Worst Science Fiction Film of All Time

JELEINEN

Sooo Dolph Lundgren would have to be a clone or something for him to show up in the new film.

But yeah, I saw the others, it just wouldn't add up in my opinion time wise from the first movie to The Return.

Yeah, but Dolph Lungren's mad priest/assasin character was great in that movie. I would have totally paid to see a movie just about that character staring Dolph.

Graham

Word.. Dolph is awesome.

BTW, there's a new one coming up called Universal Soldiers: The Next Generation. Jean-Claude Van Damme and Dolph Lundgren will reprise their roles for this one. Also, this film disregards any of the sequels mentioned above.

THANK THE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111ONEONEONE

Sooo Dolph Lundgren would have to be a clone or something for him to show up in the new film.

But yeah, I saw the others, it just wouldn't add up in my opinion time wise from the first movie to The Return.

According to Wikipedia entry.. he is a clone.

This should be interesting.

there are alot of bad Sci-fi movies,everything from Asylum, but from the top of my head i think the remake of Planet of the apes was very poor. with a cringe worthy ending.

That one is probably the only Tim Burton movie I regret watching. (Aside from that, I refuse to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory).

Hero of the federation is worse than marauder. Marauder at least brought back the stupid satire that made the first movie funny, hero of the federation is just painful to watch.

You don't even have to watch Starship Troopers 2 to know it's bad, just look at the DVD cover.

400px-Starship_Troopers_2.jpg

Poor photoshopping is always a good way to look like a high budget legitimate film.

Vostok 7

You don't even have to watch Starship Troopers 2 to know it's bad, just look at the DVD cover.

Poor photoshopping is always a good way to look like a high budget legitimate film.

Vostok 7

Well...if you're talking about poor movie art...

I have no idea if this is a science-fiction film or not, but it certainly looks terrible, doesn't it? What's up with that horse's eyes?

post-939-1241762102_thumb.jpg

400px-Starship_Troopers_2.jpg

Vostok 7

LMAO what a cheesy cover... it just bleeds B-movie...

I've seen some films that weren't so good but i'd say johnny pnemonic is the worst science fiction movie I have ever seen... Not only is it one of Keanu Reeves first movies it was also a major flop in the box office as well.

LOL his mind was a storage device that can only hold up to 160GBs?! Thats a low budget HD drive these days...

Well...if you're talking about poor movie art...

I have no idea if this is a science-fiction film or not, but it certainly looks terrible, doesn't it? What's up with that horse's eyes?

post-939-1241762102_thumb.jpg

Ron Jeremy likes to pull Mexican downs syndrome sufferers off of crosseyed horses while giant Indian people watch from the sky?

Vostok 7

I've seen some films that weren't so good but i'd say johnny pnemonic is the worst science fiction movie I have ever seen... Not only is it one of Keanu Reeves first movies it was also a major flop in the box office as well.

LOL his mind was a storage device that can only hold up to 160GBs?! Thats a low budget HD drive these days...

It's Johnny Mnemonic, NOT "Johnny Pnemonic", BTW. And it wasn't among Keanu's first films; Johnny Mnemonic was released years after Speed, so he was already within superstardom level.

And yeah, movies involving computers tend to be outdated much sooner than expected. I get a good laugh out of GoldenEye when Natalya places an order on some computer units (was it 486 or Pentium? I forget.).

Last Action Hero was a pretty corny flick as well... Probably one of arnolds worst movies... possibly worse than eraser as well...

Worse than Batman & Robin? I doubt it. And if you want a really bad Arnold movie, go rent an early VHS copy of Hercules in New York. Let's see if you can survive Arnold's dubbed voice...

"A fine chariot, but where are the horses?"

Edited by areaseven

The US overdub of Mad Max reduced a classic film to a pile of smoking rubble.......

Taksraven

True, it was a needless expense--the distributors wasted time and money doing the re-dub. But that movie kicks arse, no matter what accent the characters speak in. B))

...And if you want a really bad Arnold movie, go rent an early VHS copy of Hercules in New York. Let's see if you can survive Arnold's dubbed voice...

"A fine chariot, but where are the horses?"

I can't believe you saw that. I have it... Terrible.

You've heard about it. Now, watch it at your own risk!

Transmorphers (with parody subtitles)

DEAR GOD THE TENSION!!!!!!1!

They need to check their email more often.

:lol: :lol:

Amy Weber as in THE Amy Weber as in the uber-Hotttttt Amy Weber? I'd star in an crappy movie to be in a few scenes with her ^_^

Vostok 7

Who knew Battlefield Earth would have something that could finally give it a run for it's money..

Na-aaa, no way. Transmorphers with a budget of only $300,000 could NEVER be as bad as Battlefield Earth which wasted somewhere between 45 million and 75 million.

Just as a side note. Look at the Wikipedia page for Transmorphers, particularly the section where it lists the plotlines that the film ripped off. Some people having fun adding crap to that....

Taksraven

And that coming from an unapologetic Arnold fan!

Vostok 7

There are a few bad Arnold movies.. I can admit it.

Stay Hungry is the worst of em all. Just terrible.

There are a few bad Arnold movies.. I can admit it.

Stay Hungry is the worst of em all. Just terrible.

Dude, my best friend is a hardcore lifter and Arnold fan. He bought this movie just for the scene of Arnold doing those curls or whatever directly into the camera. It also at times makes me wonder about his sexuality at times... :p

By the way, here's my pick of worst science-fiction film of all time. It's a little gem from 1974 called "Bolshoe kosmicheskoe puteshestvie" or "The Grand Space Adventure". It stars a little Russian hottie named Mila Berlinskaya who decided to stop making movies and got the hell out of the Soviet Union to pursue a career as pianist in Paris. While this song, sung by the actress herself, may sound kind of gay, it's also kind of catchy in a weird way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clazYU8aZlQ&NR=1

Edited by Noriko Takaya

Dude, my best friend is a hardcore lifter and Arnold fan. He bought this movie just for the scene of Arnold doing those curls or whatever directly into the camera. It also at times makes me wonder about his sexuality at times... :p

The dude's boinking a Kennedy, for god's sake. There's no question where his sexuality lies. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow...The Asylum has gone viral. The trailer for Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus has scored over a million hits on MTV.com and on YouTube this past week. But with all the hype it's generated, will it just fizzle like Snakes on a Plane?

And since it hits video stores on Tuesday, who in here is willing to sacrifice their eyesight on it?

megashark_large.jpg

Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus Trailer

Edited by areaseven