Actually Elyn just cloned the g-system 1/72 kyshatriya and downzised it to 1/100, just compare the two and you'll see their identical, the only differences are some minor adjustments to the head.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/G-System-GS-281-1-72-NZ-666-Kshatriya-Gundam-resin-model-kit-Unicorn-robot-/290859639840

Despite it being plastic it's still a copy of a resin kit so it carriers the same issues is all i'm trying to say.

wow that is really lazy then, I did not realize that they just did a straight copy of licenced third party. OH WOW. I knew that I would have never bought this kit. Jeez. even more of a reason to give these guys a negative and completely ask for a full refund

One more thing I dont believe that resin has fit problems since its cold cast. Plastic is cast with heat and there expansion or contraction is an issue and thats why you need to prototype to factor those two variables. I believe if this was resin cast than it might be ok, I could be wrong tho

Resin undergoes shrinkage as it cures just like plastic does as it cools, but resin cures much slower and less evenly than plastic cools so it's more likely to warp or distort. That's why having a hair-dryer or a pot of hot water on hand is a necessity whenever working with resin kits.

Resin undergoes shrinkage as it cures just like plastic does as it cools, but resin cures much slower and less evenly than plastic cools so it's more likely to warp or distort. That's why having a hair-dryer or a pot of hot water on hand is a necessity whenever working with resin kits.

huh good to know. BTW I still hate this Elyn Kit, but in other news I got my MG Jesta and Kotobukiya Iron Kong Swartz Version YAY

Edited by slaginpit

wow that is really lazy then, I did not realize that they just did a straight copy of licenced third party. OH WOW. I knew that I would have never bought this kit. Jeez. even more of a reason to give these guys a negative and completely ask for a full refund

If it eases your conscience, G-Sytems product are not officially licensed, too.

I know that the hot water and hair-dryer worked on vinyl kits. Didn't have any idea that it applied to resin kits as well, as I thought they were less prone to problems like that.

MG Sazabi Ver. Ka., available Dec. 2013.

20130822130255d45.jpg

WHY?

If it eases your conscience, G-Sytems product are not officially licensed, too.

Well IM confused now? Why did Sunrise sue Elyn and not G-system?? I have been to the G-system and it seems elyn is a knock of G-system more than Gunpla. So why isnt G-system suing Elyn. The inner frame seems pretty standard accross full kit Mechs in G-system and Elyn's looks exactly the same even though the YouTube presententaion makes it seem its unique. Too much copying going around and I cant tell whats fake or real anymore Maybe we should coin a new portmandu "Fareal"

From the line art it seems decent, hopefully they will release the prototype images soon....

Although the chest and shoulders seem too simple, I prefer the Formania version a lot more detailed.

11258.jpg

So what is that and where can I buy it.

AS for elyn Shitratriya

Hardly any progress. Its exhausting

20130825_203724_zpsb3e20ab7.jpg

But I did buy this

coralorange.jpg

Edited by slaginpit

Any particular reason you bought a fish?

Well IT was always my dream to own a Malaysian Gold unfortunately I dont have $8000 for a full grown one nor do I have $700 for a baby. So since I lost my silver a couple of days ago and got my Salt tank up and running I thought it would be nice to have the salt coupled with a beautiful fish in my Fresh. I thought if I got a juvenile Banja Red Raise it keep in excellent condition I could then sell it or trade it in for a RTG Arowana

So what is that and where can I buy it.

It's a conversion kit for MG zaku 2.0 MSN-04 SAZABI Fomania ver Conversion

I don't recommend buying one as it can't stand on its own due to being too back heavy and since the MG sazabi is coming out anyway.

i'd bet a conversion kit for the MG sazabi that would eventually come out would be way nicer and have no balance problems.

Hardly any movement on my build. I was ever so careful with the butthole wiring does it work? heck no. SIGH!

You can see here the skirt just broke off so I glued it to the hip skirt

20130831_123947_zps2a3c50df.jpg

Dont laugh. I have 0 advance modeling skill. Im surprised I made it this far. BTW I am going to try to use the spare parts from my other grandams for the front skirt on the other side.I am talking about the soft pieces of plastic

20130831_123954_zps258e15a6.jpg

20130831_123938_zps65c3a66c.jpg[/url20130831_124001_zpsb4f85ec0.jpg

]20130831_124008_zps1502ba0f.jpg

IM thinking about just scraping the hole idea of electronics. The wiring just plain is so cheap there is no point

Also the butt skirt has nothing to attach to??? The instructions just show it to attach it to the frame but to what? Im on my third tube of Crazy glue

Also the butt skirt has nothing to attach to??? The instructions just show it to attach it to the frame but to what? Im on my third tube of Crazy glue

I noticed they don't mention you need to swap out the parts on the inner frame with G09 & G22 to be able to get the front and back sections to fit, in the manual but you can see on step no 7 the front piece on the inner frame changes. i almost broke mine trying to fit the back piece in

1238874_363422777093365_1243452343_n.jpg

Edited by Jimsbeanz

I noticed they don't mention you need to swap out the parts on the inner frame with G09 & G22 to be able to get the front and back sections to fit, in the manual but you can see on step no 7 the front piece on the inner frame changes. i almost broke mine trying to fit the back piece in

1238874_363422777093365_1243452343_n.jpg

Wow your really good. And it seems your not missing any pieces. I was thinking about painting the power cables in the legs and arms yellow and the top shoulder ones clear red. I also noticed you have the left side of the cables higher. Nice paint work too. I still notice the fit issues you have as the same as mine. DO all your lighting work?

Wow your really good. And it seems your not missing any pieces. I was thinking about painting the power cables in the legs and arms yellow and the top shoulder ones clear red. I also noticed you have the left side of the cables higher. Nice paint work too. I still notice the fit issues you have as the same as mine. DO all your lighting work?

Actually I have in total about a dozen missing mirrored pieces 4 of those i could just mod to be usable but the rest i had to wait for replacement parts to arrive.

The lights all work but i broke and need to re-solder quite a few when trying to fit. The wires are just so thin i found it was very easy to break accidentally.

998083_362753820493594_259509875_n.jpg

Actually I have in total about a dozen missing mirrored pieces 4 of those i could just mod to be usable but the rest i had to wait for replacement parts to arrive.

The lights all work but i broke and need to re-solder quite a few when trying to fit. The wires are just so thin i found it was very easy to break accidentally.

998083_362753820493594_259509875_n.jpg

Nice

Mine work individually but installed dont. The switches are crap so assembled nothing works. I should commission you to help me with mine

I will say it does support the binders well. I thought about buy the stand for it, but got a big laugh from stand adapter. It could not possible fit

20130902_104343_zps1e05cc22.jpg

20130902_221248_zps6d10194c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So, this what I'm working on currently.

A head mod for the new HGUC Messala. Now I just have to disassemble it do some painting. I'd really rather farm out that part, as I hate painting...but what can ya do?

The inner-head area needs a tiny bit of work still, I need to find something to replicate the mono-eye look, as just having it all black makes it look vacant rather than intimidating.

Overall though, I'm really happy to finally have a Messala, AND one that can do more than stare at its feet.

post-659-0-42479100-1379353725_thumb.jpg

Edited by Phyrox

Say what you want about the series, but Gundam AGE had some pretty cool designs. I just finished the AGE-2 Orbital in slightly modified colors.

Very cool. I really like Kanetake Ebikawa's work, he has a nice aesthetic sense and knows how to use simple forms and shapes really well IMO. And a lot of his AGE stuff feels like natural outgrowths of season 2 00 designs, which is cool since 00 has some of my all time favorite MS designs.

From the line art it seems decent, hopefully they will release the prototype images soon....

Although the chest and shoulders seem too simple, I prefer the Formania version a lot more detailed.

11258.jpg

I'm not into Gundam - but I vote this the Best Mecha EVER

I want one - let me know what I have to do : O