Yamato 1/48 Clear Fast Packs

robokochan

The clear FP parts don't look as clear, but you could tell from the magazine pics that originally advertised them that they were slightly opaque.

Also, you have to remember that the clear Gundam parts are smooth plastic, while the Clear FP parts are textured.

It also might have something to do with Jesse's photography skillz, those pics look kind of dark, no offense meant Jesse, I suck at taking pics...

None taken...I took the pictures really quickly.

They do lookly slightly more cloudy then the Gundam parts...but are the gundam parts at all flexible...or fairly rigid. That looks like rigid plastic...like a model canopy. The FP's are too plastic and thus a little thicker and a little more flexible...better for wear and tear.

They do lookly slightly more cloudy then the Gundam parts...but are the gundam parts at all flexible...or fairly rigid. That looks like rigid plastic...like a model canopy. The FP's are too plastic and thus a little thicker and a little more flexible...better for wear and tear.

The gundam parts are exactly like canopy plastic, not VERY brittle, but definitely not too flexy.

Just an update. Next week is Golden Week here in Japan. It is a National Holiday in which everything (and I mean everything is closed), but it should not affect my normal shipping day. However mail may be slow. I have also gotten a report from the Post Office that mail going to the US will be delayed because of the HOMELAND SECURITY thing...whatever that is. So even though it is EMS it may take alittle longer to get the package. Sorry for the inconvience.

I want to try and finish this up by next week. Some of you have PM'd me again with requesting your totals again. I will get to them as soon as possible.

If by some chance you have not heard from me after today please contact me by E-Mail - monkeynugget77@hotmail.com

Rob

Rob,

Cool, I'll be waiting to hear from you regarding my reply to your PM that I sent around (1) week ago.

I've been waiting to pay until I heard back from you, because the answer will determine how much I need to send.

I figured you've been busy, and we just had our eBay transaction to complete this week, so I didn't want to bother you. ;)

If you could also reply to my (2) previous PM's from around (2) weeks ago, it will be appreciated.

Once again, thanks for making this possible.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Rob,

Cool, I'll be waiting to hear from you regarding my reply to your PM that I sent around (1) week ago.

I've been waiting to pay until I heard back from you, because the answer will determine how much I need to send.

I figured you've been busy, and we just had our eBay transaction to complete this week, so I didn't want to bother you. ;)

If you could also reply to my (2) previous PM's from around (2) weeks ago, it will be appreciated.

Once again, thanks for making this possible.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

I suggest removing that "email" option off the bottom of your posts. I received a couple of those and they never worked. Always takes me to a dead link. I assume MN might have sent it that way as he did to me.

Edited by >EXO<

Picked up my set from the post office, Thanks Rob!

I suggest removing that "email" option off the bottom of your posts.  I received a couple of those and they never worked.  Always takes me to a dead link.  I assume MN might have sent it that way as he did to me.

Hello >EXO<,

If I understood you correctly, you are saying that when you click on the "e-mail" icon that comes with my posts and PM's, it just takes you to a dead link.

I haven't had any problems yet, but that might be because people either PM me, e-mail me directly, or who knows.

I checked my "Control Panel" and my AOL e-mail address is correct. I was able to e-mail myself, so it seems to work fine.

Rob usually PM's me, or e-mails me directly, but he mentioned when he got back to me that apparently some of his PM's have disappeared, so that was the problem in this case. Not to mention the fact that he has a life like everyone else, and I'm sure this project has been very time consuming. ;)

I received my clear fast pack set, and eBay decal set, thank you Rob!

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Hello All.

I want to conclude this by next week. I have limited space in my office and ned to make room ;) . For thosde who haven't paid the shipping I will PM you again.

If you no longer want the Clear Fast Packs I can give a refund of the Clear Fast Packs price, minus the $10.00 for the book.

Rob MN

Got a notice from the PO yesterday that they are here!.

ren-n-stimpy.gif

Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy

Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!

Just had to beg my wife to go get them for me since my local crap post office closes at 5 PM, y'know, when no human being with a normal job could possibly hope to get there. <_< .

Thanks ROB for handling this for us!

Hello All.

I want to conclude this by next week. I have limited space in my office and ned to make room ;) . For thosde who haven't paid the shipping I will PM you again.

If you no longer want the Clear Fast Packs I can give a refund of the Clear Fast Packs price, minus the $10.00 for the book.

Rob MN

let us know how many there are there maybe people that want to pick up those fumbles ;)