Yamato 1/48 Clear Fast Packs

robokochan

Sent a PM Monkey. Need info to complete the transaction. Thanks

Not sure how to do this Monkey Nuget, please put me down as an order for one set covers.

Should I send you a private message, or please send me a email with the needed info.

Thank you for offering this! I am very happy you are!

Erik Lindgren

my email below..

dmlindgren2003@yahoo.com

:D

I don't think this has been provided yet. I found the clear FAST packs on the Yamato site (though the pictures are pretty much the same as the ones in Graham's thread:

Clear FAST packs

Edited by Draykov

I don't think this has been provided yet. I found the clear FAST packs on the Yamato site (though the pictures are pretty much the same as the ones in Graham's thread:

Clear FAST packs

They will be released in March 2004. Yamato is only making the ordered amount. So after they recieve all the orders by their deadline they will start producing them. That is why we have to wait until March. I will have a few extra sets that I will be able to offer in March...so ifg you missed out on this then there is still a chance you can get them. ;)

I will be updating the first post as I get information.

Thank you to everyone who supported me in this and placed an order.

Rob

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

is there an exact release date for these yet? march is coming up soon!

also, did yamato ever send out confirmations of orders placed?

one funny thing, i got a letter in the mail from yamato this week. i thought it was a confirmation for the fast packs but instead it was an order form for just the helmets saying that its still not too late to purchase the helmets.

so.....if anyone still wants one. heh.

btw, did anyone from macrossworld order these helmets? there's got to be somebody. i wanna know!

Yep they are do out next month. Yamato did confirm the payment that was sent to them, but to my knowledge did not send us an exact date. As soon as I get them in I will be notifying everyone on the list with shipping to your area.

As soon as i know I will post it here.

Rob

Great news... I almost forgot I placed an order for them. :D

• 2 weeks later...
I would imagine, like everything else from Yamato lately, they got a little delayed.

Yeah, because we all know that to pour clear plastic into molds as opposed to grey or green plastic takes tons of re-tooling, and R&D time.

If these get delayed there will be no excuse that Yamato can offer other than just plain apathy.

:rolleyes:

I would imagine, like everything else from Yamato lately, they got a little delayed.

Yeah, because we all know that to pour clear plastic into molds as opposed to grey or green plastic takes tons of re-tooling, and R&D time.

If these get delayed there will be no excuse that Yamato can offer other than just plain apathy.

Not saying that you are wrong Mech, but didn't we hear that Yamato recently switched and/or moved factories? If that information was indeed true, it may explain some of the delays... :) Just a thought.

Melissa

I haven't gotten them yet. But I have also not recieved any delay notices. So they should be here this month. Knowing yamato it will probably be the last day of the month <_< .

As soon as I get them in I will post it here and send everyone a PM.

Rob MN

Not saying that you are wrong Mech, but didn't we hear that Yamato recently switched and/or moved factories? If that information was indeed true, it may explain some of the delays... :) Just a thought.

Melissa

It's all good Melissa, ;)

I hadn't heard that Yamato moved or may have moved. I was just jabbing at them since a delay on this product would be ridiculous given it's simplicity. IIRC, didn't they show a picture of the packaging way back when, and it was pretty much a clear plastic bag with a card stapled over the top?. Even more reason why there should be no delays, but ultimately, we are at their mercy.

As Rob said, he will probably get them on the 31st.

i just received a huge box from yamato with the macross logo on it. im not gonna open it until the relatives leaves sunday but im sure its what we've all been waiting for.

Sweet!.

So, I guess they weren't delayed, they just followed the normal Yamato schedule.

March release means the very last possible day of March :lol:

man,this is great!!! i'd forgotten about these & now i'm even more excited to see these babies on a 1/48. thanks again rob for doing this for all the brothas & sistas here :rolleyes:

a little update and apology. sorry for jumping the gun but the package i got wasnt the clear fast packs. it was from yamato, macross, definately pretty cool but not the fast packs. im sure those will be coming soon.

Hello All,

Called Yamato and asked what was up. The project was delayed. They will arrive to me by the end of the month. The date they gave me was April 30th.

Apology for the delay. :)

Rob MN

(Edited for boldness)

Edited by Monkey-N

Haven't heard a definitive date on the Clear Fast packs yet (we are trying), but apparently the Macross DYRL Helmets have finally been shipped :)

S

:( I didn't have the money to get one of the helmets when the initial order came up but I do now. (the tax man has been somewhat kinder this year ;) ) I know that Yamato only made a certain amount of them though... so I am wondering if it will be possible to get one of the helmets now?!? Anybody have any leads? :)

Thanks,

Melissa