VF-OS or VF-0A

arrow

Well. I was gonna order the Shin with Ghost, but now I'm having second thoughts...

Is there any word, or the slightiest of suggestion that maybe by 2078 Yamato will make a VF-0D? :p

No but seriously, is there hope for 0D this year?

Well. I was gonna order the Shin with Ghost, but now I'm having second thoughts...

Is there any word, or the slightiest of suggestion that maybe by 2078 Yamato will make a VF-0D? :p

No but seriously, is there hope for 0D this year?

The shin with ghost should have the least QC issues from what I hear. Its the safest one to buy.

The shin with ghost should have the least QC issues from what I hear. Its the safest one to buy.

Safest to buy is the VF-0S with Ghost combo. Shin was a 50/50 fix. I remember reading some members having the arms fall off. So you have a chance of getting the Shin VF-0A with the old brekage prone arms.

How much does a set of arms from HLJ cost? Do they come as a set or do you have to order left and right?

they cost 15 dollars for one arm, you need to specify left and right and for which model.

But the good news is you get the whole arm and not just the shoulder.

they cost 15 dollars for one arm, you need to specify left and right and for which model.

But the good news is you get the whole arm and not just the shoulder.

Thanks. ^_^

It's getting harder and harder to resist getting a VF-0 while I wait for a D.

There's REALLY going to be a VF-0D? :o I hope this is true, because it's the best news (or rumour) I've heard so far.

That's just a rumor. There is no confirmation on the 0D yet but I am also waiting! Have a shelf waiting for more Macross Zero from Yamato!

Maybe we need a new poll for Yamato to start production on the 0D - both Shin's blue color and the CF low vis grey variant.

Wow. I'm glad I read this thread. I was actually, seriously looking into getting a 1/60 VF-0 because I like the design so much and I thought Yamato nailed it from the pictures I've seen. Now it sounds like I'd be better off just flushing my cash down the toilet. At least I wouldn't have to buy an extra handle before I did it.

A $100+ item with arms that break off so readily that vendors sell extras? People seriously suggesting you buy the replacement arms when you buy the thing in the first place? WTF? This is so disappointing. :angry:

A $100+ item with arms that break off so readily that vendors sell extras? People seriously suggesting you buy the replacement arms when you buy the thing in the first place? WTF? This is so disappointing. :angry:

Agreed mate.

<_<

Sorry Twoducks no answer for you but have a query on this as well - I'm guessing you need to email HLJ to order the arms since I cannot find it on their online catalogue?

yup, you need to email their parts department (I think) and ask for them specifically.

I think I'll just be extra careful with my 0A and let it look pretty as a fighter :3 The 0D, as above, is a rumour (so far). Does Yamato ever take us seriously in coming up with a new toy even if we do make a poll? Or with any demand that we voice out for that matter? :unsure: (I sure wish they do though....)

My Shin VF-0A with Ghost is perfect and one of my favorite valks.

I would love a VF-0D and hope that Yamato makes one.

I still do not have a VF-0S but have been wanting to get the one with Ghost for quality assurance.

the bundled VF-0S w/ghost is the only zero valk that has all the fixes.

you run the risk of getting a lemon if you buy anything else.

So what's a decent price for one of these .... maybe $200 now? with shipping?

:huh:

My Shin VF-0A with Ghost is perfect and one of my favorite valks.

I would love a VF-0D and hope that Yamato makes one.

I still do not have a VF-0S but have been wanting to get the one with Ghost for quality assurance.

Same here with Shin! :)

I want a Roy VF-0S, but only if it includes the Reactive. Couldn't care about his Ghost, rather display

in reactive or without Ghost in fighter mode.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

• 1 month later...
Same here with Shin! :)

I want a Roy VF-0S, but only if it includes the Reactive. Couldn't care about his Ghost, rather display

in reactive or without Ghost in fighter mode.

Apparently the VF-0S reissue is now out, has anybody gotten it?

I have both a VF-OA and a VF-OS.

The shin version was initial release and has the loose shoulders and after a few transformations, a broken one. It isn't badly broken however, and the arm still fits in the shoulder in most poses I would want it to be in.

The Roy I have is the ghost version one and it is great! Tight sholder joints, no breaking after multiple transformations and wacky posing.

I think the VF-O Is a great toy, looks great in all modes. I desperately want the VF-OD I'd leave him in fighter mode.

So I was JUST about to buy the VF-0A from HLJ. It's on clearance right now, 40% off, which sounded sketchy to me.

I was looking for signs that it's being replaced or has issues, and I found this lovely thread :D

Has anyone asked HLJ if/when they're getting the 2nd gen VF-0S or -0A??

Edited by bztheman