Who is going to die in Macross Frontier???

taksraven

Check this....Ranka Lives with Berea....because Alto dies trying to save her. Sheryl is alive but wishes she wasn't. Grace lives but everyone hates her. Leon dies in the battle Frontier with everyone in it.....Pretty awesome to me.

At least the Islands are still in one piece...well most of it.

Oh yeah...Luca steps up and pwns everything in his recon 25. Who needs a MDE?

...or Moctezuma's revenge... (translation: Severe case of the runs, a.k.a. diarrhea...) :unsure:

Well, he's certainly slimy enough to cause it...

Something tells me that this is going to comedown to Macross Quarter vs. Macross Frontier (possibly controlled by Grace), so when Grace and leon go, I think that's where and how...

Although really, I'm kind of hoping for Grace to re-enact Kycillia Zabi's murder of Gihren, with Leon standing in for him. One good shot through the skull...

Too bad Macross has artificial gravity... ^_^

Well, he's certainly slimy enough to cause it...

Something tells me that this is going to comedown to Macross Quarter vs. Macross Frontier (possibly controlled by Grace), so when Grace and leon go, I think that's where and how...

Although really, I'm kind of hoping for Grace to re-enact Kycillia Zabi's murder of Gihren, with Leon standing in for him. One good shot through the skull...

Too bad Macross has artificial gravity... ^_^

I want Leon's death to painful and slow.I want him to know the helplessness he's in, and that he is going die....But that's just me. ^_^

I want Leon's death to painful and slow.I want him to know the helplessness he's in, and that he is going die....But that's just me. ^_^

Let see, a Vajra hugs Leon tightly untill his bones are screaming, then the Vajra flies toward a DE explosion.

i'm still conflicted about how i feel about it, but if sheryl dies singing the last song (literally giving it her all), she will be immortalized.

this would be interesting ( i won't hide that this would make me happy, cause i want Ranka x Alto configuartion in the end ), but i just realized, if this happen, my surprise is ruined :lol:

T__T

At the very least, random cannon fodder pilot numbers 23, 36 and 48.

:lol:

Edited by crescens

The episode 24 summary at the news thread mentions

Klan, Luca and Alto, so no bye bye for them until the ending (Ep 25)

. However, I find the lack of references to

Ozma and Cathy (from the summary of Ep 23 onwards) very disturbing (it already happened before with Michael). Perhaps Leon finally has them killed in Ep 22... (Or maybe Grace does the job...).

I hope I'm wrong... :unsure:

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

I wonder what the chance is that Michel comes back as a Varja-controlled zombie/cyborgised by Macross Galaxy...we didn't actually see him buy it, he just got sucked out of the hole while dying, right?

Somewhere, that would be AWESOME...

/agree but on the other hand, it would be like Brain Dead lolz, depends what ppl expect from MF - serious stuff or simply fun, cause Michel - Vajra zombie would be like ZOMGWTF ROFLMAO

Someone could've catch him when he was "taking off from there" :lol: like Brera maybe... i dunno

*waits for ep22 T_T*

I wonder what the chance is that Michel comes back as a Varja-controlled zombie/cyborgised by Macross Galaxy...we didn't actually see him buy it, he just got sucked out of the hole while dying, right?

Somewhere, that would be AWESOME...

I don't think that they would have time to squeeze that in. In fact, there are so many loose threads at the moment I am getting worried about a real rush job to tie them all up. (remember Macross Zero, the classic example)

Taksraven

The pics with Ozma at the official site were changed (the image with him at the cockpit was replaced with one of him on the ground). Could this and the image of a VF-25 being shot down (by another fighter in the previews at the end of 21) be a

confirmation of Ozma finally going pinneapple

?

Cathy on the other hand could be

"Graced"

:blink:

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

The pics with Ozma at the official site were changed (the image with him at the cockpit was replaced with one of him on the ground). Could this and the image of a VF-25 being shot down (by another fighter in the previews at the end of 21) be a

confirmation of Ozma finally going pinneapple

?

Cathy on the other hand could be

"Graced"

:blink:

I sure hope not. I don't want Ozma to go. We just lost Micheal. :(

W00t 500th post! ^_^

Edited by SkullLeaderVF-X

Frankly, I would rather have seen anyone die but Michael. he and Klan had such a Max/Miria thing going. Saotome is an idiot, but Michael and Klan had some sense at least.

I am more pissed at Michael getting killed off than I was at Roy dying in the original series. They should have poped that annoying kid Lucca off.

i rather we find out that luca was really a confused girl then have him be that waste of flesh of a boy. death to LUCA!

Hmmm...if he were really a girl, then he might have a better chance with Nanase... ^_^

I think that maybe his life is in a certain amount of danger, because his loyalties are being tested. It all depends on which way he goes...

I'm still assuming the majority of the cast will make it through, though.

Hmmm...if he were really a girl, then he might have a better chance with Nanase... ^_^

I think that maybe his life is in a certain amount of danger, because his loyalties are being tested. It all depends on which way he goes...

I'm still assuming the majority of the cast will make it through, though.

At this point I could care less who dies off. I held out hope for Michael and Klan, they were a nice background to the incredible stupidity of Saotome and the childishness of Ranka. Their stor was the ray of light in an otherwise bleak battle ground, and emotionaly screwed up main characters.

There is a reason people Love Max and Miria.

I will still watch the series, but after the pointless death of Michael and Ranka's total self centeredness, and the knowledge that once again, no matter how the aliens treated us first we must make nice with them in the end, I am not expecting great things.

Of course I guess it is always possible that the bugs were molested by the cyborg collective on galaxy so they were in effect retaliating and its all jsut a big understanding...sigh still just PISSEd they killed Michael.

Just goes to show the laws of the macross universe hold true : never be a sempai to anyone! Saotome better watch his back that little bastard Lucca calls HIM sempai too....

yeah i'm kind of bummed now too. someone needs to take the script pen out of tomino's hand.

Well...Tomino wrote his "Kill 'Em All" stuff when he was suffering from serious depression...now that he's pulled out of it, he's writing happier stuff.

So I guess that by the final episode we'll know if Kawamori is going through a mid-life crisis or something...

I dunno. I'm really not expecting a Zeta Gundam/Zambot 3 style finale...but I could be wrong.