1/60 SV-51

logos

I see Overdrive has SV-51s on sale for $124. :o Which one of these is less likely to have the floppy wings? I have to finally get one now at this price. :lol:

1/60 SV-51 Ivanov Type

http://www.over-drive-inc.com/store/produc...products_id=504

1/60 SV-51 Nora Type

http://www.over-drive-inc.com/store/produc...products_id=505

i have the CF!

i would like to have the ivanov but

i don't want to gamble as there is

a lot of negative feedback about it.

but if you only like to display in fighter

mode, get the ivanov. the nora looks

too flamboyant for me, but it already

has the "fixes".

by the way, there are already some

threads in the same vein as your

question. i think you'll get more

information from there. ^_^

Edited by geepogi

So i guess the Nora then. I think I would have preferred the CF but the red really doesn't bother me and the CF ain't on sale.

If u are those who love to display their valks in Fighter or Gerwalk mode, don't get the ivanov like I did. The wings are so floppy that they touches the ground in Fighter mode, and never mantain a nice posture in Gerwalk mode. Because of that I could only display my Ivanov in the "launching mode" with its wings folded like it did in Mac0.

If u only display your valks in Battroid mode, then I would say get a Ivanov with u have a VF-0S and get a Nora if u have a VF-0A Shin to pair them up. ^_^

Just be reminded that the Ivanov wings are really really very floppy. And I have never see anyone in the forum mentioned anything on the ivanov fixes. If u check the old thread, everyone who got a Nora say she is really tight. B))

Hmmm, that is a very tempting price! I am tempted to get a Nora. My repainted Ivanov wasn't too floppy....just a little bit of super glue and the wings where nice and tight. Damn I wish there wasn't so many other things I want, so I can't spend the money on another SV-51.

Chris

Damn I'm torn. I paid off my credit card again this morning and if I get this I am going to be either carrying a balance on my credit card again or dipping into my overdraft........I am going to have to think about this one.