I wish Yamato should make 1/60 VF-2SS

MAC25

Stop acting like an a$$holes! The OP just wanted to express his interest for this VF-2SS.

Anyways, I say hells yeah! I would love to get a case of this VF-2SS as I totally dig this design. Kinda like a suped-up VF-1's Strike.

To me, it doesn't make any sense to not make this as the demand is on the clear. I mean, all other Mac toys are out and I'm sure with all the repaints out there are recouped and profits earned. At least enough to make this mold.

Edited by Agent-GHQ

Nope i do! I've even watched it, the cockpit is not in the head as well. :p

yep right in the chest, vulnerable to getting punched in the gut. also prone to jamming. I think it speaks volumes about the designs in MacII that the VF-2SS is the only valk that I recall getting Jammed mid transformation.

Yeah, and Southern Cross mechs!!!!!!!

(that's a joke).

HELL YEAH SPACE HELICOPTER!!! [/sarcasm over how stupid a helicopter in space is]

:rolleyes:

yep right in the chest, vulnerable to getting punched in the gut. also prone to jamming. I think it speaks volumes about the designs in MacII that the VF-2SS is the only valk that I recall getting Jammed mid transformation.

HELL YEAH SPACE HELICOPTER!!! [/sarcasm over how stupid a helicopter in space is]

:rolleyes:

Yeah it's a bitch when the aim is to shock the viewer into seeing the all mighty UN Spacy getting their arse kicked, and showing that sometimes a valk is prone to fault. :p

Yeah, and Southern Cross mechs!!!!!!!

(that's a joke).

Hey, I'll buy a few of those Sparta tanks to pose with the Destroids. ^_^

VF2SS huh? KIV till my wallet's refilled and I got my Macross SDF-1 first. The Quarter's already pre-ordered. So are a number of new Valks (VT, VE, M&M 1D, Roy's LV). :wacko::blink:

Remember it as blurry, tiny, and poorly animated... it's much better than actually seeing pictures of it... that thing is hideous.

Meh, your opinion, i hate it with the spear on, but the crimson/redish moon festival version kicked ass.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie