Valks Peripherals...

ff95gj

Probably only looking at around 15-20 kits at the wonderfest (maybe) you guys. (so i've been told)

"Big West says 40pcs a year for any Macross item so that should explain why they're so few.."

Thanks for the pics vi-RS, why do I have the thought if chewing on Minmay like a gummy bear. :lol:

damn I really hate exclusive.

They should have included that in VF-1D as an accessary and have the baby pod or rescue pod in Miria.

Anyway, anyone can do transalation?

すっかりクーラー病にかかりつつある 今日この頃。みすたーKです。頭痛が酷いです。

さて、WFに同志が来る話しの続きです。最終回。

おさらいですが、来る7/26(日)に幕張にてワンフェスが行われます。勿論やまとも出展しますが、今回は「T-REX」さんと言う同志も参戦。「やまと1/60VF-1対応オプションパーツセット」なる物を販売。うちのVF-1を着飾ってくれるパーツを販売して頂けるのです!内容は「コミリアコンテナ」「頭部ハッチから伸びた単座シート」「同複座シート」の3種類のセット!価格¥3,000-!前回までに言い忘れました数量がなんと20セット!?(もっと販売して欲しいのですが・・・。大人の事情がありまして。

それでは3つ目の「複座シート」を紹介。

頭を倒して複座パーツを取り付けた図。下段(設定ではコクピットからスライドするので下段が前席)に輝君。上段に・・・・・ん?こっこれは??

よく見るとこの機体はVT-1!?

複座シートはこの高さ!1Dでやらないのはご愛嬌。しかし私だけでしょうか?シートよりもVT-1の頭部に目が行ってしまうのは・・・。首でちゃんと保持してる優れものです。

恒例のバックショット。私の好みです。・・・足を乗せる部分が見受けられますが、うちのパイロットの足は・・・・。VT-1の頭部アンテナも保持!併せて凄い!

・・・途中でVT-1のコメントが入りましたが、本来は同志の記事が正解です。

今までにこんなレアパーツを見たことがないですね。この機会にどうっすか?

数量も限られているので、お早めにお買い求め下さいませ。尚、会場内は走らないで楽しんでおくんなまし。

もっと知りたい人は「T-REX」のページへダイブ!!

http://www.t-rextoys.co.jp/index.html{...#12390;。

そんなこんなで、お付き合いして頂きましてありがとう。

WFで「T-REX」「やまと」のブースへ遊びに来てくれると有難いです。

やまとブースでも色んなもんを販売しますので、よってらっしゃいよ。ねぇ。

そんでは会場で(マク担はいないかもです)お会いしましょう!!

ごきげんあそばせ!!

Edited by Vi-RS

They should have included that in VF-1D as an accessary and have the baby pod or rescue pod in Miria.

さて、WFに同志が来る話しの続きです。最終回。

おさらいですが、来る7/26(日)に幕張にてワンフェスが行われます。勿論やまとも出展しますが、今回は「T-REX」さんと言う同志も参戦。「やまと1/60VF-1対応オプションパーツセット」なる物を販売。うちのVF-1を着飾ってくれるパーツを販売して頂けるのです!内容は「コミリアコンテナ」「頭部ハッチから伸びた単座シート」「同複座シート」の3種類のセット!価格¥3,000-!前回までに言い忘れました数量がなんと20セット!?(もっと販売して欲しいのですが・・・。大人の事情がありまして。

それでは3つ目の「複座シート」を紹介。

よく見るとこの機体はVT-1!?

複座シートはこの高さ!1Dでやらないのはご愛嬌。しかし私だけでしょうか?シートよりもVT-1の頭部に目が行ってしまうのは・・・。首でちゃんと保持してる優れものです。

ごきげんあそばせ!!

Not just exclusive. CONVENTION EXCLUSIVE. Even worse. <_<

I cannot understand all that text, but the important gist of it:

1) this kit will be sold ONLY at Wonderfest in August in Tokyo

2) this kit is 3000yen each for the 2 sets of seats and the baby pod.

3) this kit is made by T-rextoys for the 1/60 Valks

4) The quantity SOLD is ONLY limited to 20 pieces. YES, 20 pieces. I believe Wonderfest attracts about 300,000 visitors each time during the 3 day event. Good luck getting them even if you visit Wonderfest. :wacko:

Dang it - I hate sounding like a broken record, but Yamato needs to release these, the side covers and some ground crew in an accessory pack!

Who among the current buyers of their Macross line could refuse?

Seems like a sure-fire success to me . . .

Dang it - I hate sounding like a broken record, but Yamato needs to release these, the side covers and some ground crew in an accessory pack!

Who among the current buyers of their Macross line could refuse?

Seems like a sure-fire success to me . . .

but yamato doesn't make these...

Edited by anime52k8

Not just exclusive. CONVENTION EXCLUSIVE. Even worse. <_<

I cannot understand all that text, but the important gist of it:

1) this kit will be sold ONLY at Wonderfest in August in Tokyo

2) this kit is 3000yen each for the 2 sets of seats and the baby pod.

3) this kit is made by T-rextoys for the 1/60 Valks

4) The quantity SOLD is ONLY limited to 20 pieces. YES, 20 pieces. I believe Wonderfest attracts about 300,000 visitors each time during the 3 day event. Good luck getting them even if you visit Wonderfest. :wac'ko:

It's no brainer with the price tag of 3000yen and only 20 sets available. Yamato should have started doing V2 accessary pack and I'm sure more sales could be generated from that.

It's no brainer with the price tag of 3000yen and only 20 sets available. Yamato should have started doing V2 accessary pack and I'm sure more sales could be generated from that.

All your guesses are as good as mine why Japanese companies like Yamato/Sony does business this way. Strange right? Cool ideas galore, and what does the Japanese do with them? Sell very limited quantities of it at very limited conventions limited to a limited time. So who will make all the money out of these cool Japanese ideas? The Chinese with their lack of such stupid notions as "intellectual property". :lol::wacko:

Couldn't they purchase the rights to produce them on a large scale?
This would piss the hell out of those convention exclusive owners. Even then, that would defeat the purpose of owning any convention exclusive! I mean, one wouldn't feel so exclusive anymore. Edited by Agent-GHQ

This would piss the hell out of those convention exclusive owners. Even then, that would defeat the purpose of owning any convention exclusive! I mean, one wouldn't feel so exclusive anymore.

well the people who get the con exclusives can suck it. ^_^

This would piss the hell out of those convention exclusive owners. Even then, that would defeat the purpose of owning any convention exclusive! I mean, one wouldn't feel so exclusive anymore.

Since when did most toy companies care about pissing off convention exclusive owners?

Dunno if it's been shown in pics but a good mate of mine saw it at the wonderfest and said you even get a baby Komila. :D How awesome is that?? T-Rex cares, Yamato needs to take note from them when doing the TV Roy with a Hikaru TV flightsuit and Misa lapdance with Hikaru's helm, and of course a TV Roy, we all want that!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Dunno if it's been shown in pics but a good mate of mine saw it at the wonderfest and said you even get a baby Komila. :D How awesome is that?? T-Rex cares, Yamato needs to take note from them when doing the TV Roy with a Hikaru TV flightsuit and Misa lapdance with Hikaru's helm, and of course a TV Roy, we all want that!

TOTALLY AWESOME, DUDE! ^_^

Wow! If T-Rex really did include baby Komilia, then it's really worth the 3000yen and convention exclusive tag.

Now, that's what I call a really awesome company for fans to support. Too bad their licence is only limited to the WHF convention. :unsure:

PLEASE - If anyone with actual power in Toy World can hear the sound of my voice --

Buy these molds from this small fish and release it in a 1/60th accessory pack to the masses.

Additional side covers in light gray and white, ground crew and fuel truck will make it a hotter seller than the iPhone . . .

Thank You

さて、WFに同志が来る話しの続きです。最終回。

それでは3つ目の「複座シート」を紹介。

よく見るとこの機体はVT-1!?

ごきげんあそばせ!!

My translation:

HAH HAH HAH!! NO VALK PERIPHERALS FOR YOU GAIJIN!! BWAHA HAHAH! LOOOOSER!! HA HAHA! WATCH ME AS I PLAY WITH MY VALK PERIPHERALS!! I MIGHT JUST SELL YOU ONE ON EBAY FOR A MILLION YEN!! HAH HAH HAH HARDY HAR HAR!!

Pete

no clear pic of the baby Komila :p geez one would have to be careful not to lose her! So tiny...

Love to be able to use that hardpoint for a Nuke rather than to carry a brat kid around in a VF *so says the father to be lol!*. :lol:

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Whats stopping someone that bought a set from re-casting it in resin? Are the details too small?

someone needs to find one set first before recast them, only 40 units were available.

Damn yamato, some day I shall get hands with one of these.

My goodness, this is a travesty. How can such an "epic" (if you will) accessory/design go un-mass produced? Furthermore, why such limited numbers? How unfortunate...

I really don't care about the various pieces of attachement plastics that came with every toy, they should have included these in VF-1D and Miria if not every toy.

damn yamato.

someone needs to find one set first before recast them, only 40 units were available.

Damn yamato, some day I shall get hands with one of these.

Your incorrect, there was only 20 made for wonderfest, unless they have another 20 for another show i dunno, but reliable source said there were only 20.