Yamato 1/60 VF-1A/D/J/S v2.0

Dante74

Please guys let everyone know when hlj.com has the shipping notice for the Hikaru VF-1S Strike v.2 1/60. :)

Not sure abt HLJ, but there are no words fm my local dealers here abt a Hikky 1S release in Dec yet. Furthermore Defender & Queadlunn Rua Max/Miryia reissue are due for Dec too, so doubt Hikky 1S can be out in the same mth.

Not sure abt HLJ, but there are no words fm my local dealers here abt a Hikky 1S release in Dec yet. Furthermore Defender & Queadlunn Rua Max/Miryia reissue are due for Dec too, so doubt Hikky 1S can be out in the same mth.

Thanks man, i hope it's the same month also.

HLJ put up a Early Bird Pre-Order for Hikaru's Strike VF-1S last week. And it says the release date is December 2008, this month.

http://www.hlj.com/product/YMT00085

Just for more information; the shop owner, from whom I used to buy my Yamato toys, told me that Defender would probably be issued before X'mas, and M&M Queadlunn Ruas after Christmas. As yet, for the other "December releases", such as VF-0S, Tomahawk OD, Hikaru VF-1S, there's no news yet. He cannot place orders on these as of yet because the price aren't known.

So I doubt if the Hikaru 1S can be issued within 08. We'll see.

HLJ put up a Early Bird Pre-Order for Hikaru's Strike VF-1S last week. And it says the release date is December 2008, this month.

http://www.hlj.com/product/YMT00085

Wow they're coming out way to fast. Granted we use to have to wait MONTHS for each new variation, but nearly once a month or every other month for some new VF-1 to come out....it's just insane. I can't keep up : / I ended up having to kill my Vf-1J order and it's gonna piss me off for a long time to come.

Just for more information; the shop owner, from whom I used to buy my Yamato toys, told me that Defender would probably be issued before X'mas, and M&M Queadlunn Ruas after Christmas. As yet, for the other "December releases", such as VF-0S, Tomahawk OD, Hikaru VF-1S, there's no news yet. He cannot place orders on these as of yet because the price aren't known.

So I doubt if the Hikaru 1S can be issued within 08. We'll see.

don't doubt... HOPE! do keep me posted if it will come out this dec.... i will move heaven and earth to get it from CT. :rolleyes:

I hope it would be delayed in fact! :rolleyes: (no flames please)

There are too many things to buy in December! I prefer to collect one piece at a time to "prolong the pleasure".

Two in a month would be great; you have 2 weeks to get a bit bored (just relatively) and then get a new one. Now that's a perfect world.

If everything comes out as scheduled in December, I would have 7 units to pay for!

I cannot choose to "wait till later" as Macross toys are not abundant (shop-wise); if you don't pick it up in the 1st month when it's released, you have to wait for the re-issue that may take months or years or forever.

Of course items can still be found on the web, but the price is much higher (yen exchange rate is like 30% lower in the local shops), and there is the shipping (which makes up 30% of the total cost too). I'd better buy it right away.

don't doubt... HOPE! do keep me posted if it will come out this dec.... i will move heaven and earth to get it from CT. :rolleyes:

I deserved to be flamed. :p

Who am I to wish against so many others?

And I want it quite badly too! I used to like the Focker 1S more, but from the Yamato photos, the red 1S seems to be more appealing...

The color really changes a lot of the perception. For the 1/48 series, I have the three 1S: yellow, red and blue. For some reason, the observed chunkiness is as follows: yellow -> red > blue. But of course, mighty Yamato has used the same mold, it's the color that makes me feel the blue is the chunkiest of them all.

So I wonder if this time, the red color has made the sleek 1/60 model a "boarder chest" feel.

I should have experiemented with my Hikaru 1A and Focker 1S to switch the heads...

It's not what looks more appealing, it's what the particular colour of Valk did in the movie and what impact it left on the viewer. ;)

Hikaru 1S wins hands down out of all the DYRL? "fighters" (not trainers, i love the VT-1 equally to the VF-1S Hikaru)

Max 1S 2nd place,

Roy 1S third, then the 1A's (Hikaru, Max, Kakizaki....)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I agree with your impact theory!

My fondiness (word invented) of Focker started from the days of TV series, it's Focker for the #1 to me.

Max 1S number 2, and Hikaru the third.

Maybe I am just jealous... :blink:

It's not what looks more appealing, it's what the particular colour of Valk did in the movie and what impact it left on the viewer. ;)

Hikaru 1S wins hands down out of all the DYRL? "fighters" (not trainers, i love the VT-1 equally to the VF-1S Hikaru)

Max 1S 2nd place,

Roy 1S third, then the 1A's (Hikaru, Max, Kakizaki....)

Who is Focker in DYRL? For someone who watched DYRL before watching the TV series, probably Focker is just the old, careless guy who is rude, stupid enough to get drunk before flying, got ambushed easily and died fighting some nobody.

Not the ace pilot, charming and witty, mentor and big brother we know. :(

BTW, I like the Max TV-1A, Max 1J and Max 1S very much. I do like his DYRL 1A and Queadluun-Rau too, just not as much. He is so cool.

Oh yeah for the TV series Fokker wins, but Hikky 1J is hot on it's heels, Max TV-1A probably scores very close as well.

Who is Focker in DYRL? For someone who watched DYRL before watching the TV series, probably Focker is just the old, careless guy who is rude, stupid enough to get drunk before flying, got ambushed easily and died fighting some nobody.

Not the ace pilot, charming and witty, mentor and big brother we know. :(

BTW, I like the Max TV-1A, Max 1J and Max 1S very much. I do like his DYRL 1A and Queadluun-Rau too, just not as much. He is so cool.

while my vote would go to Hikaru's VF-1S... Roy (the character) still is ace! His death in DYRL is more dramatic and heroic and let's not forget he taught Hikaru everything he knows from planes to women. B))

I like his death in the TV series better...

He went back for the pineapple salad... So he died of a pilot, but died as a lover. :o

while my vote would go to Hikaru's VF-1S... Roy (the character) still is ace! His death in DYRL is more dramatic and heroic and let's not forget he taught Hikaru everything he knows from planes to women. B))

His death in DYRL? was sloppy, and i don't rate his skill much compared to Max or Hikaru (final run)

That's why i don't care much for getting the VF-1S v.2 1/60, already have the 1/48 version with TV Hikaru as pilot and both arms taken

off to recreate the scene with him and Misa getting the flock outta there! :lol:

I getting all of them and probably doubles :) I want to amass a nice fleet of VF1s :)

As for Fokker - I generally prefer TV series to movie; although that might have something to do with the fact that I haven't actually watched DYRL from beginning to end...yet...will get around to it though :)

Pete

*FLAME ON!* How... D A R E YOU! :p i have already cancelled my 1J v.2 SUper, and numerous other orders in fact to accomodate my fav version of the VF-1 of all time! *FLAME OFF* fizzlessss

Doesnt it say in Yamato Japan's website that VF-1S Hikaru and Roy will be out on December 15? Im sure I read it right last time. Or maybe it got delayed again. Lemme check for a sec.....

Doesnt it say in Yamato Japan's website that VF-1S Hikaru and Roy will be out on December 15? Im sure I read it right last time. Or maybe it got delayed again. Lemme check for a sec.....

1/60 VF-1S ストライクバルキリー ロイ・フォッカー機

完全変形VF-1が1/60でリニューアル! 第一弾は「VF-1Sロイ・フォッカー機」。

予約締切日:2008/12/15 正午

価格:13,440 円 (税込)

1/60VF-1S一条輝機withスーパー&ストライクパーツ

「1/60完全変形VF-1S 一条輝機」がスーパー&ストライクパーツのセットで発売。

Translation:

1/60 Roy Fokker VF-1S strike bulkiness Lee machine

Complete transformation VF-1 renewal by 1/60. The first is "VF-1S Roy

Fokker machine. "

Reservation due date: 2008/12/15 positive Horse price: 13,440 yen

(including tax)

Teru machine with of 1/60VF-1S line super-& strike parts

"1/60 complete transformation VF-1S line Teru machine" puts it on the

market by setting super-& strike parts.

Reservation due date: 2008/12/15 positive Horse price: 13,440 yen(including

tax)

Sorry for the very bad translation. I just used an online translation site. Reservation due date: 2008/12/15. Hmmm does this mean you can early bird preorder on December 15 or is the release date on the 15th????

Yes, it says they accept preorder before noon Dec 15 .

1/60 VF-1S ストライクバルキリー ロイ・フォッカー機

完全変形VF-1が1/60でリニューアル! 第一弾は「VF-1Sロイ・フォッカー機」。

1/60VF-1S一条輝機withスーパー&ストライクパーツ

「1/60完全変形VF-1S 一条輝機」がスーパー&ストライクパーツのセットで発売。

Translation:

1/60 Roy Fokker VF-1S strike bulkiness Lee machine

Complete transformation VF-1 renewal by 1/60. The first is "VF-1S Roy

Fokker machine. "

Reservation due date: 2008/12/15 positive Horse price: 13,440 yen

(including tax)

Teru machine with of 1/60VF-1S line super-& strike parts

"1/60 complete transformation VF-1S line Teru machine" puts it on the

market by setting super-& strike parts.

Reservation due date: 2008/12/15 positive Horse price: 13,440 yen(including

tax)

Sorry for the very bad translation. I just used an online translation site. Reservation due date: 2008/12/15. Hmmm does this mean you can early bird preorder on December 15 or is the release date on the 15th????

Hi All

I recieved my VF-1S and VF-1J with FAST packs today all the way from HLJ. Sitting in a box next to me here in the office. Cannot wait to get home and have a look. Hope I don't have duds quality wise.

Thanks,

G

P.S Also just happened to get an Ebay order of a Revoltech VF-1S and J and a Regult delivered too. What a day for Macross goodies!

Ok so I am finally home and have been admiring both in fighter position.

I do have a comment about the Roy one... The one head laser is kind of loose and if not positioned properly hangs down in fighter mode... Also the one rear nozzle is a bit loose, but otherwise they are gorgeous.

I recieved my VF-1S and VF-1J with FAST packs today all the way from HLJ. Sitting in a box next to me here in the office. Cannot wait to get home and have a look. Hope I don't have duds quality wise.

Do you have access to a 1/48 VF-1? If so, can you inspect the shoulder hinges on the 1/48, and on the 1J, and tell me if the shoulder hinges are a very similar shade of white, and feel roughly the same? I am interested in determining whether or not the shoulder hinges on the 1J have truly been fixed. In some online galleries, I have seen that the shoulder hinge is slightly, but significantly brighter than most of the other plastic pieces, such as the wings, which are ABS(I have a suspicion that the 1J has POM shoulder hinges).