What is the exact release date for the Metal Build Exia Repair III reissue? HLJ states 31st of May which would be too late for my PW shipping deadline. ^_^

Yeah , Hlj mess up the dates again , it will not show up in May . By tamashii's May releases , the only metal build releasing this month is the Metal Build Hiene custom (orange). The Exia is in August, so it could be your next next PW shipment .

Thanks for the replies. I myself was surprised about HLJs release dates because I thought the MB Exia ought to be releases later this year. Oh well time to update my toy budget spread sheet. :D

I hate my gffmc black unicorn. (Forget what it's called). It's floppy and the gold looks cheesy.

I have a preorder for the Hein custom at bbts but not sure if I still want it. It's $300+ bucks and I don't even watch gundam. I just like the metal builds. I'm still waiting on the red frame from them too.

When you order from BBTS it takes a while after release for them to get them. I really have only been using them if I miss out on a JP pre-order on these things. I will say though that they tend to jack up the prices on Tamashii web exclusives quite a bit. They also did the price gouging thing on the Metal build Exia Avalanche. The Hein Custom is going for 19,000JPY on the we shop. If it's a general release the price hike is not too bad considering they had to shop it over. I will reserve the general releases if I missed out just in case. If I see it open up on a JP shop, I cancel the BBTS order and order from JP. It cuts down on the delay.

Sorry to hear about Unicorn Banshee being floppy. I have not taken any of mine out of the box. I wonder if that is a common complaint on that model? The only one I have touched is the original GFFMC Unicorn and it felt right to me, but all I did was transform it and then put it on its stand.

Well Hein Custom is suppose to release this month so if you see a better price just cancel BBTS. The demand for it seem to die down after announcement of the normal destiny with WOL. Also not sure if Blufin is having problems or anything on the USA distribution but they have not update their website for a long time only little stuff on Facebook here and there .

The joints on my MC BANSHEE is not loose either so maybe you got hit by Bad QC?

Guest davidwhangchoi

Well Hein Custom is suppose to release this month so if you see a better price just cancel BBTS. The demand for it seem to die down after announcement of the normal destiny with WOL. Also not sure if Blufin is having problems or anything on the USA distribution but they have not update their website for a long time only little stuff on Facebook here and there .

The joints on my MC BANSHEE is not loose either so maybe you got hit by Bad QC?

i sure wish destiny would open up again now that i have a job. i want to get a second order but couldn't afford it before.

I guess if push came to shove you could take the old stuff off and do a custom paint job to the base.

I'll probably just leave it alone , I know it's a Strike gundam , anyone that comes over to my place will know it's a strike gundam and will probably get a good laugh from the name.

Cdjapan is having a sale on a bunch of stuff here and there,

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/products?term.shop=figures&order=popular&opt.on_discount=1&opt.in_stock=1

extra bonus rewards points are double til 06-07-2016

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/guide/help/account/cdjapan_rewards

NXEDGE STYLE (MS UNIT) Mobile Suit Gundam Seed ASTRAY Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second L

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-163491

NXEDGE STYLE [MS UNIT] Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans Schwalbe Graze (McGillis Type)
Nxedge Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Gundam Kimaris NXEDGE STYLE (MS UNIT)

The Robot Spirits (Side MS) Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Gundam Barbatos

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-169974

The Robot Spirits (Side MS) Mobile Suit Gundam MS-06S Char's CustomZaku Ver. A.N.I.M.E.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-163500

Armor Girls Project Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- Naka Kai 2
Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite Unicorn 03 Phenex

加大藏量!【我的白色基地III ver. 2016 】The WhiteBase III of Gundam@EFSF 2016

Total 5 sets of IKEA Billy added, there are some open cabinets around the desk, and a total of 3 set of glass shelf added. 2 units specially for my new Macross collection.

I hope the space can be prepared for the coming 2 years at least... Coz there is no additional space for new cabinets....

[float=left]compare.jpg

The left side of my desk2016-05-28-18c.jpg

Open shelf for Madoka

_DSC8155d.jpg

c1.jpg

c1a.jpg

c1b.jpg

Cabinets at the front

c2.jpg

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

On my right side

2016-05-28-18b.jpg

Right first

c3.jpg

[align=left]Right second

c4.jpg[/align]

[align=left]Right third[/align][align=left]c5a.jpg[/align]

[align=left]_DSC8178.jpg[/align]

[align=left]The last one[/align][align=left]c6.jpg[/align]

[/float]

So I guess Megahouse is putting out a poseable worker unit from IBO. Looks like it has a pilot included too. I'm hoping it's popular enough that some petit mobile units get made from other series like the ones in 0080 or CCA or Unicorn.

加大藏量!【我的白色基地III ver. 2016 】The WhiteBase III of Gundam@EFSF 2016
Total 5 sets of IKEA Billy added, there are some open cabinets around the desk, and a total of 3 set of glass shelf added. 2 units specially for my new Macross collection.
I hope the space can be prepared for the coming 2 years at least... Coz there is no additional space for new cabinets....
[/float]

That is an Awesome room.

• 2 weeks later...