First ever custom Macross shuttle

Kishimoto

nice!! I think your the only person here doing these nice customs! Have you considered doing some of the zentraedi ships? That would be awesome. And are you planning to do all the other ships that come out in the t.v. series?

Did you make that out of Cardboard? Looks great. About what scale is it?

Thanks! I use cardboard in all my customs. I also use very little sculpey on more detailed things like the pilots in the shuttle. And as far as scale would go I made this to compare with the 1/60 scale Valkyries. Now if I had a Super Ostrich, it would have been perfect for a photo comparison, but the Strike would have to do for now. :(

I{ishimoto

post-4-1069271628_thumb.jpg

Very cool, I like how you make models of stuff thats generally unseen or ignored.

Any chance you culd put it next to a Valkyrie for size reference?

Thanks! I try making things in the Macross world that haven't been developed yet by toy companies and or from other people. This is my latest and not by all means my last. If I have a good illustration of a piece I want to bring out in 3D, and is possible, I'll do it. I like the challenge and to be able to share it with others. Look above at the pic for your answer to your next question.

I{ishimoto

nice!! I think your the only person here doing these nice customs! Have you considered doing some of the zentraedi ships? That would be awesome. And are you planning to do all the other ships that come out in the t.v. series?

There is a possibility for other customs................coming soon to a forum near you.

I{ishimoto ;)

Oh now that's sweet, what other Macross customs have you done?

Lets see this is what I've customized so far

SDF-1 Macross(movie version)

SDF-3 Macross(my movie version)

SDF-3 (Sentinels' version)

VF-3000 Crusader in battloid mode

Large missile battle pod

VF-19 Super Strike

VF-19 Strike

VF-19 Armored

and of course this shuttle.

I{ishimoto :D

post-4-1069435904_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thats frikkin sweet Kishimoto! You have amazing talent!

Thats probably the only model of the Rabbit ever made! You should feel immensely proud of yourself! You did an amazing job!

I love it ^_^ I cant wait for you to do more obscure stuff! ^_^

-BEN-MAN-