Mass Effect

• 5 weeks later...

Somehow I just don't think ME lends itself well to multiplayer but it does make me even more suspicious of the video game industry's financial status. And as for that Liara statue... why are anime artists obsessed with big boobs? Seriously, I'd like to know.

Edited by VF-15 Banshee

And as for that Liara statue... why are anime artists obsessed with big boobs? Seriously, I'd like to know.

I'm more interested in why BioWare seems more interested in Liara. She got this statue, a whole mission in ME2, plus Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC. On the other hand, Ashley (:wub:) has gotten no such attention.

I couldn't believe it. On one of his last visits to GameStop, he went ahead and did a full pre-order for the Collector's edition of Mass Effect 3. :o

I'm just suprised because I would've been just as happy with the normal version. Not that I'm complaining, anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

The Liara figure looks less and less like Liara every time: http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?dispsize=800&mode=view&album=2011_New_York_Comic_Con%2FKotobukiya&pic=IMG_6861.jpg

If the face was EXACTLY like the initial artwork, I'd have bought it. But now the face isn't Liara at all. Or even asari, IMHO.

It looks like it got a reduction in chest size compared to the concept sketch. I think it was for the better. These bishoujo statues aren't my thing, but Koto seems to do a bang up job on them.

I'm still contemplating starting the series over from ME1 to do the exact opposite of what my current Shep has done just to get the most of ME3...

Awesome.

So then like someone said earlier where's the statue of Ashley? :p

-b.

I used to want one, but then I realized that this was Gunnery Chief Ashley Williams we were talking about. I imagine the posing session with the sculptor to go something like this:

Sculptor: "Okay! We've made some changes to your armour, added the high heels, a deep cleavage-exposing gash down the front, and hardned nipples on the front.

Ashley: "..."

Sculptor: "Now, it's time for the pose. Lean forward. No, more. Yeah, keep your legs straight like that. Now use your arms to frame your brea-"

Ashley: *boom* "Headshot."

And that's why we love her :wub:

Kotobukiya is apparently working on some ME products

http://www.facebook....731.85811091644

Hope the link works.

As a bushoujo imaging, it works. But doesn't quite come across as Liara.. the commentary is quite interesting in the number of people screaming for less boobage. laugh.gif

by the comments looks like alot of negative feedback,I somewhat agree...not really Liara,really dis-like the face,but the body sculpt is quite good. give me a Tali one. but in all seriousness,Id rather more accurate realistic sculpts of the characters.

Edited by Vepariga