Robotech Perfect Collection VF-1J

Hey all. So, I've run into a dilemma. I have an old Robotech Perfect Collection VF-1J Veritech (Valkyrie) that I love to pieces but has some issues. I've lost one of the missles and have now found out that one of the hinges is broken that hold the back wing-pack on. I really don't want to get rid of it but it's just not in that great a shape and am not sure what to do. Should I try and sell it or would anyone buy one that's missing parts and slightly broken? I'll probably end up getting a new one at some point but thought I'd get thoughts from those of you who are more familiar with the toy Valks. Thanks! ^_^

Hey all. So, I've run into a dilemma. I have an old Robotech Perfect Collection VF-1J Veritech (Valkyrie) that I love to pieces but has some issues. I've lost one of the missles and have now found out that one of the hinges is broken that hold the back wing-pack on. I really don't want to get rid of it but it's just not in that great a shape and am not sure what to do. Should I try and sell it or would anyone buy one that's missing parts and slightly broken? I'll probably end up getting a new one at some point but thought I'd get thoughts from those of you who are more familiar with the toy Valks. Thanks! ^_^

I say sell it for parts.

*facepalm* You guys aren't helping. :p I could sell it for parts I suppose, I just hate getting rid of it!!!!

And.... uh, why was this thread moved to Anime/Science Fiction? :blink: It's about a TOY!! :p

Edited by MisaForever

I don't see the problem. It's a Robotech PERFECT Collection VF-1J - ergo - it's perfect.

Why are you complaining about something that's perfect?

So it fell apart.

If it's perfect, and it falls apart, then falling apart is clearly part of being perfect.

Case in point: human beings are imperfect.

Have YOU woken up recently without a couple of limbs? Have your fingers been spontaneously coming off? Probably not.

Why?

Because you're not perfect.

If you were perfect, you'd break.

So just leave it be - it's perfect.

Pete

here is the Perfect Solution for your Perfect Collection VF-1J issue:

post-263-1272837829_thumb.jpg

Burn it as an offering to the Yamato Gods!

And maybe just maybe you'll get one with perfect shoulders.

What if you filmed yourself flying it around (zoom, whoosh, and the like), and then submitted the film to cannes as "Robotech: The Live Action Movie."

Win Win for everybody.

Edited by Keith

NOOOOO, THAT WILL JUST SPREAD THE PROTOCULTURE SPORES!!

Are you referring to fuel, narcotics, flowers, an ominous presence or sex.

OMG!!! I have never seen the will it blend before. Insane. What a waste of technology! Funny though. I would imagine that breaking the dust of a blended iPad would probably be rather carcinogenic.

There's one one called: what happens when you microwave it.

they did a psp with a battery and game inside still. And wore a dust mask to protect themselves. :rolleyes:

Edited by BeyondTheGrave

Toss it in the trash.

I've dedicated the last couple days of my life researching the proper method of dealing with this issue, and it is most definately "NOT" something so mundane as throwing it in the trash.

Gentlemen, I give you The Ultimate Way to dispose of your Toynami VF-1.

Edited by Keith