YouTube Links

MisaForever

• 2 weeks later...

The longer the thread gets, the harder it is to check for previous stuff. Fairly recently made Michel/Klan AMV:

Hatusne Miku/Rin duet "Interstellar Flight": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDdMicLPXA4&fmt=18 (fully animated, too)

::edit:: And now in 3D! Some vocaloid owners have WAY too much time on their hands. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2lcAVKwE9I&fmt=18

Something definitely worth throwing in: violin of
, and of course
. Wish I had those skills.

I believe it's one of those in the same group that did an awesome chamber-music rendition of a

song and that Chrono Trigger melody.

damn that was good.

Why not head up to the anime fair in Singapore next month instead for her performance there? It'd certainly be cheaper for you just from the air fares alone.

Thanks for looking out for me bro, I've thought that through, but the next due one in Malaysia is going to be just before my exams. :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

zOMG The accostic instrumental tracks you guys have posted are awesome. I'd love to have a CD of these. The violin Diamond Crevasse especialy. The screamer's performance makes the song even more melancholy, it blends well with the songs instrumental track, and even gives it a nice earthy feel.

Anyone know where to get the MP3z so I can start compiling an album?

They really need to stop with the masks, it's sorta dumb. You're talented! Show your face :p

In 2chan...showing of face will lead to them hounding you and your family if they don't like you. And they can find out information bout u. That's why they cover their faces. Internet 101. ;)

In 2chan...showing of face will lead to them hounding you and your family if they don't like you. And they can find out information bout u. That's why they cover their faces. Internet 101. ;)

That.... makes no sense. In America, if you show off a talent, people are usually impressed. WTF??? And no that sounds like stupidity 101 ;)

Edited by MisaForever

MisaForever, i must say some things "In America" do not always apply "In Japan" - even if content were supposed to be viewed in the internet where the concept of country often is made moot.

Ok, I'm just trying to wrap my head around this as it just seems a bit strange. I wouldn't expect people to come after me if I performed a song on YouTube :) *shrug* Not trying to argue the point, just curious.