Me too... do they ship to Singapore?

On another note, here;s the track listing of the upcoming Ranka 1st single CD:

01. 星間飛行

02. ねこ日記

03. 愛・おぼえていますか(デカルチャーエディションsize)

04. 私の彼はパイロット MISS MACROSS 2059

05. 星間飛行 without Ranka

06. 愛・おぼえていますか(デカルチャーエディションsize) without Ranka

Since "DYRL" is listed as the "Deculture Edition Size," does that mean there's a longer version to be released at some other time...?

i'm looking for the Ranka Lee CD cover image - i remember i saw a Ranka Lee equivalent of the Sheryl Nome - Diamond Crevasse/Don't be late CD cover image.

PS > if the Macross Chronicle is anything like the Gundam Fact File, then its gonna contain LOTS of detailed information - what the diehard macross otaku fan will love! of cos, all text in japanese though... :p

Over Drive Inc. sent me an e-mail checking for fan interest in subscriptions to the magazine. Here's the info!!

So we need at least 20 of us to sign up. Anyone else down??

I'd love to sign up, but there's no way I can afford to dish out $500 plus shipping in one big purchase. That sort of defeats the whole purpose of selling the Chronicle in installments over time. I'll need another subscription option that is more flexible if I'm to get a hold of this series.

Also, has anyone ever ordered from this Over-Drive.inc place?

Edited by Mr March

Me too... do they ship to Singapore?

I'm fairly sure OverDrive ships worldwide. E-mail them to express your interest in Macross Chronicle! Like I said, 20 of us need to sign up for a subscription before this can truly happen.

Edited by crasis

This is the Ranka Lee CD Cover.

I have to admit, this is already the second CD cover of this franchise that I'm not particularly fond of. The OST 1 should have looked grander than that.

Thanks. but this pic is not the one i'm looking for. i thought its gonna look like Sheryl Nome - Diamond Crevasse CD cover image. the picture i saw seems too good and detailed to be fan art.

:unsure:

I'd love to sign up, but there's no way I can afford to dish out $500 plus shipping in one big purchase. That sort of defeats the whole purpose of selling the Chronicle in installments over time. I'll need another subscription option that is more flexible if I'm to get a hold of this series.

Also, has anyone ever ordered from this Over-Drive.inc place?

I agree with Marchingfromthepoorhouse, $500 is far too much for one shot.

If they have better payment options I'd gladly order from them...

I won't mind

Ranka going out with Alto right now, I kinda pity her from the last episode. Sheryl can manage on her own

:) I wonder how ill Sheryl will be, because she doesn't seem to be the type who likes canceling her concerts, so it has to be something bad :( .

Well if its the "V" virus, I'll expect a revelation that Ranka had it as a child and it's somehow related to her psychic affect on the Vajra lobsters...

Well if its the "V" virus, I'll expect a revelation that Ranka had it as a child and it's somehow related to her psychic affect on the Vajra lobsters...

So what we are talking about is the next stage in human evolution, brought about by a virus?

It is what was postulated in Macross Zero.

Edited by Heron

But this is Macross Frontier? :p Again, no proof of this yet, you're all just speculating. :)

Well its the scientific process, using the information we have observed and what we can reason based on that information.

Well its the scientific process, using the information we have observed and what we can reason based on that information.

But.... that's no fun. This is a show for entertainment, not scientific advancement :lol:

Thanks wolfx :lol:

I hope the book store near my home will sell Macross Chronicle later. Maybe this book series is like Gundam Fact series which mean we could get tons of high quality lineart.

Btw, in Frontier, we only got CG mecha, I wonder if the lineart is available. As we can see from Newtype, all Macross F animation material are in CG and not a single lineart. :huh:

Thanks wolfx :lol:

I hope the book store near my home will sell Macross Chronicle later. Maybe this book series is like Gundam Fact series which mean we could get tons of high quality lineart.

Btw, in Frontier, we only got CG mecha, I wonder if the lineart is available. As we can see from Newtype, all Macross F animation material are in CG and not a single lineart. :huh:

There'll be lineart, unless Kawamori san suddenly learned how to use CAD... B))

There's a thread in this forum that shows Macross Frontier mecha line art. The MacF Feature in "Animation Note" magazine thread made by Renato shows line art of the VF-25 Valkyries and the Vajra.

I agree with Marchingfromthepoorhouse, $500 is far too much for one shot.

If they have better payment options I'd gladly order from them...

I can't believe they're demanding all that money up front. Hell, I thought $250 for the Animeigo set was a big purchase to spend in one shot. To prepay them over $500 for something like that; I just can't justify that all at once.

I agree, if they become more flexible on payment, I'm in. But otherwise...

Hey crasis, ask them if they'll do quarterly payments.

Edited by Mr March

PS > if the Macross Chronicle is anything like the Gundam Fact File, then its gonna contain LOTS of detailed information - what the diehard macross otaku fan will love! of cos, all text in japanese though... :p

If it's anything like the Gundam 00 Official Files, I'd be better off getting it from the bookstores or getting it in bulk from HLJ when it comes. At $6-7 an issue, international shipping/issue is quite a waste.

Lineart of the VF-25 definitely exists. You can see two examples of it in the attached photo from the recent Shizuoka Hobby Show, which also shows the resin prototype of the 1/72 scale Ozma VF-25S tansformable plastic model kit.

In the photos line art is shown of the underside of the VF-25's shield and also the underside of the fuselage (chest and back plate area), sans arms, legs and nose.

In the shield lineart, you can clearly make out where the knife is stored.

Can't wait to see more lineart.

Graham

post-11-1211852067_thumb.jpg

I'm fairly sure OverDrive ships worldwide. E-mail them to express your interest in Macross Chronicle! Like I said, 20 of us need to sign up for a subscription before this can truly happen.

Thanks, just did.

Since "DYRL" is listed as the "Deculture Edition Size," does that mean there's a longer version to be released at some other time...?

Possibly, in OST 2 perhaps? :p

Thanks, just did.

Possibly, in OST 2 perhaps? :p

Betting it will show up on the Frontier equivalent of The Vision of Escaflowne: Lovers Only and Macross Plus For Fans Only. OST II should be bgm/insert songs from the second half as well as the new OP?ED if they have new ones.

Thanks. but this pic is not the one i'm looking for. i thought its gonna look like Sheryl Nome - Diamond Crevasse CD cover image. the picture i saw seems too good and detailed to be fan art.

:unsure:

that was clearly fanart lol, no way Ranka poses like that just doesn't suit her image/character period and she's rode Sheryl's coattails enough as it is already.

that was clearly fanart lol, no way Ranka poses like that just doesn't suit her image/character period and she's rode Sheryl's coattails enough as it is already.

oh?? that was fanart?! :blink: that's a really nice one.

do u have a big pic of that fanart? pls post it?

There's a fanart floating around that looks like an OST cover? Post here please!!!

I agree with you guys that $500 is a crazy huge chunk to throw out at once for Macross Chronicle. OverDrive has taken your comments into consideration and are offering 2 other options:

6 Month Subscription

12issues x $12= $144

Shipping Cost

6 x $5 =$30

Total Amount

$177

1 Year Subscription

24 issues x $10 =$240

Shipping Costs

12 x $5 =$60

Total Amount

$300

Please note all prices and shipping costs are estimates at this point

and are not final.

We don't have all the information yet but this is what we would like to

do. We're open to suggestions if you have any.

That seems a bit better, no? But, like they said, they are open to suggestions. Feel free to e-mail them, or we can brainstorm here.

Note, I have no ties to this company, though they are good friends of fellow MW member Save (and have provided excellent service to a great deal of members here tracking down CMs Legioss/Tread). I noticed a bunch of us are looking to track down this magazine, and this was the one place that actually e-mailed me inquiring about fan interest.

I agree with you guys that $500 is a crazy huge chunk to throw out at once for Macross Chronicle. OverDrive has taken your comments into consideration and are offering 2 other options:

6 Month Subscription

12issues x $12= $144

Shipping Cost

6 x $5 =$30

Total Amount

$177

1 Year Subscription

24 issues x $10 =$240

Shipping Costs

12 x $5 =$60

Total Amount

$300

Please note all prices and shipping costs are estimates at this point

and are not final.

We don't have all the information yet but this is what we would like to

do. We're open to suggestions if you have any.

That seems a bit better, no? But, like they said, they are open to suggestions. Feel free to e-mail them, or we can brainstorm here.

Note, I have no ties to this company, though they are good friends of fellow MW member Save (and have provided excellent service to a great deal of members here tracking down CMs Legioss/Tread). I noticed a bunch of us are looking to track down this magazine, and this was the one place that actually e-mailed me inquiring about fan interest.

Definitely better!

Does that include the binder or is that extra and if so, how much?