YouTube Links

MisaForever

Very nice live performance of Diamond Crevace by May'n ^_^

At the beginning of the clip it sounds like she is fighting with the microphone. it was nice after that.

F****! Didn't notice it.

I shall make up for it by posting a link of Basara singing to some whales...

Just kidding, here's some dinosaurs and hedgehogs dancing on the planet dance instead.

Well if you want some Macross 7

Ranka, Planet Dance Elma's singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVMWvBriHDU

She speaks Zolan?

Actually, what is Zolan based on, just some junk words strung together, or did they actually flesh it out?

Also, makes me wish for some Fire Bomber covers in Macross Frontier. Maybe Ranka can bust out Planet Dance for Ozma's birthday or something.

Edited by d3v

F****! Didn't notice it.

I shall make up for it by posting a link of Basara singing to some whales...

Just kidding, here's some dinosaurs and hedgehogs dancing on the planet dance instead.

Nice. Here's the real deal though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBC4uFbbYhE&NR=1

I've been to a number of his shows and I've never seen him this.... high.

• 2 weeks later...
I posted that weeks ago, it is only cute if you press the mute.

That's harsh. I thought she did pretty well. She won the contest after all. (did she?)

Yeah, I remember this was posted previously but most of all I remember the inexplicable bashing in this thread.

I thought she sounded great. She hit all the right notes spot on, with style -- remember this is a very difficult song. In fact I have a little problem with Maaya Sakamoto's singing on this, so there are times where I felt this girl sounded even better than her.

There is a hell of really embarassing ultra-over-the-top-cute crap that's come about because of these kinds of shows, but I'm glad to say that this is amongst the finer karaoke/cosplay out there.

Certainly better than the zombie-esque warblings of the Mandarake cosplayers in Osaka.

Edited by Renato

That's harsh. I thought she did pretty well. She won the contest after all. (did she?)

I don't get me wrong, it was a nice cosplay and the girl is definitely cute and seems to know well about Macross. My problem is that she stumbles on the song a lot and sing gibberish on some parts.