I'm actually thinking I might get a Heine Destiny instead, but still pretty expensive, and Destiny isn't that high on my <3 list. :p

I might hold off for the F91. That thing is so beautiful, and if the rumours are true, it might be scaled up to the taller to fit in better with other Metal Builds. Remains to be seen.

I'm actually thinking I might get a Heine Destiny instead, but still pretty expensive, and Destiny isn't that high on my <3 list. :p

Yeah, but how can you can you not resist the combo of having the Strike Freedom & Destiny with WoL displayed in face off mode!!! Heine is cool, but its just kind of a weird one off...I don't know if I will ever take it out of the box. You know speaking of the Heine, I have the event version of the Heine Custom, does the Tamashii Online version have the same packaging? I think the packaging is pretty sick on the event version.

Yeah, but how can you can you not resist the combo of having the Strike Freedom & Destiny with WoL displayed in face off mode!!! Heine is cool, but its just kind of a weird one off...I don't know if I will ever take it out of the box. You know speaking of the Heine, I have the event version of the Heine Custom, does the Tamashii Online version have the same packaging? I think the packaging is pretty sick on the event version.

Unfortunately I chose to give up my PO of the SF Wings of Light because the NY shipping was just too high for accessories (damn you Bandai your massive empty box!). So I have NY credit left over from that, which I always enter using in Heine Destiny, because I actually prefer an orange Destiny over the Shinn's default blue. I'd previously opted not to purchase the 1st release of Destiny too and it was really cheap - AU$180 shipped.

A better match for MB Destiny would be a MB Infinite Justice, and recreate the battle from the final episode. :p

I haven't seen the packaging for the retail Heine Destiny. Probably different to the Tamashii event packaging, which I agree is very cool.

The Red Frame option parts definitely do not interest me. They'll probably wait until Blue Frame is released and shortly after announcment 2nd Revise - which is the one that I want.

OMG! Even with my store credit, it will be $430 AU shipped EMS.... I just can't pony up that much cash for Destiny. :p

Wow, that's like 10k yen more than the bandai webshop.

The first batch was harder to get , I remember they originally listed it for 32,800 something on Nippon-yasan. It was sold out and then the people that was able to preorder got their orders cancel and refunded.

Biginjapan listed for 40,000 and it was sold out hella quick too .

The shipping will probably be high since they are all big boxes

The first batch was harder to get , I remember they originally listed it for 32,800 something on Nippon-yasan. It was sold out and then the people that was able to preorder got their orders cancel and refunded.

Biginjapan listed for 40,000 and it was sold out hella quick too .

The shipping will probably be high since they are all big boxes

I had 2 of therm on order from NY that got cancelled. They came out to $169.82 in USD at the time. I was sad when they cancelled them, it almost felt like they knew they sold them for not enough markup, they were available from the Tamashii webshop at the time.

I had 2 of therm on order from NY that got cancelled. They came out to $169.82 in USD at the time. I was sad when they cancelled them, it almost felt like they knew they sold them for not enough markup, they were available from the Tamashii webshop at the time.

Are you talking about the MB Heine custom that N-Y also cancelled people that preordered? cause they canceled my order too, :(:angry:

The MB Destiny Full package was 28,080 before tax at the Tamashii webshop at the time of preorder, which is around $245 at the time.

I ended up getting it from a Proxy company instead.

Confirms that Bandai raided MoShow factories in China, and obtained the mold of their QanT. LOL!

Another one added to my PO list.

Yes! MB 00Qant. :wub: Now my Setsuna Suits will be complete. Now I have to cancel my MoShow PO. :rolleyes:

Though I wish they will include the Full Saber parts on the official release like what MoShow teased us.

Edited by no3Ljm