Good god man! That is some serious bankroll dropped on some Destiny goodness there. What is the proxy that you used for this one?

These were from Biginjapan , it's about $358 shipped per MB Destiny FP , so not too bad.

I search around and later used whiterabbitexpress when Bandai reopened their November batch preorder . Their price on the unit is much cheaper than Biginjapan , now just have to wait for the big bill of the shipppng cost when they recieved the November batch.

I have a habit of buy first and worry about regret later. (For toys)

eBay is taking an extra $15 off purchases $60 or more with code CFLASHNOV16 when you check out with PayPal [Exp at 9PM PT]. Valid for one time use per user ID.

http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2016/1109/CFLASHNOV16.html?

Works on items less than $60 too, as long as the total with shipping is $60 or more. ( in this cast your discount will be 25% off your item price)

Edited by F360

it's from the new game

post-2743-0-50594300-1478842495_thumb.jpg

Astray Red Frame, which have appeared in the "Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS maxi boost ON"
The other day, than the finished product figure brand of soul Nations (Bandai Collectors Division) "METAL BUILD", which can be combined into a "Gundam Astray Red Frame" "METAL BUILD powered Red & 150 Gerbera Straight [power] option set" is It was announced.
And in accordance with this, the new gimmick of "150 Gerbera Straight" which had not been published until now, will showcase original, figures, and even maxi boost ON!
Let's look at once the new gimmick of red frame that attention gather in various fields.
Become a powered Red, firing a beam gun-Lohengrin from a whopping 150 Gerbera handle.
Turn from the burst attack wielding a long blade of traditional 150 gerbera, here also a action of great power.
METAL BUILD powered Red & 150 Gerbera Straight [power] option set
This mechanic designer - 150 Gerbera straight powered red and Lohengrin cannon form of the new design by Mr. Junichi Akutsu can reproduce the [power] is, but "METAL BUILD powered Red & 150 Gerbera Straight [power] option set". Combined with the "METAL BUILD Gundam Astray Red Frame" in the sale, powered Red is completed.
post-2743-0-94343100-1478842695_thumb.jpg
post-2743-0-39636000-1478842505_thumb.jpg
Edited by F360

With Gundam F91 paving the way for Universal Century in the Metal Build line, Gundam.info set up a new poll asking fans which Gundam should be next to go MB. And here are the results:

1. RX-93 Nu Gundam

2. RX-0 Unicorn Gundam

3. MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam

4. MSZ-010 ZZ Gundam

5. LM314V21 Victory Two Gundam

6. RX-78GP01Fb Gundam GP01Fb

7. RX-79[G]Ez-8 Gundam Ez8

8. RX-78NT1 Gundam NT1

9. RX-78-2 Gundam

162109bruoui1rrwbooiia.jpg

Gundam.info Poll (Japan): Nu Gundam Voted as Most Popular for Next Metal Build Release!

Really can't understand why anyone wants more Unicorn. Sick to death with Unicorn unless they release a renewal version with updated mold featuring improved articulation and gimmicks.

Very happy that GP01/FB made it in there along with Ez8 and NT-1.

Also why ZZ?!?!? It's so damn ugly. Haha. Zeta I can understand. It's a very slender, sleek and aggressive design. A MB design would make it a fierce. :p

Edited by eggy99

Really can't understand why anyone wants more Unicorn. Sick to death with Unicorn unless they release a renewal version with updated mold featuring improved articulation and gimmicks.

Very happy that GP01/FB made it in there along with Ez8 and NT-1.

Also why ZZ?!?!? It's so damn ugly. Haha. Zeta I can understand. It's a very slender, sleep and aggressive design. A MB design would make it a fierce. :p

Unicorn is the current UC cash cow among all Gundam merchandise. Consequently, that has made more people appreciate ZZ due to the back references in the OVA series.

I think they already have too many Unicorns, and myself certainly brought a bunch of them. But if they do happen to make a Metal Build Ver, I'll most likely still buy it too. It will definitely be better than the MC ver right?

I will happily get all the suits on the list, expect for ZZ, I love the design when I was a little kid, but once I got older it does not look right at all for me. <_<

I would love to see a MB RX-78-2 Gundam so I can compare it with the MC the Origin Rx-78-2. the MC would be a tough one to beat, considering it's price .

Edited by F360

I would love to have a MB Nu- Hi-Nu Gundam toys. They are by far my favorite suite designs especially the latest MG Ver. Ka kits. If Bandai is planning to release them I hope they come up with a better solutions to snap the Fin Funnels together.... I wonder if a MB Sazabi would be too cost prohibitive to do...

Unicorn is the current UC cash cow among all Gundam merchandise. Consequently, that has made more people appreciate ZZ due to the back references in the OVA series.

But this a fan poll, aren't Gundam fans bored with Unicorn yet? Surely they want to see something different.

Actually I'm disappointed no AGE-1 or AGE-2. Even though the series was not popular I liked the designs. Need a third party version. Haha.

Surprised that Barbatos was not voted for too. Is it not popular in Japan?

God fhawking dammit!!!!!

Fhawk you BANDAI!!!! Seriously now, with MO-SHOW gone we really need a 3rd party to pick of the slack

I missed the EXs and now the Metal Build F-91. FHAWK! I have spent close to 20k over a period of 15 years at BBTS, you would think those dicks would send me better updates on the crap they are getting when they send me updates for preorders

What is it. Do you people from around the world not work and sit at their fhawking computers to push the fhawking buy button....

FHAWK!!!!!! REALLY MAD

Edited by slaginpit

God fhawking dammit!!!!!

Fhawk you BANDAI!!!! Seriously now, with MO-SHOW gone we really need a 3rd party to pick of the slack

I missed the EXs and now the Metal Build F-91. FHAWK! I have spent close to 20k over a period of 15 years at BBTS, you would think those dicks would send me better updates on the crap they are getting when they send me updates for preorders

What is it. Do you people from around the world not work and sit at their fhawking computers to push the fhawking buy button....

FHAWK!!!!!! REALLY MAD

BBTS's preorder email notification has been late or slow on high demand items recently. I only use them as a backup or a backup.

you can still preorder the MB F91 on USA store. $214.99

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=BLF11263#.WCvlhPkrKUk

The main tamashii website's topic area is a excellent source to see what coming up and when preorders start.

http://tamashii.jp/

Their announcement section tells you exactly when the a preorder will open/start.

http://tamashii.jp/item_announced/

You can also click on "follow this topic" so you will get emails when ever people post on this thread.

I heard there will be a metal Build Wing 0 Gundam

Please someone let me know when it will go up for preorder so I can FHAWKING CANCEL MY OWN DEATH, MY SONS BIRTHDAY, MY WIFES ANNIVERSARY, MY PROJECT FORECASTS, MY CAR BRAKE TUNE UP

thanks.....

Do you think they're gonna do the other four? Would you cancel 4 more deaths etc? :p

I'd love to have all 5 Gundams from Wing but all 5 (assuming 20k yen each) would already finance me a trip to Japan or a shopping spree in Singapore...

BBTS's preorder email notification has been late or slow on high demand items recently. I only use them as a backup or a backup.

you can still preorder the MB F91 on USA store. $214.99

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=BLF11263#.WCvlhPkrKUk

The main tamashii website's topic area is a excellent source to see what coming up and when preorders start.

http://tamashii.jp/

Their announcement section tells you exactly when the a preorder will open/start.

http://tamashii.jp/item_announced/

You can also click on "follow this topic" so you will get emails when ever people post on this thread.

Thanks Bud.

Unfortunado Entertainment Earth only ships to the US

If you're in Australia, I have news that Madman Entertainment (madman.com.au) will be selling the MB F.91 in very limited numbers - estimated on sale in April. Shipping is free within Australia and International shipping is calculated at check out.

I heard there will be a metal Build Wing 0 Gundam

Please someone let me know when it will go up for preorder so I can FHAWKING CANCEL MY OWN DEATH, MY SONS BIRTHDAY, MY WIFES ANNIVERSARY, MY PROJECT FORECASTS, MY CAR BRAKE TUNE UP

thanks.....

Pretty much this.