Yamato 1/48 Clear Fast Packs

robokochan

Hello,

I have updated the list. Sorry for all the short e-mail replies but when i woke up this morning I had almost 100 e-mails so I was trying to answer them all as quickly as possible. I am now going to process the orders and start tracking down books. I will keep everyone informed.

For those who have already paid I will be confirming payment shortly.

Rob

Wow, even Graham is having to go through Rob for them. And could I up my order to get 2 instead of 1? I don't want to fill up your inbox (PMs and Hotmail, both of which seem to fill up rather quickly for me).

Well I think it is more convient to order from someone in Japan. Anyway you can order as many as you want (According to the article), you just have to have the coupon which means buying a book. As long as supplies last you can order as many as you want. My partner and i are going to all the book stores today to buy the books for the people who have already paid.

Rob

thanks so much rob! i would have been difficult for me to make an order because as i understand it, you need a post office bank account to order.

that magazine are huge! plus that extra cardboard gundam bundle that comes with it. thanks so much!!

I just realized it is really difficult to haul large boxes of books on a scooter. :blink:

i have updated the frist post again.  Those who have "Book Purchased" next to their names are garunteed to get a set.

Rob

thanks.jpg

Without you , there were probably no way for me (and many others ) to get one set of clear FP. The Monkey Man rules !

I just realized it is really difficult to haul large boxes of books on a scooter. :blink:

i have updated the frist post again. Those who have "Book Purchased" next to their names are garunteed to get a set.

Rob

Yeah, I would imagine that it would be difficult to do that. Since you've got a large number of them, what is the Gundam figure for this one? I think it was some Zeta Gundam thing but I don't remember. And I definitely sent payment for 2 this morning (definitely glad tomorrow's Thanksgiving - payday came a day early).

Yeah some of the books are coming with a 1/144 plastic model from Gundam Seed. Supposably all of them were supposed to come with the kit but some of the book stores remove the kit and only sell the book. So basically some of the ones have I bought so far have the model and some of them don't. Those of you who have already paid please LMK if you want the book mailed as well and if you want the model.

Rob

Hi Rob,

I just made a total on your amounts

and I get a total of 4,560 Yen

just wanted to point out in case you made an error with the calculations.

:)

Noel

Thanks Noel,

I corrected it. It's still $38.00 though, so it's cool. Not enough sleep....to much work and a 4 year old that wakes you up in the middle of the night asking why the moon is so bright......sorry i am rambling.

:blink:

BTW if your name is not on the list and you paid...it is because you didn't put your MW name in the Note section or in the Subj. I really don't want to put people's real names up here for privacy reasons. So either E-Mail or Pm me if you don't see your name on the list.

Also some of you express intrest in getting the helmet as well. I will find out all the info and post it here for those who would also like a helmet (and those who can actually afford it :unsure: )

Rob

Edited by Monkey-N

some people expressed interested in the helmet? i wonder how many. im interested but really still in the deciding stage. very tempting but damnn...

decisions...which color, backpack, worth, is my wife gonna kill me?

you guys notice that max jenius helmet is purple. i wonder if thats just a mistake. i swear ive seen the blue one before.

anyways...thanks rob for going through all the trouble! me and my friends here all agree that the instructions on the application sucks!

i wonder if they will send a confirmation once they get your application.

If anyone actually gets the helmet please share pictures!

Yes, please share pictures of yourself in your Helmet and Shoulder pads, standing in your personal bank vault flanked by your mountains of gold bars, and be sure that the helmet and shoulder pads don't obscure the view of any bling bling you're wearing on your person.