Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - >>Season 2 + Movie<<

Nice. I definitely like the new ED better than the new OP.

The latest episode wasn't the best outside of the Saji/Louise scene and the Anew payoff (stupid Lyle).

I'm sort of hoping Wang Liu Min isn't dead just yet, as she sort of needs a bit more fleshing out. It would be a fitting end, and I love her surprise, but it seems a touch premature.

Nice to see Nena back to her delicious psycho ways though.

Nice images, wolfx.

TV Ants....better than keyhole but another P2P app. Lovely...

1st half

-Revive is fraking with them.

-Lasse got a gut shot.

-Revive, I'm walking outta here and I ain't gonna play with you.

-Anew forces Desu to launch 00. Power outage.

-Lockon fakes out Anew and Setsuna shoots Lyle with soma's gun to get Desu outta the way. Anew runs.

-Revive jacks 0-Raiser

-Haro was hiding in 0-Raiser and jacks 0-Raiser back.

-Revive shoots up 0-Raisers cockpit and shuts down 0-Raiser

-Anew gets away in a shuttle with Revive. Dammit Lockon, FIRE!!!!

-And he doesn't. Stupid Lyle.

-Ribbons presents Louise's finished Empruss.

-Louise accepts Ribbons gift in exchange for getting rid of the Gundams.

2nd half

-Plotmey is dead in the water thanks to Anew.

-0 Raiser still works. Cockpit was pretty busted though.

-Setsuna to Lockon: You Frakin idiot.

-Hiling, Revive, and Anew vs Arios archer, Lockon and Seravee

-Anew locks her GN blade with Lockon's axes

-Empruss' beam bends...that's new. And it's got a strong GN field to block Seravee's Hyper burst.

-Anew has Fangs....Lyle counters with shield bits

-Lockon: Why?, Anew: I'm an innovator!!!

-Cherudim goes trans-am and disarms Anew

-Lyle says I don't care. Offers Anew a way out. And she cries....And she fakes him out...

-Ribbons takes over Anew. Jerk has a freakin Trojan virus in his Innovators, I tell ya.

-Cherudim gets trashed.

-00 Raiser does what Lyle couldn't. And we get a Newtype moment.

-Lyle comforts Anew as she bites the GN particles.

Epilogue/next week

-Lyle rage vents on Setsuna. Hey, you were asking for this Lyle. Setsuna just pats the boy on the back as he cries for his Anew. Looks like "Kill Ribbons" List just got a 4th name.

-Lots of guns pointing at one another next week. Wang/Hong survived, only to meet Nena's gun. Looks like Hong or Nena is gonna bite it next week.

-00 Raiser vs. Masarao next week.

Saji and Louise forecast? :ph34r:

I feel sorry for Lyle and Anew, damn that Ribbons. Why did Setsuna must aim directly at the cockpit? I almost cried watching Lyle beating the sh*t out of Setsuna.

So, Louise is an innovator wannabe now, so she need a new name, how about Lousy Louise? ^_^

Saji and Louise forecast? :ph34r:

I feel sorry for Lyle and Anew, damn that Ribbons. Why did Setsuna must aim directly at the cockpit? I almost cried watching Lyle beating the sh*t out of Setsuna.

So, Louise is an innovator wannabe now, so she need a new name, how about Lousy Louise? ^_^

We all knew it was coming....One of those 2 were gonna die this episode. We just needed the details. :)

Darth Louise doesn't work for you huh?

We all knew it was coming....One of those 2 were gonna die this episode. We just needed the details. :)

Darth Louise doesn't work for you huh?

Darth Louise : Setsuna, I'm your Gundam

Setsuna : Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:lol: :lol: :lol:

HOLY SH&*! Was this weeks opening a joke or was it intentional to get better ratings? Cause I was horribly offended.

You mean the opening song? Yea I was wondering, whats up with that? I got the gSS sub and the OP was some guy singing-- is that how it was broadcast or is gSS screwing around?

Love the ED. esp. the vocal opening!

The whole episode was kinda predictable though--- from the moment Setsuna said tt he would shoot instead I knew that Anew would die by the end of the episode. I'm still hoping that the writers will throw a twist and have Saji and Louise come out ok, even though Louise is an innovator half-breed now.

Setsuna can take a beating ... must be mutating due to the GN particle infection XD.

On the mecha side, I think Anew's Innovator suit is the best of the whole line with that wicked blade and a full complement of fangs. If it weren't for Setsuna doing a boomheadshot with 00 Raiser, Cherudim would have probably bit the dust.

HOLY SH&*! Was this weeks opening a joke or was it intentional to get better ratings? Cause I was horribly offended.

Yes, it was a joke by those particular subbers. At least with the raws and live stream, I'm saved from the joking around... <_<

You should be glad they didn't insert the Gyao Next commercial. Although I would have liked it if they threw in the Gunpla commercial where the guy goes Trans-Am and builds a Gunpla in 2 seconds.

Setsuna can take a beating ... must be mutating due to the GN particle infection XD.

It's not like Setsuna didn't know that would be coming. He told the man that he would shoot Anew if he didn't. He was just letting the man vent his anger.

So Setsuna is the new CB slapping boy instead of Saji, oh wait, even Saji managed to slap Setsuna ^_^

With Cherudim and Arios damaged, I think its time for CB go back to (another) ateroid base, although I wonder why Revive/Hiling failed in destroying the Ptolemy II after they breach the defense line.

AAANNNNEEEEWWWWW!!!!!! T_T

F*cking Ribbons. F*cking Revive. Can't wait for his sorry @ss to kick it.

First the Col., now Anew. This show just loves to kill off my favorites. Though Gundam just does that. Though I agree that you knew it had to happen, and with Setsuna's line, it cemented it. Heck, the second they got together, one was pretty much dead. The Lyle/Anew storyline was a touch rushed, but it definitely had the impact. Heck, part of what made the relationship work was the fact that you knew it was doomed from the get go. I knew Anew wasn't trustworthy from the beginning, even if it wasn't her fault.

Though Lyle is to blame as well. He knew damn well something was up, and he thought with his other head instead. Though outing her probably would've done no good, given Ribbons' hacking skills. Maybe they'll pull some odd twist and have her memories stored in Veda or something. Doubtful, I know.

Seems in both series, Lockon Stratos just can't get a break. I think I'll tear up now when I hear that song...

Farewell, sweet Anew...

GG loves to mess with things. The song wasn't half bad actually. Though I'd really prefer it if they stopped interrupting my Gundam with ads for stuff I don't care about. Shame Menclave's so far behind.

AAANNNNEEEEWWWWW!!!!!! T_T

F*cking Ribbons. F*cking Revive. Can't wait for his sorry @ss to kick it.

First the Col., now Anew. This show just loves to kill off my favorites. Though Gundam just does that. Though I agree that you knew it had to happen, and with Setsuna's line, it cemented it. Heck, the second they got together, one was pretty much dead. The Lyle/Anew storyline was a touch rushed, but it definitely had the impact. Heck, part of what made the relationship work was the fact that you knew it was doomed from the get go. I knew Anew wasn't trustworthy from the beginning, even if it wasn't her fault.

Though Lyle is to blame as well. He knew damn well something was up, and he thought with his other head instead. Though outing her probably would've done no good, given Ribbons' hacking skills. Maybe they'll pull some odd twist and have her memories stored in Veda or something. Doubtful, I know.

Seems in both series, Lockon Stratos just can't get a break. I think I'll tear up now when I hear that song...

Farewell, sweet Anew...

GG loves to mess with things. The song wasn't half bad actually. Though I'd really prefer it if they stopped interrupting my Gundam with ads for stuff I don't care about. Shame Menclave's so far behind.

It seems that Gundam 00 has me interested in anything BUT Setsuna. I find the other characters and their relationships much more interesting.

It seems that Gundam 00 has me interested in anything BUT Setsuna. I find the other characters and their relationships much more interesting.

I share your views. Setsuna has become some sort of weird philosophical, "oreno gundam seek peace through war" troll who flies around in a seemingly invincible machine. I hope in next eps Bushido Bob can knock some reality (and character development) back into Setsuna, but I don't think it will happen... Bushido has devolved into just some weird stalker dude. I would add that Gundam 00 has me interested in anything BUT Setsuna and Bushido lol.

Well we already saw it coming with the "woman sleeps with gundam pilot" death flag. Abit sad though that Anew truly loved Lyle and she knowingly was an innovator, when previously the show cleverly made it seemed like she might not have been aware.

Some parts of episode 20 was so QUALITY. :rolleyes:

Well we already saw it coming with the "woman sleeps with gundam pilot" death flag. Abit sad though that Anew truly loved Lyle and she knowingly was an innovator, when previously the show cleverly made it seemed like she might not have been aware.

Some parts of episode 20 was so QUALITY. :rolleyes:

Actually, according to Official File vol. 3, Anew wasn't aware she was an Innovator. Her consciousness was sealed off and she never knew she was a spy. Revive probably unlocked her consciousness as soon as Seraphim grabbed the pod.

We need someone to post a CBC or MBS stream on keyhole.

1st Half

-Setsuna still has the bruises

-Saji sees Setsuna's eyes

-Reboot complete.

-They recieved a message from Wang while they were down. See what happens when their phone gets no signal and now get all their voice mail...

-Go to L5

-Wow, Al actually called her Soma...

-Lyle...now is not the time

-00 and 0 Raiser launch. scoop out the area

-Hiling and Revive are sulking....1 shot. One freakin shot took those 2 out.

-Louise is in full bitch mode. Setsuna stabbed her GN field with a GN sword and then blasted the hole through.

-Mista Bushido...

-Klaus got a arm wound

-Now they realize Marina serves a purpose.

-Wang got away with a hit to her side.

-Nena found them...Bye bye Madame...

2nd Half

-Hong takes Nena's entire mag. Bang...Headshot

-Regene was supporting Nena..

-Setsuna finds Wang. Passes the info.

-Wang: don't worry about me.

-And Mista Bushido shows up. And without his mask. And goes ranting....

-Fight ME DAMN U!!!! FIGHT ME!!!!!

-And they fight....

-Nena...where do you think you're going Wang....Boom. Headshot with Throne Drei's gun.

-Ribbons hacks Nena's Haro.

-Louise sees Nena.

-Louise has a MS/MA and she has Fangs

-Nena bites the GN particles. Never stood a chance.

-Now Andrei shows up.

-Louise....I did it, I killed the Gundam...laugh laugh laugh...Great she's regressing.

-And screams....Crazy bitch

Trans-AM CAT!!!!!!

Hey, they actually had a 1/72 VF-25 commercial.

Epilogue/Next week

-Mista Bushido has a belly cannon, or is that coming from his crotch.....ewwww

-And they go Trans-GrahAM

-Regene goes "Look at the shiny lights."

-Graham...Where the frakk am I...Setunsa explains...And has the Innovator eye-effect. Expect SetsunaXGraham nekkid fanart.

-Katharon heads to space...Hey look Kati and Patrick.

-A-LAWS in force. And 00 Gundam with GN Sword III

We need someone to post a CBC or MBS stream on keyhole.

snip....

-Hiling and Revive are sulking....1 shot. One freakin shot took those 2 out.

snip.....

-Nena bites the GN particles. Never stood a chance.

snip.....

-Graham...Where the fart am I...Setunsa explains...And has the Innovator eye-effect. Expect SetsunaXGraham nekkid fanart.

-Katharon heads to space...Hey look Kati and Patrick.

snip..

ABOUT Hiling and Revive:

Caught with thier pantz down? :lol:

ABOUT Lousie-Nena Cat Fight:

LOL!!!!! pwn3d!!!!!!! :ph34r:

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2030.jpg

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2032.jpg

ABOUT Graham-Setunsa Nekkid Show:

:blink::wacko::blink::wacko::blink::wacko: Nuff Said!!!! :p

ABOUT Kati @ Patrick:

Where the frack have those two been all this time? :huh::mellow: Banging one another? :lol:

Edited by grss1982

ABOUT Hiling and Revive:

Caught with thier pantz down? :lol:

ABOUT Lousie-Nena Cat Fight:

LOL!!!!! pwn3d!!!!!!! :ph34r:

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2030.jpg

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2032.jpg

ABOUT Graham-Setunsa Nekkid Show:

:blink::wacko::blink::wacko::blink::wacko: Nuff Said!!!! :p

ABOUT Kati @ Patrick:

Where the frack have those two been all this time? :huh::mellow: Banging one another? :lol:

Nice Pics, but where in the blue hell is the pic of THE MOST ELECTRIFIYING MOBILE SUIT in anime entertainment today standing next to THE PEOPLES GUNDAM?

Nice Pics, but where in the blue hell is the pic of THE MOST ELECTRIFIYING MOBILE SUIT in anime entertainment today standing next to THE PEOPLES GUNDAM?

More like Gra...Mr. Bushido took OO hostage.

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2022.jpg

Also........

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2038.jpg

Nekkid Gra...Mr. Bushido AND Setsuna.....WTF!!!!??? :ph34r::wacko:

Wow, I bet somehow Tomino sneaked in on this episode with

the death of Hong Lon, Wang liu Min and Nena Trinity

. :o

I don't know. It didn't seem Tomino-esque to me. :mellow: Although I must admit the only Tomino Gundams I've ever seen are CCA and Zeta. :mellow:

More like Gra...Mr. Bushido took OO hostage.

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2022.jpg

Also........

http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/Gundam%2...0Large%2038.jpg

Nekkid Gra...Mr. Bushido AND Setsuna.....WTF!!!!??? :ph34r::wacko:

I don't know. It didn't seem Tomino-esque to me. :mellow: Although I must admit the only Tomino Gundams I've ever seen are CCA and Zeta. :mellow:

THE MOST ELECTRIFIYING MOBILE SUIT PILOT in anime entertainment today thanks you.

You should see the body counts of some of the non-Gundam Tomino shows, particularly Aura Battler Dunbine and Space Runaway Ideon.

I found it quite satisfying to see

Nina's demise at the hands of Louise. Bitch had it coming!

The characters that died have long outlived their usefulness in the story. As sad as I was for

Wang Liu Mei

to die, she had it coming.....and also her role in season 2 was so pathetically insignificant in the grand scheme of things. I thought she had something else up her sleeve but alas no. It was just for personal gratification.

As for

Setsuna becoming an Innovator

what an obvious turn of events. :rolleyes:

While the mecha action has been top notch for a while, I haven't been to thrilled about the way the writers handle the characters.

I'm still very intereted on how they will wrap up the plot.

As for what I mean by character mishandeling well... Lets just look at what I would have imaged the characters would have to say about the last episode:

Hong Long: So I’m just a moron that could not compete with my little sister? <dies of shame>

Wang Liu Mei: So in the end I was just a spoiled brat that wanted out of the family business? *Sigh* <dies of a nasty case of bad character motivation>

Nena Trinity: Well I’m a brat too but at least I’m a psycho that shoots people for fun. That has to be better right!? <dies anyway>

Louise Halevy: …oh god, I'm next right?... <pleads temporal insanity to escape death sentence>

Graham Aker: At least I am the official Char clone. Damn the script I’ll just grab the coolest mecha around and kick ass.

Setsna F Selei: Well. I’m the unofficial Sousuke Sagara clone. Instead of a feisty schoolgirl my love interest is an uptight Afgan princes that plays an organ so badly it makes even a Doors fan cringe. Oh my, that Gundam is starting to look hot.

Soma Peries: I’d rather die then to turn back into Allelujah’s moe doll again.

Saji Crossroad: I’m so emo…

Marina Ismail: I will audition for the part of idol singer in his upcoming Macross Frontier movie.

Setsna F Selei: Well. I’m the unofficial Sousuke Sagara clone. Instead of a feisty schoolgirl my love interest is an uptight Afgan princes that plays an organ so badly it makes even a Doors fan cringe. Oh my, that Gundam is starting to look hot.

Technically, going by today's geopolitical map, Marina would be Iranian as Azadistan covers what would be present day Iran (well she would be Persian if we wanted to be 10000% accurate)....XD... sorry I've commited my act of online douchebaggery for the day :).

Edited by Ghost Train