ANIME Figures and Statues

MaveRick

Ha ha, I absolutely love guinea pigs; I've raised them since I was in the 3rd grade.

i simply adore Guinea Pigs. i've been keeping them, on and off, since i was like 7/8 years old around 1988 or so.

my mother was a fancier, and kept a heard around through most of my childhood. she raised me up around them,

in addition to her medium-sized kennel of Pembroke Welsh Corgis.

she also raised hamster and rat herds off and on, but Piggies♥ have always remained my favorite small animal of them all bar none,

those largish rodents that have really managed to stand the test of time.

they can be such precious little angels, and i never could seem to stand not having at least one or two around at any given time in my life... :wub:

FIG-MOE-9206.jpg

wonderful face♥ a bit "healthy" there for my personal tastes, but a fantastic facial sculpt all the same... :wub:

lose the Headphones, though; no fun in bed with studio monitors on... -_-

(( i know, i know; it's Sonico-chan's personal shtick. still doesn't make it any less inane IMHO... ))

Edited by Shaorin

i simply adore Guinea Pigs. i've been keeping them, on and off, since i was like 7/8 years old around 1988 or so.

my mother was a fancier, and kept a heard around through most of my childhood. she raised me up around them,

in addition to her medium-sized kennel of Pembroke Welsh Corgis.

she also raised hamster and rat herds off and on, but Piggies♥ have always remained my favorite small animal of them all bar none,

those largish rodents that have really managed to stand the test of time.

they can be such precious little angels, and i never could seem to stand not having at least one or two around at any given time in my life... :wub:

FIG-MOE-9206.jpg

wonderful face♥ a bit "healthy" there for my personal tastes, but a fantastic facial sculpt all the same... :wub:

lose the Headphones, though; no fun in bed with studio monitors on... -_-

(( i know, i know; it's Sonico-chan's personal shtick. still doesn't make it any less inane IMHO... ))

All of the Sonico figures are pretty pricey, but I might make an exception for this one; it's beautiful.

As for g-pigs, I've had them all my life until about 2 years ago-they're so cool and funny I tend to get attached to them, EVEN THE ONE THAT CHEWED THE NOSE OFF OF MY FAVORITE Asuka figure lol, but when they finally get sick and die it's just too much. Don't you agree?

Hahah...sorry for doing the drive-by on your wallet, man! :D

Thanks for the link man... anyways it arrived today. Bro called me to pick it up from his house lol. Picked up a few gear as well.

Finally displayed the regular version

DSC_0003_zpsb49b3688.jpg

and the one that arrived will be in its box and join the rest of the limited ed bishoujo ones..

DSC_0014_zps06a692ef.jpg

While I have the stuff on display I took pics of the Tekken girls...

DSC_0004_zps44298f47.jpg

DSC_0005_zps586db572.jpg

DSC_0006_zps67d0a656.jpg

DSC_0007_zps8a429989.jpg

DSC_0008_zps114093ad.jpg

DSC_0009_zps2cecb8c8.jpg

I got my Asuka's a few days ago. I really like both of them...

8731257220_5e684f3ac8_b.jpg
Asuka, Asuka, Asuka... by Mike - drowning in plastic, on Flickr

8731256700_3503a8c5c3_b.jpg
Tsundere... by Mike - drowning in plastic, on Flickr

8730136069_e7e66f4100_b.jpg
More Asuka... by Mike - drowning in plastic, on Flickr

but Now, I've got a serious problem. i've got these two, but Now I really want this:

FIG-MOE-3862_zpsdf91529c.jpg

and if I get that I'll need to get this:

FIG-MOE-2310_zpsdb413b2b.jpg

and both seem to go for $250 or more... frakk... :(

here's the only Asuka i'm interested in... i'll finally get around to getting her one of these odd days now...

ca05e584c458364cbe72599d84e0ffee_zps3ec0

dd7618f17c572a9b03c4ecff09ef6565_zps0402

d56c094676f19dfd173cdc6165f97881_zps8182

5118dd27cd0d5bfe230680cce6f67d5c_zps320f7629.jpg

10128453a7.jpg

5033363566_9ef8e22f91.jpg

Edited by Shaorin

My fav is the one exclusive to a kombini chain, she's wearing casual clothes and nibbling on a sandwich or something.

you mean this one?

figure_b.png

It's a lottery prize from Lawson; there's also a version where she's holding a newspaper and there's a Loppi kiosk in the background. Of the Lawson figures, I my favorite is the one:

P1000252.JPG

and it's packageing is a clear plastic coffee can which is really fun.

Personally, I've never liked the ballet figure, it's a little creepy and doesn't jive with how I look at the character.

since there's seems to be a number of Sonico fans here:

I really like Sonico and get excited every time they announce a new figure of her, but I only actually own one of them and that one I bought buy accident. there's just always something more exciting or important that comes up around the same time that makes me pass on whatever it is of her I'd like to order.

that second one looks awesome but would be so damn expensive. AFAIK it's a big 1/6 resin kit.

:edit:

holly crap $100 just for the unpainted kit that I'd never in my life be able to make look that good myself. :wacko:

http://www.e2046.com/product/7627

Edited by anime52k8

I have both Asuka bikes, but the 2nd one broke. Still prefer the first one over the 2nd on though

Dude that SUCKS. What are they made out of? Will you be able to fix it?

no...the resin broke on the bike.The rear hydraulic is where the fault is because there isn't a lot of strength put on it. Whoever engineered it didn't take into consideration the possible weight. So mine fell from the display shelf and broke into many pieces. I didn't bother trying to fix it since I was too upset. I doubt it was fixable.

I have 4 of those evangelion bikes. The first Rei(sitting up with open suit) and Asuka(sitting up on bike with glasses) were/are shelf divers. I've put them back together a few times, but it's never 100% perfect.

If anyone's interested in the first Rei and , send me a PM.

even though it has a slightly odd face, the pose and bike decals totally sell the second version to me.

BTW, I just hoped on Mandarake and ordered that UFO prize Asuka and a Figma Mari figure, for some reason the two of them together cost less than the Figma Asuka by itself.

i like that too. the Lineage series is something i always forward to. already have the Human Mage and the first Elf.

i might get the brown skin version though, to tide me over until a decent Yoruichi comes along. have yet to have a dark-skinned figure in my collection.

gotta admit that blue skin version is pretty enchanting. choices, choices...

Well Arcadia's releasing a Sonico Playset. Pretty sure that's compatible with our valks. They need tea too. Just assume she's a zentraedi.

that is super cute. just put in an order through HLJ, not sure if I'm gonna get it though. We'll see in 5 months. :p