Incredible Hulk

The new trailer is out finally and well while i do like this cast much better than the last i will say that ILM from the first movie at least rendered a far better looking hulk. And despite what the nay sayers say i liked the first one, it dug into the psychological aspects of the hulk. I felt it was more accurate to the comics of late, and was happy that it wasn't a HULK SMASH!!! movie that everyone is hoping for. It looks like on June 13th those people will get the movie they wanted. I do have high hopes though since Norton is the star and wrote the film so it shouldn't be too bad.

Edited by kanedaestes

the trailer makes the new hulk movie look like a piece of crap sci-fi movie of the week. I'll probably still watch it because of norton, when it comes out on DVD... The nod to the Ultimates was pretty cool to see though.

I didn't think Norton actually wrote it, he was just involved in re-writes and was supposed to have some say in editing. Though, the current rumor is that he and marvel are at loggerheads at how much control/influence he's really going to have.

Edited by eugimon

I don't think it is because he didn't want to. I think Marvel saw all the bad press and reviews and decided to do a Batman Begins reboot after just one movie lol. They say it won't be an origin story again but there will be elements of the origin in some form in the film.

It looks okay but I can't say I'm into it. I don't really care all that much for the character itself and I didn't like the first Ang Lee film either. Edward Norton's performance will probably turn out to be the most important reason to see this film and casting Tim Roth as the Abomination is smart casting too. In regards to the character design of Abomination itself, I'm not crazy about the look. I think the CG artist on the film must be an Id Software fan because this monster looks a little too Doom/Quake-ish :)

Thanks.

Well, I like Norton, and it looks a little more actiony, which I guess is what most people wanted. But I'm with you; I actually liked Ang Lee's version just fine.

Agreed ^_^

Chris

I liked the psycological aspects of the first movie. Bruce Banner seemed more real and important than the monster.

Whereas in this they will probably play up the importance of the monster more. (for fans of action flicks and the comic)

I think the first movie was about the same in quality as ghost rider. Not as bad as daredevil though.

I haven't seen the fantastic four movies yet though. Are they any good? And what's happening with the wolverine movie? Is that still going to be done? I think they need to make wolverine short like the hobbits and dwarves in LOTR to be accurate to the comic if they go through with that movie.

I liked the psycological aspects of the first movie. Bruce Banner seemed more real and important than the monster.

Whereas in this they will probably play up the importance of the monster more. (for fans of action flicks and the comic)

I think the first movie was about the same in quality as ghost rider. Not as bad as daredevil though.

I haven't seen the fantastic four movies yet though. Are they any good? And what's happening with the wolverine movie? Is that still going to be done? I think they need to make wolverine short like the hobbits and dwarves in LOTR to be accurate to the comic if they go through with that movie.

Yes wolverine is being done, it is production now. Interestingly enough there will just as many mutants in it as a regular X movie. Mutants confirmed are Beak, Blob, Gambit.....yes finally we are getting Gambit. He is being played by some kid from Friday Night Lights the tv show. Oh but if nothing else i do have on bit of info that will make the movie great no matter how bad it is. The have casted a perfect actor for the role he was born to play. Are you ready for it???

Ryan Reynolds is confirmed to play DEADPOOL!!!!!!!!!

How f###ing great is that!?!?!?! That made the whole movie for me right there, i could care less about Wolvie or anything else, i just want to see Deadpool

Edited by kanedaestes

To be honest this looks like a much needed step-up from the first HULK movie. Hopefully the Hulk's action will be healthy pushed in the Ultimates Hulk direction and the movie will delve into the Banner vs Hulk battle for dominance more and that'll keep the movie balanced between the characters and the action.

Somebody say Deadpool? ^_^

post-2410-1205597370_thumb.jpg

It'd be funny if during the Hulk scenes you hear Ed Norton narrating:

I am Hulk's cold sweat.

I am Hulk's raging bile duct.

I am Hulk's complete lack of surprise.

I am Hulk's inflamed sense of rejection.

I am Hulk's smirking revenge.

I am Hulk's wasted life.

That would be great for the Actor commentary for the DVD :lol:

Yes wolverine is being done, it is production now. Interestingly enough there will just as many mutants in it as a regular X movie. Mutants confirmed are Beak, Blob, Gambit.....yes finally we are getting Gambit. He is being played by some kid from Friday Night Lights the tv show. Oh but if nothing else i do have on bit of info that will make the movie great no matter how bad it is. The have casted a perfect actor for the role he was born to play. Are you ready for it???

Ryan Reynolds is confirmed to play DEADPOOL!!!!!!!!!

How f###ing great is that!?!?!?! That made the whole movie for me right there, i could care less about Wolvie or anything else, i just want to see Deadpool

Snapage! Gambit in the Wolverine movie! :D I'm hanging out for this one.