VF-OS or VF-0A

arrow

FYI, here in th PH the retailer i buy from just had a shipment of VF-0A(w/o white stripes) and YF-19 from yamato and they said that its the latest re-issues w/ fixes and new parts(?)... they're pretty trustworthy but you can't really tell just by looking at the box since it comes in exactly the same packaging... :wacko:

FYI, here in th PH the retailer i buy from just had a shipment of VF-0A(w/o white stripes) and YF-19 from yamato and they said that its the latest re-issues w/ fixes and new parts(?)... they're pretty trustworthy but you can't really tell just by looking at the box since it comes in exactly the same packaging... :wacko:

I know that, I just want to be sure i'll get the latest reissue, and not one of the 1st releases that's been sitting in their inventory since doomsday, that's all.

I know that, I just want to be sure i'll get the latest reissue, and not one of the 1st releases that's been sitting in their inventory since doomsday, that's all.

yeah, i know what you mean... buying a yamato is kinda like the lottery... i've gotten a couple of duds before, good thing my local retailer is a nice guy and gave me replacements... guess it all boils down to the seller's trustworthiness. hope you get a proper 0a.

0S, not 0A, i've got the Shin 0A with Ghost, and it's all good. But i'd love a Roy 0S, it's the most appetizing valk i don't own at the mo...

sorry 'bout that... hope you get a proper 0s... i'm still waiting too.

I also have the VF-0S With Ghost, No problems, its too bad I never got the chance to have the VF-0A Shin, hope yamato will someday reissue it....

guess i was just unlucky, got the 0s ghost and had it replaced w/ a yf-21 (wasn't planning on getting 1st ed. but turned out ok) coz everything was loose and floppy - feet, shoulders, backpack, backpack boosters, broken-back syndrome... everything :angry: