1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

@Saburo,

That's a great pic of the RVF-25! Sharp and detailed as always! :)

@Old Man,

Great dual plane setups! Is Yeti giving you guys a discount for free advertising? Because its working on me...almost. :lol:

@Hornet,

Nice pics! I noticed that your YF-21 does not have the fast packs. Is that the second run release? It's practically impossible to find a YF-21 now, let alone the first release with the fast pack bundle. :(

@Saburo,

@Old Man,

Great dual plane setups! Is Yeti giving you guys a discount for free advertising? Because its working on me...almost. :lol:

@Hornet,

Nice pics! I noticed that your YF-21 does not have the fast packs. Is that the second run release? It's practically impossible to find a YF-21 now, let alone the first release with the fast pack bundle. :(

Naw that's the first release YF-21, I have to find which box I put it's box in to get the fastpacks and it's stand out, but I haven't had the time to do it. :(

Naw that's the first release YF-21, I have to find which box I put it's box in to get the fastpacks and it's stand out, but I haven't had the time to do it. :(

Well, congrats on being able to get the first release! I missed both the first and second release 21s as well as the Arcadia 19 release. So no Plus-era valks in my collection. :(

lovely! :)

Thanks Spanner!

Beautiful pictures as always Saburo, just crammed with detail.

Here are some better pics of my new YetiStand setups.

Thank you. Your shots are great and the leather background adds a touch of class to the photo!

Nice shots Saburo and Old Man!

Mahalo wmkjr! Looking forward to your next photos.

*snip*

Those 19 and 21 shots are great!

@Saburo,

@Old Man,

@Hornet,

Thank you brouken. Hahaha... no discount from Yeti. I just like to help support a fellow MW member and the YetiStands are awesome. I would recommend getting a set. :)

@ VF-18S Hornet- Those are nice shots of the Plus valks. That's some love you got going on there with the background editing!

@ Saburo- will be posting some later on. Life's been too busy to catch a break.

Thanks guys, I always appreciate nice comments. :)

@Hornet: Nice pics dude, I would love a 21.

@Saburo: No class intended and it's not leather. It's actually a bed headboard lol.

One of these days I'll get a photobooth, and a macro lens. But Bandai and Arcadia keep releasing valks damn them!

@brouken: Thanks bud, I love messing with these stands. They are so cool. It makes sense to have these expensive toys on something befitting them.

hehe! the lanky legs of the original release YF-19 look so awkward! :p

Yeah I don't miss my Double Nuts..

Dunno about the Double Nuts, but my yammie 1st-Edition looks more-than-sufficiently badass...

rLMyK9Il.jpg

Never like the short-and-stubby-and-fat Arcadia edition.

Never liked the yammie VF-19's, anyway...

:D

Edited by treatment

Well, congrats on being able to get the first release! I missed both the first and second release 21s as well as the Arcadia 19 release. So no Plus-era valks in my collection. :(

Once I decal my 19 I will take more shots of it along with the VF-11B

@ VF-18S Hornet- Those are nice shots of the Plus valks. That's some love you got going on there with the background editing!

@ Saburo- will be posting some later on. Life's been too busy to catch a break.

Thanks wmkjr, I would like to take all the focus away from the other stuff on my dresser; i.e, lotion and some junk. I would prefer the focus on the subject.

You crack me up. :D

Thanks Spanner!

Thank you. Your shots are great and the leather background adds a touch of class to the photo!

Mahalo wmkjr! Looking forward to your next photos.

Those 19 and 21 shots are great!

Thank you brouken. Hahaha... no discount from Yeti. I just like to help support a fellow MW member and the YetiStands are awesome. I would recommend getting a set. :)

Thanks Saburo, noticed I have improved my logo further after your suggestions.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks guys! The background is actually my workout mat. B))

Now that I own one, I really wish the VF-11B & C weren't so bloody expensive or I'd multiples!

damn i'm jealous. lol

those shots of battroid are nice. never got a chance to transform it... thanks for the photos

glad it went to someone that put it to good use :)

Edited by davidwhangchoi