'll not hear any voice only sound/ music and effect ( pretty cool) so by switching to anything else I'll hear voice again. But if I change my speaker setting to 5.1 on SB live control, I'll hear voice on every setting. :D

just finish watching it .. arhhh,, it's just too good and too short. but i'm surprise that the VF-Oa can go underwater.., I know Valkyries can, but the VF-oa uses a different design, but they pretty much hinted it with the fish and all. The Destroid were great, finally get to see them in action.

Hmm so whos the guy that got a sample of Sara's blood?? ;)

That wasn't a VF-0A that Shin and Edgar were flying, it was a VF-0D.

Graham