Macross Frontier stuff.

ruskiiVFaussie

oh sweet! now that there's a ranka in a bikini sticker, you can actually put that on the koenig monster and customize it as part of the SMS! EXO already did most of it, all he needs now is that sticker! Nice! ^_^

Sorry for the stpid question, but whre can I get some nice Macross T-shirts? I just ordered the UN spacey one from HLJ, but I'd really like to get an SMS one too.

Thanks for any help.

Chris

decals come unapplied... I'm betting more than a few are gonna use these on Macross F valks ;)

I JUST WANT THE DECALS!!!!

So it's a basic RC car with custom sticker sheet?

How about releasing custom stickers for our VF toys and models?

YES!!!!

Since this doesn't really fit into the other Macross Frontier toy threads now that they've been split into 1/60 and 1/100 scale toy threads. I found this picture of Bandai HGIF Macross Frontier Trading figures. :) Woo, Sheryl! But where's Klan Klan?! :(

post-1245-1220111817_thumb.jpg

Since this doesn't really fit into the other Macross Frontier toy threads now that they've been split into 1/60 and 1/100 scale toy threads. I found this picture of Bandai HGIF Macross Frontier Trading figures. :) Woo, Sheryl! But where's Klan Klan?! :(

My god man!

All right guys! We got "proper" character figs! :D Sheryl yay! Alto looks cool! :)

Deffinently won't be getting the KlanKlan fig, rather her come out as a small fig like the CM's or whatever the new mac Fron character figs are. (I'm sure she will)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Scan of the Chibi-Klan fig from Hobby Japan

http://photo.163.com/photos/xiaot.com/159931876/4909476441/

That's the Alpha-Omega scaled Klan Klan figure. I meant, "where's Klan Klan as part of the HGIF Macross Frontier character figures?". I certainly hope these figures are of equal (hopefully better) quality to the Evangelion Portrait figures.

Hmmm, I wonder if it's just going to be those four in the HGIF figure collection, or if they haven't finished sculpting the other figures. 4 seems too few for a trading figure set. I would hope for Klan Klan, Michel, and Ozma to get figure treatment.

It looks like COSPA is going all out with Frontier merchandise.

In addition the the SMS, VF-25, and Skull Squadron patch they've got more coming.

$100 for a replica Mihoshi Academy dress shirt...

http://www.amiami.com/shop/ProductInfo/product_id/105249

COS-3195M.jpg

....and don't forget an extra school patch.

COS-3196.jpg

Stupid question time:

Is HGIF the thing that Mirya showed an image of a few posts up? Non-poseable figures?

VFTF1

EDIT: I SOOOO WANT THOSE REPLICA T-SHIRTS!!! BUT A HUNDRED BUCKS!! AAARGH!! I'd buy like 10 of them so I could have a clean one to wear every day if the price weren't so absurd :(

Edited by VFTF1

Stupid question time:

Is HGIF the thing that Mirya showed an image of a few posts up? Non-poseable figures?

Not a stupid question, especially since there are no photos on HLJ at the moment. :) But yes, those are the same ones. I'm hoping to get at LEAST Alto, Ranka, Sheryl and Brera in my box of 6. Hopefully this isn't as random as the keychain sets...!

And ditto on the shirts! Though I may be tempted to get 1... :blink:

Not a stupid question, especially since there are no photos on HLJ at the moment. :) But yes, those are the same ones. I'm hoping to get at LEAST Alto, Ranka, Sheryl and Brera in my box of 6. Hopefully this isn't as random as the keychain sets...!

And ditto on the shirts! Though I may be tempted to get 1... :blink:

lets all buy a box and then trade to get complete sets. That is what Gashapon is all about! It is fun! (or annoying - depending on how you look at it).

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, thanks to OverDrive, I think I have an answer:

Sheryl, Ranka, Klan Klan!! All your favorite characters from Macross Frontier will be released as part of this "Nyan Call" trading card box by Bandai. Will come in a box of 10 packs with 10 cards in each pack. To be a total of 90 cards with 75 normal , 11 special, 4 Galaxy special cards in all. Special cards will include among others a Klan Klan autographed card in the Zentradi language. Please note as cards are randomly inserted buying a full box will not guarantee a complete set. To be released in mid December.

http://www.over-drive-inc.com/store/produc...products_id=849

So we're looking at a box of trading cards, then. Not sure if I'll bite. Not my thing, really.

I would be happy if we got more Macross Frontier clothing like the Alto shirt :)

Sheryl Gym Clothes would make a perfect present for the girlfriend ;)

Ranka's boots and dress from the first few episodes are also cute! :)

They should pair up with a known fashion label and get these things out instead of spending time on making trading ...cards...

Pete

Edited by VFTF1