Who is going to die in Macross Frontier???

taksraven

No way, her breasts will save her. :lol:

They'd better...

Let me guess...it's going to be some kind of Overfiend scenario, where Nanase wants to show Grace her new dress designs, and walks in while Grace is doing something implant-y and important...she sees too much, and Grace tentacles her to death...

Naah.

Personally, I also think Michel has a good chance of dying in the next episode or so. A subtle death flag in episode 19 was during their conversation while stunt flying when Michel said "We're a team". Not obvious at first but that statement of unity may prove to be his downfall. Since there will be a Vajra attack next episode and Michel in a battle type ex-gear I wouldn't be surprise if he bit the dust though I'd feel sorry for Klan. Unless of course that's what Kawamori wants us to think...

Edited by Windrider

Are there any characters not on this list?

Like Bobby? I bet more people would be pissed over a Bobby death than any of the other incidental characters...

I don't think anyone has suggested that either Bobby or the Bridge Bunnies will die. Or Captain Wilder...or Bilra...or Kanaria.

So yeah...I say Monica's gonna go next. ^_^

I don't think anyone has suggested that either Bobby or the Bridge Bunnies will die. Or Captain Wilder...or Bilra...or Kanaria.

So yeah...I say Monica's gonna go next. ^_^

"no one is going to die..."I keep telling myself that when I really I know leon is going to(I mean come on look at the guys face, its says evil), grace who I like to call a BWB (BOOK WORM BITCH) is most likely to die a horrible death , ozma I like to refuse the idea he will die but honestly its a 50/50% chance seeing that shoji might take on a different take and have something new, Kanaria is too f_<$#@ cool to die((OG character design). Lucka, I see that little punk unknowingly betraying everyone and killing himself to redeem his diginity/honor. But if ozma or kanaria died it would be the coolest death sequence in all mac animes, the cooler the character the cooler the death scene. Matter of fact a death scene might inrich the story and show that mac f is different and has a sense of grim reality for what happens in war unlike GUNDAM :rolleyes: or code Geas (losers). I mean, I remember watching DYRL and freaking out seeing roy die, yhea it sucks but hey its how stories work.

Edited by deadghost

"no one is going to die..."I keep telling myself that when I really I know leon is going to(I mean come on look at the guys face, its says evil), grace who I like to call a BWB (BOOK WORM BITCH) is most likely to die a horrible death , ozma I like to refuse the idea he will die but honestly its a 50/50% chance seeing that shoji might take on a different take and have something new, Kanaria is too f_<$#@ cool to die((OG character design). Lucka, I see that little punk unknowingly betraying everyone and killing himself to redeem his diginity/honor. But if ozma or kanaria died it would be the coolest death sequence in all mac animes, the cooler the character the cooler the death scene. Matter of fact a death scene might inrich the story and show that mac f is different and has a sense of grim reality for what happens in war unlike GUNDAM :rolleyes: or code Geas (losers). I mean, I remember watching DYRL and freaking out seeing roy die, yhea it sucks but hey its how stories work.

UNLIKE Gundam...? Ye gods, man, have you SEEN Zeta Gundam? Char's Counterattack? V Gundam?

Besides, no Macross series has ever been a grim war story...well, besides Zero. And even that ended with the power love and song winning out over hate. If you want grimness and a high body-count, watch Ideon.

And Grace is not a bookworm...she's that old archetype (beloved in 1950s and '60s movies) of the plain girl who takes off her glasses and pulls down her hair...and suddenly becomes a sex bomb. superhuman, tentacled monster.

Edited by Gubaba

I think Mikhail's gonna buy the farm next episode, because of three "deathflags" he did in Episode 19.

1. Talking to Luca about beeing a member of the team.

2. Talking to Alto about something to do with being a coward or about cowardice.

3. Taling to Chibi-Klan about the person he likes.

I think Mikhail's gonna buy the farm next episode, because of three "deathflags" he did in Episode 19.

1. Talking to Luca about beeing a member of the team.

2. Talking to Alto about something to do with being a coward or about cowardice.

3. Taling to Chibi-Klan about the person he likes.

That's what I've been saying all along... He's gonna go Roy on us... ^_^

(I'm telling u ppl, Michael is Frontier's Roy, not Ozma...)

The odds of death chart: secondary characters

Nanase

2:1 - Knows too much about the Larva, gets Grace'd.

3:2 - Killed by Vajra, Luca gets a "NOOOOO!" moment, almost rouses audience sympathy.

4:2 - Struck by stray gunfire, lives long enough for deathbed love confession. Luca blames himself. So does everyone else.

Ozma

2:1 - Shot by that Guy that Looks like the Evil Admiral from Nadesco for for Coup Interruptus

3:2 - Terminal Pineapple cake.

8:3 - Pissed off the writers by circumventing death last time, they make him fall down an elevator shaft and impale himself on a clown.

Kathy

2:1 - Throw herself infront of Ozma to save his life from Evil Nadesco Guy.

3:2 - Death by Vajra rampage, Ozam goes berserk.(Double down if he dies as a result)

13:4 - Kills herself when she realizes she's exhausted her characterization options and her only marketable skill now it stand around a look a littlelike Misa Hayase.

Canaria

2:1 - Pegged by a lucky "Shipbuster" beam setting up her Koenig.

4:1 - Running around inside the city when the Vajra attack being a doctor, get's eaten trying to save civilians.

7:2 - Tries to develop a vaccine for Sheryl at Alto's request, assassinated by Grace to hide the truth.

Bobby

7:1 - In a miscalculated Hotblooded moment, headbutts something with the Macross Quarter, depresurizing the Bridge.

Bridgebunnies

7:1 - Purple Hair, F's -the-Captain, and the Ugly One get sucked into space when Bobby Depresurizes the Bridge. (Double down if Bobby's Gay Love Forcefield saves him and the captain).

Oh, for heaven's sake, has the WTF-1 taught us NOTHING about speculation rampages mere DAYS before the answer is presented to us...?

Gubaba, the posting market and thread stock exchange relies greatly on speculation of the plot market. Without these speculator, MW will die out since no one will share their stock by posting their opinion/imagination. Character death, plot, anime science convention are subject these speculator interested most, thus contributing to the post market (altough some post are sold cheaply).

Oh yeah, Macross World Post Exchange is running high now :lol:

Gubaba, the posting market and thread stock exchange relies greatly on speculation of the plot market. Without these speculator, MW will die out since no one will share their stock by posting their opinion/imagination. Character death, plot, anime science convention are subject these speculator interested most, thus contributing to the post market (altough some post are sold cheaply).

Oh yeah, Macross World Post Exchange is running high now :lol:

Sorry...economics was never my forte.

Unlike "reflected sound of underground elves," in which which I'm quite well-versed.

yes well macross has less total animation time over 25 years then naruto in the past 5. its quality not quantity

Indeed... Macross is pure quality... always!!!

B))

Btw... Regarding the whole "Michael can't buy a farm since Ozma didn't..."...

All I can say is...

post-7862-1219209300_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kronnang Dunn